Spoiler I Raised a Sick and Weak Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Oahts, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novelupdates link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-a-sick-and-weak-prince/
    Description: Suxi, who had been well cared for since childhood and had achieved excellent results, was a good girl everyone liked.

Lu Xun was exiled from his childhood and suffered humiliation before he became an emperor.

One day, Suxi downloaded a love cultivation Game App, and found that the game protagonist’s eyes were dark and beautiful. He was drawn completely according to her taste, and she immediately opened the mode of baby raising mode.

“Why is there no fire in the cub’s house? Do you want gold to buy it for him?”
    “The pup looks better in snow white. Ouch, buy, buy, bought it!”
    “Why was there a trace of footprints on the cub when he came out of the door? Is it a side mission to deal with the bully ?!”

Suxi enjoyed playing the cultivation game.
    Lu Huan had lived in mud and blood since he was a child. He thought that living was just a matter of getting through one day then another.
    Until he made a complicated discovery-

A warm charcoal fire was smuggled into his room.
    His torn old clothes were quietly replaced with new ones.
    Those who bullied him and ridiculed him did not know who taught them a lesson, and their faces were swollen and they dared not go out.

On his long lonely journey, he had a female bodhisattva walking his path with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I've read (~7 chapters), the story is very cute. I like that the ML doesn't immediately trust things magically appearing in his house haha. I'm curious to know (1) when ML starts to trust MC (2) when MC and ML meet (3) if there's any dogblood drama, i.e. amnesia, switching bodies, etc. (4) and just any fluffy moments you want to share.

2. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud We all need to pass the hydration test

Reading List:
    Link
    Omoooo!!! It's one of my faves ever!! Thank you for this! I shall return and share my fave moments:aww::aww::aww:

Oahts likes this.
  3. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!!

PomeloCloud likes this.
  4. Isekailover00

Isekailover00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  6. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well uh, I haven't read long at all, so I can only answer the first question and I'll be back with more spoilers later. Anyway, he doesn't really start trusting her until around chapter 15? (Can't remember exactly). But, basically the MC helped him when he was ill, fed him medicine and stuff so he thought that this mysterious person surely had lots of chances to kill him but they didn't. So he started looking more forward to this mysterious person's arrival while he kept telling himself not to. Basically it was just gradually at a time until his bday which is the same day as the prince ofc, which is why he's disliked by the "dad" since the emperor reprimanded him for it and even punished him I think. So, on his bday while everyone was celebrating the prince he was all alone, so the MC arranged lanterns and made him longevity noodles as a surprise which warmed the MLs poor heart. At that time I think he began to trust this "mysterious old man (lol)" even though he was still really confused and a still a bit careful.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    donaiseiyuu, Turbostop, earp and 16 others like this.
  7. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, so I'm at chapter 50 and they haven't met yet. He's absolutely in love witht the MC, but he thinks she's a ghost and wants to get her a body. Anyway, the way they communicate is with him asking her yes or no questions and she grabs his left hand for yes and right hand for no. For him it feels like warm wind whenever she touches him. But now finally she got 100 points which means she can start writing or communicating with the ML and he also got his own screen. So he also has the quests and when he fulfills them he can see her etc. I'm still in the chapter when the system explains this to the ML so I'm not sure about the details yet. And so far there's no dog blood drama. They're quite sweet together even though for him she's a ghost lol. But he treats her preciously and gets so jealous whenever he thinks she pays attention to someone else because he's quite insecure that she could disappear just as suddenly as she appeared. It was quite adorable how he kept making her gifts and even bought her lipstick when she was interested in it even though she can't use it. And it annoys him how she keeps treating him like a child lol.

8. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so the screen ML got is exactly like her phone. He sees them all in chibi form and he gets the same quests I think to get points to unlock her world map and so on. Now they can communication by chat and she doesn't know that he got the screen or that he can see her. And he even saw himself in her phone and now he gets why she treated him like a kid, so he spent points to make himself appear in his normal non chibi form in front of her so that she can stop treating him like a kid lol. And he even sees what she thinks, so he sees her calling herself his mom or granny and how she must put up a dignified appearance now that they can talk unaware that this image has already been shattered.

9. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, so they finally meet up at chapter 65? When the MC gets 200 points. At that time she had dropped her phone in the water and she was devastated because she couldn't speak to him anymore. But the ML worked hard to finish the quest he got before she dropped the phone and managed to get 200 points which allowed him to go to her world. So he ended up at her room and saw a note that she was at the hospital, so he panicked and ran out looking for a way to get there with no money on hands and looking like he's cosplaying or something which means he just ran all the way to the hospital. Now the MC just had the flu which is why she went there with her friends since they were worried about her because she had been so depressed lately. There at the hospital they finally met for the first time and it was really sweet. After that the ML worked hard to integrate into her world by going to school and making money (he sold antiques), oh and he also found someone to make him an ID. Then he could just live in both worlds as an emperor in his and as a normal guy in hers. And that's how they did it, it was only at the extra stories where they got 300 points which allowed her to enter his world anyway. Okay, so I'm basically done now.

10. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the background of ml? Why was he bullied so much?

11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really sweet!

12. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary! I hope the translations catch up soon!

13. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was thought to be the concubine born son of some noble, and this concubine gave birth on the same day as a prince's birthday which caused his "father" to be reprimanded by the emperor and demoted which is why they all hate him. And obviously the legal wife hates him because he's not her child, though the real concubine's son was a stillborn no one knew that.

Oahts, Rasha2006, Fostofina and 7 others like this.
  14. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what was the mystery regarding ml's life?

15. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mystery was that he was actually the 9th prince who was presumed dead. The Emperor deeply loved his mother even though she wasn't from a strong family, but someone had wanted to kill her when she was pregnant. So (this part was really unclear) but she gave birth prematurely (not sure if it was in the palace or somewhere else), and she begged her maid to protect the child by telling everyone that he had died. The maid knew she couldn't keep him because everyone would know he was the prince if the previous maid of the emperors most favoured consort started to raise a child, so she found the concubine in another household who had given birth to a stillborn. They made a deal and she pretended it was her own child (without knowing he was actually the prince), but unfortunately she died a few months later from disease, or complications from her giving birth. Then the midwife went away somewhere and the doctor who examined the MLs mother's corpse, since someone had successfully killed her (we never know who), was helping her by saying that she had a miscarriage, or the fetus died with her. This is why everyone thinks he's dead, but only the maid know who he truly is. Now the emperor isn't the best father, they have a complicated relationship since the ML knows that in the end the emperor needs him because his other sons aren't up to stand, and if he went against the emperor or something he wouldn't have favoured him. No matter if he loved his mother, that love could have faded away in time and she would be another forgotten ex-favoured consort. The only reason she became his white moonlight is because she died so cruelly while she was his favourite, and despite him promising to protect her. But honestly, we don't see a lot of interaction between them anyway.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  17. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. what will happen after ml got 300points and mc go into his world?

18. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually a sweet and cute story.
    In summary Suxi, the protagonist, downloaded a game where he is supposed to "raise" a prince. Through her mobile phone she helps Lu Huan, the ML. According to the system, for each 100 points she reaches, a gift is awarded or made available. Below are summaries of what happens.

Before 100 points
    • Suxi firmly believes that this is just a game. She was even amazed on how well-made the game is. The kid makes his own decisions.
    • Suxi starts helping Lu Huan covertly with the help of the prompt from the system. At first, she has no in game currency, and she cannot top up as well since they are having financial crisis. Later on, she won in a lottery in real life and made her rich.
    • She at slowly changed some low quality things like, blanket and boots, to better ones. But Lu Huan is suspicious so he doesn't use it.
    • Lu Huan thinks that there is a person who is intruding. He is not sure if the intruder is there to help or is actually going to make him more miserable.
    • As the story progress, he slowly believes about the goodness of his benefactor. He believes at first that it is just a very capable martial artist who can come in and approach him without him noticing.
    • He once fell sick and Suxi helped him change clothes and feed him medicine.
    • The medicine, which was from the game mall, was very effective.
    • The grandmother took a liking to him when he saved her from the cold pond when she fell down. She was pushed by the second son accidentally. As a reward she gave him a new "housing" and ordered that no body can go in or out arbitrarily from that place. This rule was requested by Lu Huan. He didn't ask for the house but it became a bonus.
    • Lu Huan's place has a big space so he started cultivating the land and raise chickens. Suxi, improved the chicken housing which allowed him to have more eggs despite the cold weather (It's winter season).
    • During Lu Huan's birthday, Suxi left longevity noodles and hanged a rabbit lamp. It was during this time that he slowly opened up to her and started to try to connect with her through writing.
    • During an epidemic, Lu Huan helped people which ultimately won him a very rich merchant, a loyal worker, a good manager, and a good guard.
    • Suxi, prompted by the system, asked him to save the 2nd son also for the story to progress towards the hunt. He did but with the condition that they will meet at a certain tree at the hunting ground.
    • Obviously, they were not able to and he became sad. He also got jealous when the 2nd prince was saved and a lamp that has a similar marking as his rabbit lamp was found beside the prince.
    • Suxi had to take 3 day break from the game to prepare for her exams. These 3 days are equivalent to 8 days in game. When Lu Huan noticed that the mysterious person is gone for so long, he regretted his angry actions and begged the mysterious person to come back. Later on, when she did, she fired some fireworks and even prepared a "hometown specialty" food that he previously requested. Unfortunately, she forgot that Lu Huan did not leave the note for her to read in the past. He tore it so as a human she was not supposed to be able to read that. Because of this, he came to a conclusion that Suxi is a ghost and she cannot directly communicate with him. He's okay with this.
    • Suxi and Lu Huan created a system in the past where he asked in a yes or no manner. If she answers yes, she will leave some things where he tells her to.
    • When Lu Huan concluded she is a ghost communicating became easier as she can just pull him to some places or directly guide him.
    • Lu Huan later on became the 8th prince's study companion. He also befriended the son of a 2nd degree minister.
    • Lu Huan by some choices became a 5th level officer in the military where he solved several cases. With his ability he caught the eye of the minister of war and then he was brought along in the war. He is around 15/16 years old now.
    • He also shot down a possible harem candidate, the daughter of the minister of war. After this, they reached 200 points

