Spoiler Princess Wars

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nightingale4444, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    After dying, her soul entered a life-betting 'princess game'! She became the famous Pea Princess from the fairy-tale, and with other princesses, began courting the one and only Prince. Only by marrying the prince can the princess return to the real world and continue living, earning a huge monetary reward as well! How will she fight against the strong princesses and capture the prince's heart?!

Mangadex link: https://mangadex.org/title/45288/princess-wars

Raw link: https://www.manmanapp.com/comic-1404819.html

Can someone spoil some of the plot if possible? The raws are free on the website, but I can only try and deduce what happens from the images.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, my device is acting up atm.

Nefroza and BooBoo like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  3. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious what's going in it. all I know is from raws.
    This is my understanding of the raw chapters so if I got any of the information wrong let me know, there are a few chapters id love to know about. I've left out a bunch of details that dont seem important as this would take forever to write and read.
    They get rid of blondie B*tch (ch 27) by proving she can use hypnosis as she hypnotises MC in front of ML and his guards (who are watching behind dark glass, MC sent a note telling him to wait there I think) They were on a boat so blondie told MC to jump off and being hypnotised MC went for it so blondie was locked up. After MC jumped prince went after her and saved her and her hypnosis wore off. Still in water MC and the prince were going to climb up a ladder to ship but a storm hits or something and the prince gets washed away~ and drowns, guards jump in to save him but can't find him and MC still dizzy is in no condition to help so a character that was introduced around ch 20, she is a flirty mermaid who jumps into the water to save prince. she gets to him and kisses him which is something she often tries to do but prince avoids it but this time when she kisses him a magic circle appears around him (I'm not sure if its some sort of healing magic or something for him to fall in love with her because after that chapter he is much friendlier to redhead mermaid).
    After that incident, blondie is jailed and MC becomes a royal guard which really suits her as she is very strong, good with a sword and gets along with the other guards. Prince is spending a lot of time with redhead, and when that happened MC leaves them alone to hang out with her tall dark-skinned handsome friend who may-or-may-not have feelings for her... later MC meets up with prince and I dont know why but they start to kinda play fight as they fall into a small pond with prince giving her the flirt eye~ while that's happening redhead gets flowers from some employees so she decides to put them around princes room but since he's taking long to return she and some guards go looking for him on horses while he and MC have already returned so they say goodbye and MC leaves him.
    Redhead hurts her legs (probably fell off horse) and no one is around to help her, dark-and-handsome sees her and tries to help her or something as she tried to act all cute in front of him but he's not buying it. Later MC visits princes room when he suddenly hugs her and is a little forceful so she knocked him out and moves him out of his flowery room, they talk about something and the next day redhead visits him where he reveals the flowers she put in his room make others horny (demonstrated by 2 mice who after sniffing the flowers screw) so she wanted to use it on the prince. redhead denies it as she was given those flowers as a gift so the employees that gave the flowers are arrested and redhead gets away. tho this time prince isn't under her spell or something as he isn't as close anymore also she's in a wheelchair cuz her leg broke.
    Later Helen's (blue hair swan beauty) brother is introduced who MC quickly forms a friendship with. MC with blue hair bro visit a late-night festival and go drinking, blue hair is drunk so he leans on MC's shoulder when they leave the bar and run into prince whos out with Helen, prince seeing MC so close to another man takes blue hair away from her and leans him on his shoulder as MC joins Helen to talk. prince and blue hair have an argument in an alleyway so prince leaves blue hair and runs into MC whos alone. She I think confesses to him (ch 46-47) but he can't reply cuz blue hair got attacked in the alleyway, Helen is almost hurt too but prince and MC protect them with the rest of the guards. when they get back to the castle prince talks with his father and puts his hand around MC pointing to her (maybe saying that they are together, I hope) fathers like "cool whatever" and leaves, after talking MC kisses prince and leaves (ch48).
    A new villain character gets introduced, short black hair girl who I think is working with redhead. dont know anything about her but she scares me a little.

toniw, Liliss, Viliel and 3 others like this.
  4. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some stuff I would like to mention.
    She is a player like MC, in her past life she was an idol girl but wasn't very popular, always outshined by her bandmates, so think she decided to do whatever it takes to be favourite. She died in the hospital as she was probably sick or had a bad heart or something.
    Helen (blue hair) is also a player but I'm not sure of her back story except that she was stabbed or something.
    Helen is a sweetie and she with MC are so cute together as they often spend time together and worry about each other. Helen passed out during a party, MC checked on her regularly and even became sherlock to find out why she was in a coma (it was blondie B**** fault)
    She's also a player, she grew up rich and spoiled and when her fiance or boyfriend who was sick of her got a new GF (or that was a close friend and blondie misunderstood), blondie was pissed and arguing with him when he pushed her and she fell down some stairs dying. she has a gold ball that emits smoke and hypnotises the nearest person which she uses in front of MC who was spying on her so MC decided to confront her.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    Liliss, Viliel, Jevanka926 and 3 others like this.
  5. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping here !! what does the witch mean?

