Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:I think there is a cat locked up here... I don't think the little maid has nothing to do with it... :blobhero:

Thanks for Chapter :blobpopcorn_cool:

okpanda_533 and skai.ya like this.
  2. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes.
    she first met the 'agent' guy when her mission is to get revenge from 1 scum emperor and 3 evil consorts. his name is Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo also have a mission in this world that's why he's here, but he met Luxia unexpectedly, and both of them battle against each other.

the side story will be released on the 3rd of February.

Luxia: I, Su Luxia (Su is her surname, for chinese names, the surnames comes b4 their first name), is an agent, and a victorious scum bully queen.

- Once she met an agent from the Emperor System -

Agent: ...Please die (more like 'Go to hell' lol).

- Death? Die? That's funny. -

Luxia: We'll meet again your majesty~

- Who knew when they meet again, not only did they swapped their genders, they also transition from enemies to lovers?!! -

Luxia (a guy now): Our relationship (as in lovers), is Song Gao's only urge to die. (i don't really get this sentence tbh, so my translation could be wayyyyy off, sorry T^T)

- The real · male lead is high for: ??? - (i also don't really get this sentence too, sorry T^T)

Real Male Lead: Damn, as the real male lead, I won't lose to the side characters (og translation was dog men and women ._. )

-Cough cough, back to the topic, when the Scum Bullying System vs Emperor System, who will come out as the victor and the loser?! Let us wait and see! -

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    yongu, Momiji16, donaiseiyuu and 7 others like this.
  3. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    male ver of Luxia: Our romantic relationship will be the talisman driving Gao YouWei to death.

- The male lead of the original word, GaoYouWei was like, wut?

Male Lead of Original World: Damn it, as the true male lead, I won't lose to you bitch and bastard/ pair of cheaters

4. Verelux

Verelux Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sliding in to follow this thread! Thank you guys for your translated summaries; this is one of my favorite manhua!!!

skai.ya likes this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read any new spoilers because I don't want to take away from my reading experience. But do we have any news about that Ling guy? Is he the same person or is it like a reincarnation of him? Does he remember Su Luxia?

skai.ya likes this.
  6. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry, it's not a romance, not really, just mainly revenge, face slap, and kind of a comedy :)

skai.ya likes this.
  7. Magicals

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I'm concerned no one figures out anything about Su Luxia, but her adopted son (from the first volume or something) was one of the closest people who nearly knew the truth after Su Luxia was transmigrated into another girl where her name has to change, and the emperor then, who is her adopted son from the previous life, figured out she was her, so Su Luxia only told him half of the truth, but no male was near the truth as much as her adopted son was. Do you get what I mean?

Svitlanak and skai.ya like this.
  8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know the emperor son.
    Thanks, so that guy doesn't know it's her. But does he remember her? Is he the same person as Ling and/or has his memories?

skai.ya likes this.
  9. Magicals

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows it's her, I believe, the emperor in the Concubine's daughter is venomous, is her adopted son, and he knows that she is his mother from her previous life. She explains to him, that she was transmigrated into Su Ziyue's body, but she doesn't tell him the full truth, so he'd the only person who is the closest to the truth I believe. So Basically, Ling is the emperor that Su Luxia meets again, and when they get married, he tells her that he knows that she is his mother, and she tells him that she did die and transmigrate into Su Ziyue's body, and when she leaves in the night of the marriage, the emperor, aka her son from the previous life and her husband in that life, set up a rumor that his "wife" is some kind of goddess and she had to leave, and after her disappearance, he doesn't marry anyone else. If you want to more clarify explanation here's the link you can go to, that'll explain, everything :)
    https://zinmanga.com/manga/cheating-men-must-die/chapter-169/

CottonKey, skai.ya and kurohamukami like this.
  10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I'm talking about Ling, the agent who saved Su Luxia before the story started and before she became an agent.

skai.ya likes this.
  11. bishybish

bishybish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of the latest spoilers nothing's been confirmed yet regarding the connection b/w Ling and the 2nd Prince except for being look-alikes. We do know however that Ling affects Su Luxia very much and that she felt very pained with Ling's decision to sacrifice himself for her sake.