On with the summary spoilers
    Additional spoiler before 100 - important
    • One of the quest was for the minister of war to know that Lu Huan is the "dead" 9th prince.
    • Lu Huan was not interested in knowing his past. Instead he was very interested in the monk that is known to be able to communicate with ghosts and possibly revive a ghost.
    • Before the monk arrived, Suxi, kidnapped the daughter of the minister of war and brought her to the temple so that the minister of war will come and get her.
    • There is a nun in the monastery who knows about his real identity. She was the palace maid who brought him out. The nun and Lu Huan met and the nun told him about his story. He told her not to tell anybody else about it.
    • He then left to talk with the monk. He did not notice that the minister of war heard everything.
    • Lu Huan then talked with the monk and the monk told him to give up. "You live in different worlds. It is impossible to be together."
    • Lu Huan left back to the barracks sad and frustrated. Suxi also logged out. After all, she knows it is impossible. This is a game after all.
    • While they slept/logged off, the quest with the minister completed and gave them enough points to reach 200.

donaiseiyuu, Chorkie and Pansy25 like this.
  19. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Its really a unique story. Keep it up!

20. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mae Rogel 82 about your question
    Yes. MC will be able to travel to the past. But it will take time before they reach the points.
    I do apologize if I can't post all spoilers at once. I finished the novel and it is very lovely, it's just that my time online to type is limited so I will have to cut off my spoilers.

Points 100-199
    • They were able to achieve 200 points. The reward is that Lu Huan now has a "curtain" on his area where he can see, just like in Suxi's phone, Suxi and the things that happens around her. Suxi does not know about this yet and believes that he can just hear her when she talks to him via earphones.
    • She is just confused as why the chibi look of Lu Huan has become a live look. She blushes with his look.
    • With this ability, Lu Huan explored her house and the area. He got shocked by what he saw. Tall buildings, moving cars, people in weird clothes, people holding square things in their hands, etc etc
    • Suxi has no idea that Lu Huan can see her even if she logged out of the game. He was able to see that she looks at him through the phone. He got indignant that he looks like a "meatbun" (chibi) in her phone so he forcibly changed his looks into a live model one. The other characters are still in chibi mode.
    • Lu Huan studied Suxi's lessons - Math, English, Literature, Computer, ETC
    • One time Lu Huan opened his curtain and saw that Suxi's parents have left but Suxi has not yet left her room. He does not casually go inside her room because he accidentally saw some things that made him write "See no evil, think no evil" 100 times. **Lu Huan you cute baby** But since she missed her morning school, he checked on her and saw that she seems to be in pain. He realized she's experiencing dysmenorrhea. So, he prepared ginger soup. His knowledge about medicines in her era is limited so he searched the internet for ways to help her. By observing Suxi and her family, he now knows how to use all gadgets. He prepared ginger soup for her and placed it beside her bed. He also plugged her heater. Suxi thought that it was her mother who did all things.
    • Lu Huan also tried to earn more points fast for him to unlock more places. There was some sort of backstory for Suxi. All the "lucky" instances / near misses she had in the past were moments where Lu Huan saved her. Which includes the lottery ticket.
    • Lu Huan also leaves gifts to Suxi's parents anonymously.
    • Suxi finally realized that Lu Huan can see her. So now, they communicate well. Lu Huan shows some signs of jealousy to some men around Suxi. And Suxi has finally realized that she's having some non-maternal feelings already. To the point that she demands that he should not choose any concubines.
    • Lu Huan went to war.
    • Suxi's grades are getting better. Because while Lu Huan studies, she also studies her lessons.
    • They have been steadily gaining points via various merits from things they have previously done - such as being a rich merchant, being known as someone benevolent, solving cases, etc etc.
    • Lu Huan also retrieved his identity as the 9th Prince. The ministers and the Emperor proclaimed that he was just being hidden in a monastery.
    • Around 185 points, Suxi accidentally dropped her phone in the sink. She tried drying it off but it had turned off already. Lu Huan at that time sensed that there's something wrong and saw his curtain flicker and disappear. He panicked, he became emotional. His biggest fear, his worst nightmare had happen. She disappeared.
    • On Suxi's end, she did everything she could to fix the phone. Unfortunately, the repairman said that it is impossible to repair it already. She got sad because she believes that she will no longer be able to see Lu Huan. She felt very frustrated.
    • A few days later, she suddenly got sick and her mother told her to the hospital with her friends. Unbeknownst to her, her phone which she kept inside her cupboard struggled to flicker on to deliver the message about the completion of a certain quest.
    • They have reached 200 points.