News Centinni Update

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by BlackCat666, Jan 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Putting my 2 cents in..
    I left back in Dec.
    And their whole other language section is leaving.
    So thats almost 20 ppl leaving, more i guess.

2. Tinni_15

Tinni_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like basically he doesn't even care about all the people who put efforts into making this work out.

3. the otter lives

the otter lives Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? Wait, aren't (or weren't???) you the owner of the group? Why did you leave your own group when everything was supposed to be getting better? Are there only two admins???? @_@

Kris Wu and betterdays like this.
  4. Kayoto

Kayoto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came up with Dragon Tea binge drinking Monster Dragon Tea while working on my new site I'm sorry if thats a dissapointment. But was trying to find a name that had a wow factor. Nothing to do with drama sorry.
    And I had tried to avoid this landing here....

5. Tinni_15

Reading List:
    Link
    He and I were co-owners. I couldn't take some non-sense and a lot of stress, so I left. It's been months now.
    I tried to put some of my points. Which he listened to but was dismissive about before my departure (regarding his behaviour towards staff).
    But I didn't expect this. Not at all.
    I thought he was responsible enough to pay people and just close the website if he was so busy.

6. omniscient reader

omniscient reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator blank-sama, I'm happy to hear that you have left Centinni! Just think of all the game stop stonks you could had bought 3 weeks ago if you were paid out then compared to getting paid (unlikely though) out now.

(Also Shichi locked the channel... as expected.)

[​IMG]

animefan4004 and myhlmes like this.
  7. the otter lives

the otter lives Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see...Um, that's an interesting origin story haha

Erm. So you just up and left your group members and your own translation group behind? Months ago? Isn't that very demoralizing for the group and not any help to the situation...Especially since it sounds like this has been going on for months...And you're the boss...Unless shitchi is the real boss?

8. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Good on you for putting your mental health first, even as, or especially because you are the boss/co leader. And yes, I would have to agree that is a very logical assumption. Either close the site down or hire more staff. Better than ruining Centinni's reputation down to the grounds some more. :facepalm:

And pardon me for asking, but do you know if Shichi ever resolved his tax issue? Especially as tax season is upon us?

9. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is low-key pathetic. He should have at least owned up to his mistakes.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  10. the otter lives

the otter lives Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, it's not a 'who has the biggest face' competition here. There are already some big enough faces around... Can you shrink that down or spoiler it please? You're taking up a whole lotta room (and wifi) on the page

animefan4004, runsing and Solus like this.
  11. winters_radio

winters_radio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's sad that you left tinni. shichi from it looks of it ran this group to the ground, which is quite sad.

not very poggers I just got removed from centinni lmao. was either deleted or shichi is, instead of studying like he said he was, banned me XD

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2021
    shironaofthekuroclan likes this.
  12. Tinni_15

Reading List:
    Link
    w
    wait who is this lmao. Let me refresh my memory, do u have a different name on discord???

oh wait... i remember it. He kicked u out?
    I thought u 2 were fine friends

I am no boss anymore, its shichi. I gave everything to him. Because i am preparing for my masters entrance exam. Plus my engineering final semester. So i was busy and i knew i couldn't give this enough time. So i told staff members about how much stress i was going through and how busy i was. I stopped using that discord account too long ago.
    Then one of my staff friends who has my whatsapp contact told me about all this drama today and forwarded me the nuf link.

But unfortunately I was blocked by him on discord, when i left centinni. And i blocked him too. I tried contacting him on new year day too. But got no reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2021
    shironaofthekuroclan likes this.
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should be feeling guilty seeing these. Even if you did not expect it, you should have made it known rather than letting others stay in the dark about something as shady as this. The website runs with your name. You're the face of the website, you're the name of the website itself. You're banned from discord? Then how about the forum? How about reddit? You were quite vocal during the time Lanji made her thread, then why were you so quiet when you quit because of your disagreements? You know this platform exist. You can't contact others on the server, fine. Let others contact them, get the words out.

But you didn't. You let them stay in that shady group for months and saved your own ass. I'm sorry for what you had to go through, but that does not mean you're vindicated from this whole issue.

Fuyuneko, Kaylee, runsing and 13 others like this.
  14. Tinni_15

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like none of the members knew nothing. They just decided to give him a chance. They had there own doubts when i left, but they decided to keep this alive even then. And yes, i understand it now. Didn't expect it will grow so haywire.

15. OverlyUnfriendly

OverlyUnfriendly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shady people being shocked when betrayed by their own kind. :blobwhistle:

[​IMG]

16. Autumn Crane

Autumn Crane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one here who doesnt even know who or what Centinni even is? :cookie:

Hasty girl likes this.
  18. betterdays

betterdays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    duh dude, ever wonder why i suddenly stopped translating pn all of a sudden? 400 dollars~ish in pay for my team and I's work went up into pixie dust from shichi and still refuses to pay me or acknowledge it. Hence why I tl it privately and other works

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    AMissingLinguist and c.decora like this.
  19. Autumn Crane

Autumn Crane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imagine all the garbage and food in a room that has sat in there for like a few months and shits molding.. yeah thats pretty gross innit

AMissingLinguist, DjB1 and betterdays like this.
  20. betterdays

betterdays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also no. Tinni knows and knew damn well ever since Lanji got royally fucked over by the two of them, only reason I picked up PN was because I wasnt going to let them trash her work

Astaroth, DjB1 and Anra7777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.