skai.ya, DOHere and Magicals like this.
  12. Magicals

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, sorry, I got mistaken with the agent Ling from the emperor Ling! Well, I honestly don't know much about him, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't think he was reincarnated.

skai.ya and DOHere like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys:justabotow:

skai.ya and Magicals like this.
  14. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, what’s the deal with this conquering system bitch nanako and how does our girl luxia squash her and the cheating fish tank?

skai.ya and kurohamukami like this.
  15. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for helping me, i only get that it's someone's talisman driving someone to death. i didn't know that Gao You Wei is his name lol.
    thank you again for helping. :D

blu nymph and Iloverabbits like this.
  16. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    Nanako is the heroine in the otome game. And somehow her system went hay wired, this causes Nanako to flirt with whoever she's taken interest to (in this case she prefers married men or men that is currently in a relationship.) Nanako destroyed many families, and the wives and gf's are hating Nanako A LOT. So Luxia have to go into the game to stop her.

Luxia just have to successfully win over 2 out of the 3 targets in the otome game then she'll complete her mission. Nanako got the 1st target because the winning move to 'conquer' the 1st target is snu snu. But Luxia ain't doing that because of her pride and she asks Nanako is it worth it to sleep with a trash in order to win. 2nd target is a masochist, Nanako and Luxia knows this. But Nanako is only able to give him 'physical' pain(?) pressure, while Luxia is able to give him 'mental' and 'emotional' pressure, thus winning over 2nd target. The 3rd target (aka final boss), is difficult to conquer & the favorbility points kept fluctuating for both of them. Both of them are also quite close to conquering him to. Despite this, Luxia has the upper hand because (tl;dr) she managed to gain his trust while Nanako doesn't.

After Luxia left each target respectively, 1st target became an alcoholic, his mentor shunned him. 2nd target went to jail, became addicted to drugs & his career is over. 3rd target have frequent hallucinations of Luxia and went to jail because he's done lots of bad things (he's the head of a mafia). At the end of the arc, 3 of them bump into each other, and when they hear the name Luxia, they began fighting and said that they (the person himself) are the only worthy one to be Luxia's partner. While Nanako's system is being absorbed by Luxia, Nanako reverted to her original appearance. Apparently, she has the system's aid that's why she super pretty, but once she lost, the system began to crumble slowly because as the heroine, by lore you would not lose. So when she lost the 2nd target, her beauty (points) had dropped. At the end of the arc, she became a beggar.

if you want more details, you can start reading from page 12 of the forum.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/cheating-men-must-die-manhua.92992/page-12

17. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any similar manhua like cheating man must die...??? Suggestions plz.. bcz I like this series...

skai.ya likes this.
  18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Another side manhua, huh. Can't wait to see it. Is it one arc too like the prime minister one or maybe more than one arc??

something like world hopping to abuse some scum.. There is a novel called Coming of the villain Boss that has similar feel, I remember there is some manhua version of it.
    the manhua name is The Antagonistic Goddess Attack.

And another novel Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks with it's manhua. But this novel, the MC is from the weak to strong kinda...

Then there is the one that I recently began to read the MTL. the MC is a bit**y one, as the haughty, domineering personality. It is kinda like horror game one. the name is Scream Queen with it's manhua. btw, i warned you that the manhua has smut (edit: it's not smut but ecchi) tag, but novel one is kinda safe...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  19. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddess Creation System: Manhua. Similar to CMMD in that the MC is taken by a System and sent to different worlds to conquer male targets. She earns Charm Points which she can use to buy items to help in her tasks. The system is more strict and ruthless.
    Ultimate Goddess System: Novel. Also similar, but it's been almost a year since it was last updated.

20. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • CP's really mad, he complains that the Emperor is biased towards 2nd Prince, despite he himself being the Empress's son.
    • 'Meng Yao' calms CP down by saying that they still have the upper hand while angrily thinking how could the Emperor forgive 2nd Prince, unless 2nd Prince have some tricks up his sleeve.
    • CP stands up after hearing this, he knows that he has the upper hand but the Emperor's heart is completely biased towards 2nd prince, all 2nd Prince did was to cry a little and that caused the plan to fail, CP ain't willing to accept this.
    • Upon hearing that 2nd prince cried, 'Meng Yao' shockingly exclaim that it's obviously a bitter drama* and (starts panicking) asks CP if he had said anything to Emperor when he's angry.
    • CP says that he further ask the Emperor why he forgive 2nd Prince, and said that 2nd Prince is only acting pitifully.
    • 'Meng Yao' is terrified after hearing this as she thinks that CP has walked into 2nd Prince's trap, she explains that originally, Emperor gave CP lots of approval and is also willing to hand the throne over to him, this shows that Emperor trusts him but now that CP talked sht about 2nd Prince (bcoz CP mad) in front of Emperor when Emperor obviously leaned towards 2nd Prince, Emperor will think that CP has no affection whatsoever towards 2nd Prince and will know that he's acting to look like he cared for 2nd Prince, which will cause Emperor to lose interest in him.
    • CP didn't know that the consequences were this heavy, and began stuttering while 'Meng Yao' (hole his hand) follows up that Emperor will lean towards 2nd Prince even more and this is what 2nd Prince wants.
    • CP breaks off, he said that he was only in the heat of the moment, and blames that the Emperor is biased, CP reassures 'Meng Yao' that he knows his limits and the situation is not as bad as she said.
    • 'Meng Yao' hugs CP, she ain't trying to blame CP and reminds him not to show his anger in front of Emperor despite being really tilted.
    • 'Meng Yao' then asks CP to apologize to Emperor b4 Emperor starts suspecting CP and 2nd Prince's 'brotherly' relationship and makes his anger valid by somehow linking his anger to the affair's argument (like saying that he's angry cuz, many ppl suffered and bcoz of 2nd prince)
    • CP sighs, agrees to her plan and went off to see the Emperor despite not willing to while 'Meng Yao' thinks that 2nd prince is a tricky opponent but reassures that the day is still long so she still have many chances.
    • 2nd Prince went to the Emperor to tell the truth about the incident along with Shao Yao, the doctor tells him that it's true that 5 years ago Shao Yao brought him the makeup with heart eating flower in it, and he's furious after knowing the this because the Empress had completely fooled him.
    • Emperor have flashbacks of the former Empress being really sick and on her death bed saying that she's not the one who killed 2nd Prince's mom, he became more furious and nearly cries but regain his composure by coughing.
    • 2nd Prince is worried when Emperor cough (prob worried for his health), Emperor said that he's okay and will investigate this matter himself with CP.
    • Emperor dismisses them, before leaving 2nd Prince looks a bit disappointed, after that CP went to look for Emperor because Emperor called for CP, Emperor asks everyone to leave the study except for CP.
    • The chapter ends with Emperor furiously calling CP an evil son and asking him to kneel.

bitter drama: a drama where family relationships crumbles, which includes marriages crumbling, relationships crumbling

Emperor (shocked and angry): It's.... it's actually true.... Xi He (late empress's name), you deceived me....

Former Empress (really sick like going to die soon): Your majesty, I know that you are always brooding over Imperial Consort Wang's death, and suspect my servants...

Emperor: ......

Former Empress (cries): But, the culprit is not me... people say when a person dies, the person wish to forget the pain and agony of being a human being. I have not much time left... your majesty still won't believe me despite being husband and wife for so long?

Emperor: Forget about it, I didn't say that you are the culprit, I believe you so rest assured and focus of improving your health.

Former Empress: ... I can die peacefully now after hearing what your majesty said. After marrying your majesty, I don't have much request, I only wish that your majesty could treat CP better when I'm not around anymore.

Emperor: It was your trick to cover for CP..... Xi He! !

at the start of the arc, the manhua said that the empress is alive just really sick but in this chapter, they said that CP's mother is the former empress. the possible way that this could happen is that the empress dies. the title would not be passed to someone else if the empress is still alive unless the empress had committed a grave sin which she didn't (before this whole exposing). but from the way cp phrases his mother, it seems like that she's still alive and has the title. anyways, i'm just going to follow them and use former empress.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021