Spoiler The Abandoned Empress 버림 받은 황비-Webtoon update only

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by samira01, Jul 18, 2020.

1. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she didn't get the crown she just demonstrated her divine power that's why people celebrate.
    I don't think the manga would deviate so much from the novel but let's wait for @samira01's spoiler to be sure :)

samira01, Lilyworld and Chunin like this.
  2. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link

Oh Jesus, thank God. I started to panic reading that chapter. I need to start learning Korean, these raws holding me by a thread.

samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  3. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone/anyone! is me as always samira01 with the latest chapter released today 01/25/2021 at KAKAOPAGE site.
    For those interested in history ...

**CHAPTER 139**
    The Traditional Court Play/or performance...
    --
    The moon did not rise even when the time had come, and the world was covered in darkness.
    (it shows someone holding a crown..)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thought.. The court drama is always played/or performed at The National Foundation Day.
    In the original court play, I appear as a noble companion and The Prophecy's child given by Vita for him, but from this year on, due to opposition from the aristocrats, the play has been changed to have Jieun appears as the child of prophecy.

--Lord of this glorious Empire and the one and only sun.
    I want to offer a small token of honor for the noble moon, the only companion of the sun.
    Please I humbly request that you accept my gift.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts... Is he asking him to choose? Right now?

Ruve/Emperor.. ....I accept.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --Then to whom may I give it to/or offer this?

Ruve/Emperor.. Pass it to me/or give it to me.
    The day when the moon rise completely next to the sun. I shall bestow the crown myself. (or I will hold on to it until the day the moon rise completely next to the sun)
    (Ruve didn't give it to any of them...)

--I'm honored, Your majesty.
    May the great Emperor and the noble future moon have great glory.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The crowd...
    (shouting)
    -Long live the Emperor!/or Glory to His Majesty!
    Glory to the Empire!
    Wow!/or Woo!

Jieun.. Praise the grace of Vita, the father of all life.
    I, Jieun Graspe de Zena "the Child of Prophecy" and who is blessed by the lord, conveys my father's love(Vita) to all who stand here.
    (so technically saying she is the one and only one, Child of Prophecy and as the blessed child by Vita, she can bring Vita's love to those standing there.... Way to go Jieun, way to go indeed!)

Tia's inner thoughts/or recalls...
    Can it be!
    I remember when I visited the temple a while ago, I noticed that the roses were withering in the morning were in bloom again in the evening!
    Is that what Jieun did?!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --the crowd shouting..
    She's a Saint!
    A Saint is here!
    WOOOWWW
    Long live the Emperor!/or Glory to His Majesty!
    Long live the Saint/or Glory to the Saint!
    Glory to the Empire!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts.. I was knocked down. (yes you did, Jieun really played you good this time Tia...)
    It's also very well done.(or she got me big time)
    As of today, Jieun will be firmly established as a saint in the minds of the people of the Empire.
    Will the imperialists be able to properly keep her in control after being the child of prophecy and now she is supported by the people?
    (Now, Tia recalls how the citizen people used to be with Jieun in their past lifetime...)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Why am I feeling like this?
    Ha..
    It was a spot/or position that I threw myself away because I didn't like it.
    I'm the one who confidently said that everything will be forgotten after the years pass.
    (she was walking down the hallways when someone suddenly pushed her to the side..)
    Ow!!
    her inner thoughts.. He's the third prince of the kingdom of Lisa? What's going on? That rude attitude.
    (the bloody smell now...)
    ?!
    (shouts) Beatrice...?!
    What the hell is this...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --maid.. (shouts)Argh! s,someone help?

Tia.. ...Quietly! Don't make a fuss and go get the royal physician right away.
    Also, call Sir. Rian Feathen of the Second Brigade, the Royal Chancellor and the Emperor.

maid... ...Ye,yes!

Tia.. Beatrice!
    Can you hear me?
    (Tia goes to her aid..)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Beatrice.... My baby, my baby...

Tia.... Hang in there a little bit more, Beatrice!
    (Ruve and Jieun walk in together..)

Ruve/Emperor.. What's going on here?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve/Emperor... Lady Jieun, we are in dire need of your divine power.

Jieun.. ...Oh, of course, Your Majesty
    (Jieun is using her divine power on Beatrice or at lease she is trying..)

Tia's inner thoughts... What's wrong with her now? You just used it well a while ago.
    Why is not working?
    I did hear that Jieun's divine power was unstable...
    Is there a limit to how much she can use or perhaps it's unreliable?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Physicians walk in...
    --You called for us, Your Majesty!