Nefroza likes this.
  6. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! The magic circle thing when she kisses him remind me of why are you doing duke smh :cookie:

7. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a novel or only a manga?
    And is the story completed? Based on the raw link 55 episodes are out!

8. Horrorwolf

Horrorwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We find out the MC died from a heart attack, y'know, from overworking. She pops up and meets the "system" mascot, a cat. This whole premise is a game for women who have died and want another shot at life. She only participates for the money she can get if she wins and goes back to her world. Gotta love those types. She gets the name Jauna Christine and has literally nothing to her name because she's the pea princess. Turns out the pea thing is an actual contest she enters unknowingly. This girl legit looks at the prince's portrait and goes "Meh, good face but I'm too old to care about that crud." I- Just what? Then she enters the room the princesses are gathered in.

MC gets 40th in the line of all the princesses(oof). Her current location is the Golden Rose Empire which is huge as help so everyone wants to strengthen their political prowess by marrying their daughters to the prince. Well, this test that MC is involved in is to establish marriage candidates suitable to the prince. MC stands in the corner and in enters "Blondie"(Vivian) MC greets Vivian and when doesn't return it. Vivian is already bad news because when the crowd implies that MC may be pretty, even as pretty as her, she subtly threatens the lot of them. Then in comes the prince with a blue-haired woman(Helene) who is the swan lake princess. MC's warning signal goes off and then she gets pushed to the floor in front of the prince. Vivian is a total jerk and pleads for MC while also saying that she must be a low person and not a princess. Then we get all freaked because she might be beheaded but there are thirty-one more chapters.

Viliel and kawaii12345 like this.
  9. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the ML?

10. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the prince is

11. verraol

verraol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want the gardener to end up as ML:blobneutral:

12. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why Pea is the only princess without a kingdom?

13. aristialamonic

aristialamonic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince annoys me so much, makes me sick of his face and actions ... I hope MC ends up with gardener
    Gardener confessed his feeling to her, but she said that don't feel in the same way and sees him as a friend. But she promised to think it over.

14. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgggggggg she should have accepted it mahhhhhn he's way more handsome than prince!!!!!!!
    Give us more spoilers

15. Horrorwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically the pea princess has never had a kingdom because she’s not really a princess by birth. Princess in this case is just a title without any true power behind it.

16. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us more spoilers

17. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what makes her have the title of princess then?! How can she use that at all?

LightYourNovel likes this.
  18. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this an information from the novel, or is this based on some version of tale? I think in Andersen's version it was never established that she was not a real princess.
    https://andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersholt/ThePrincessOnThePea_e.html

19. Horrorwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going from my memory of the tale from when I was 8. I remember clearly, she comes in from the rain, doesn’t quite realize who she’s bunked with, somehow settles atop a tower of mattresses, sleeps badly because there was a pea(or because she was 50 feet in the air), and then gets married to a prince all of a sudden. It’s surreal as hell. She is introduced as a stranger and becomes a princess through her marriage with the prince. I don’t even know how willing she was in this scenario but I think there’s a reason I was clueless about consent and ill at ease about certain fairytales(rapunzel, sleeping beauty, etc).

I’ll take him if she doesn’t want him. Simping from the get go. ✋✋✋✋

simplysharonda likes this.
  20. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! The prince is a pain in the ass. I can't understand how a person can love such a 2 face person. Plus, he's really self-centered and acts towards MC as if she's a mere replaceable tool. Not to mention how he cold-heartedly killed everyone who had contact with the blond princess after it was confirmed she was a witch. They didn't even get to voice their opinions while the said witch(blondy) was imprisoned in her room with good food since she is still a princess. I say worthless empire and worthless prince. Wish she would not end with him but the trend of these novels usually makes the MC have no self esteem and marry the guy no matter how trash he is.

Alanif_7., kropan, Viliel and 5 others like this.