Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Liza89

Liza89 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks everyone for spoilers!
    Maybe some cam answer my question pls:
    1) What was Maxi reaction in Book 2 when she saw mails from Riftan?
    2) How it is known that Riftan did not want to be close with Maxi not to make her pregnant during the war, did he say smth like this?

2. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she did? can you tell me what page it is?

3. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone here is just so amazing - thank you all SO much for all that you do here - i am so obsessed with maxi & riftan. It is killing me that I cannot read this novel in its entirety but, this forum is helping me.

FionaBlack and HappyGnome like this.
  4. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have never been so obsessed or heartbroken over 2 characters like this before (maxi & riftan). I am just absolutely DYING for the rest of this novel to ONLY be joy & fluff & happiness together for them!!! Thank you so much to everyone on this forum, once again - all of you are such beautiful angels!!!

JMP, 2Fab4u, Missy2894 and 4 others like this.
  5. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if this is planning to be released, as a paperback or hardcover book, in English? I am in the USA. I discovered this book about 1 week ago & as I keep saying, i am obsessed with maxi and riftan & their story. It just makes my heart swell & ache so much:aww:

FionaBlack likes this.
  6. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think that’s gonna happen anytime soon. A publisher should contact the author before this happens. You can either just print it on your own but if you plan to sell it or give it to others, you need to contact the author for copyright reasons. It’s a long process.

sweetaneng and Aliali like this.
  7. sepheddy

sepheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm being blesses with all these spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: but is the writer of the song anybody significant? Maybe someone around maxi under a pseudonym? :blobspy:

ptt33 and Deleted member 294152 like this.
  8. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I never thought of it that way but that sounds nice too. :LOL:
    He's the most famous bard in the continent and happened to be one of the soldiers left in Eteillene Castle during the first monster war. As per the lyrics, he witnessed how Maxi used magic to collapse the large wall of rocks in order to stop the monsters from invading the castle.

9. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where are you guys reading the available chapters in book 2? I can't find them anywhere. Also, where are the chapters AFTER 120 in book 1, to be found? (i have read through to chapter 120 of book 1, as it is all that I can find).
    I really apologize if this has already been answered. Thank you so much in advance!

10. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Those chapters are not translated to english yet. I bought the book in ridibooks.com and google translated them.. not really the best translation one can have but enough to satisfy my curiousity :)

renuaapturkar, sweetaneng and Aliali like this.
  11. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess that I will have to go and do this as well. Thank you so much for your response & for all of your hard work on this forum, Happygnome! I appreciate it so much! You are amazing. Please stay well!

FionaBlack and HappyGnome like this.
  12. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome :) Under the oak tree is one of my favorite books and is actually the first korean book that I've invested so much time in: using google translate. So I know how you feel. Have fun reading the book, and please support the author :)

Avery Very, FionaBlack and Aliali like this.
  13. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you so much happygnome.

14. yoyobear1999

yoyobear1999 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that this was kind of spoiled but I'm curious if anyone can spoil a little more detail about what happened when Maxi and Riftan reunited for the "last" time and when Riftan went missing in the demon city?

Aliali likes this.
  15. sepheddy

sepheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read somewhere in this thread that riftan and the paladin leader are uighur incarnates.. how did they found out? Are there telling characteristics or what?

Maia123 likes this.
  16. yoyobear1999

yoyobear1999 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you spoil more of the scenes and the leading up to it itself? Also around what chapters were these events?

mrszala, Tomifudge and Aliali like this.
  17. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here know of any recent info about the author Sooji ? If you have any recent update, please share it here, if you have the time. Thank you so much in advance. (I am seriously having such Maxi & Riftan withdrawal :blobsob:)

Deleted member 294152 likes this.
  18. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou, thankyou, thankyou so much for every spoiler-fairies who present in this camp! you make my gloomy winter feels warm here!!!

:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

i hope im not too late to join this party :blobxd: lol

tbh, while i read all the spoilers here, i totally forgot this is a smutty novel; seriously the plot was so damn good! i dont expect the story was quite deep, good characters development, good world building, narration, etc. damn, im soooo gonna buy this if they ever gonna publish the eng ver! also, i pray for the author to get better soon, kinda worries me if she/he's having a serious illness if she/he taking a year long break.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  19. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hate maxi's father so much but, there is 1 good thing about him: If it weren't for his cowardly & manipulative plan (of "forcing" riftan to marry max, so that riftan would fight the dragon instead of himself) then, they never would have married (because riftan always believed that she was too out of reach for him & so he didn't believe that he should even try:blobsob:). Maxi would have gone on to marry someone else, who wouldn't have loved or cherished her even 1/10 as much. And riftan would never have been with the only one that he loves and wanted so much:blobsob:. Just thinking about this really breaks my heart so much. Her horrible father had no idea that he was giving riftan his big dream, at the time. I am in agony waiting for the completion of this novel. All i want is it to end incredibly happy and peaceful and beautiful for maxi and riftan TOGETHER.

20. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ridibooks is not working for me, for some reason so, again, thank you to everyone here, for posting interesting and helpful info about the rest of part 1 and part 2. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I would pay you, if i could! Please keep updating anything that you might know or want to share, if you have the time. Thank you so much.