Tia's inner thoughts.. Uh, is he...?
    The Imperial palace's physician who diagnosed me in my past life/or her previous lifetime..

Physician.. (surprised) Oh, L,Lady Monique!

Tia's inner thought.. What's wrong with him?/or what's the matter with him?

Ruve/Emperor.. How is the baroness doing?

A physician.. I thought it was a miscarriage because of the amount of blood, but fortunately, the child seems to be safe.
    However, since both the child and the mother have been greatly distressed by this incident, they need to pay special attention until the child's birth.

Ruve/Emperor.. Good job, Well done.

Tia's inner thoughts.. Thank goodness.
    Even so, she already went through so much. Thank goodness she didn't have to suffer again.
    I was scared to see the blood and remember the miscarriage from the past.(from her previous lifetime)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve/Emperor.. Thank you for your hard work. You may leave now.

Jieun.. Ye, yes. Your Majesty...

Physician.. Pardon me, Lady Monique. You don't look so well, Can I take a look at you if you don't mind?
    I heard that Lady Monique suffered from two types of poisons; slowly dries of the woman's womb and that it was combined with another that amplified the poison effects, but I wondered how you managed to survive such a serious dose of poisons.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thought.. Wasn't because of the High Priest blessing?

Physician.. The rumor at the time of the incident, When Lady Monique bled during that incident, it was probably from the womb that couldn't endure the poison that had been accumulating.
    And you likely survived because the poison also left your system along with the blood.
    If my diagnosis is correct, you will probably restart menstruating within a month or two.
    In other words, you may be able to have children again.

Tia's inner thoughts..
    . (surprised) I can have a child?
    I could only imagine that scene, unable to say it out loud to anyone...
    But it can actually come true?!(and turns around to look for Ruve, very happy about it, but Ruve didn't care at all about the good news Tia's received..)
    I'm a fool/or How silly of me.
    I'm the one who rejected him and pushed him away even though he begged, yet I feel disappointed because he has his back to me.
    (it shows a side of Ruve's indifference face...)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve/Emperor.. Let everyone keep silent on this fact for the time being.(I assuming to protect her well being..??)
    [​IMG]
    Last Scene
    Narrative
    When I told my father the news I heard from the Imperial physician, my father asked me again and again in a trembling voice, asking me if it was true.
    Then he hugged me without saying a word and swept my hair for a long time.
    What has tormented me for so long...
    ...Has finally been resolved, so why do I feel so frustrated?
    Why do I feel like I want to cry?
    [​IMG]
    Chapter ends

Preview 140*

Ruveliss announces that he's also been poisoned and orders a major/or massive investigation.
    Therefore, the trial begins to catch the tail of the aristocrats...

And as always, I really hope this is to your liking anyone/everyone!

Be In Touch...
    samira01

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  4. lousybanana

lousybanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always thank you @samira01!

samira01 likes this.
  5. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @samira01!
    The climax is getting closer!!! :X3:

samira01 likes this.
  6. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re very welcome indeed! And yes, getting closer...!

You’re very welcome @lousybanana! And thank you for being here as always..!

Be In Touch dears!
    samira01

7. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're coming up to the trial arc!!!!! YESSSSS! Season 3 is almost done!!!!! And then the second assassination attempt on Tia, and then the second trial arc for Duke Jena and his family (Say bye, Jieun!!!! :D), then Ruve and Tia together finally after so many crazy misunderstandings.
    I wonder if they will include Carsein's marriage to Enteya and their kid Gradis. It referenced in a side story, but it sounds like they had a happy relationship even though they didn't go into it.

samira01 and Paris_Eve like this.
  8. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, I always Love Ruve illustrasion. Whenever I read the novel and see him in webtoon I can felt that it really fit him

samira01 likes this.
  9. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, he marry Entenya. Wow, they are pretty good couple I think. And Yess, He is basically repeting his Mother Love Story. Since he lead a happy family, I assume as the time past by he slowly loves her, just like his mother who gradually love Duke Larss. So, the only ones who cant move on is Allendis who loves books so much and gone for tooo longggg

samira01 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give me more detailed spoilers about what will happen to Allen and Carsein and will they have a happy ending too?:aww:

samira01 likes this.
  11. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER: The scepter is revealed on the final pages of the novel to be immunity for any crimes a Monique family members commits. AKA, Tia's dad should have used the scepter in the first timeline to free her (but he thought she'd rather die with honor than escape execution with the scepter.) Ruve from the first timeline was really upset that Tia's dad didn't use the scepter, because he hated Tia but didn't want her to die - but Tia's dad didn't use it so ... :( Everybody had so many misunderstandings in the first timeline. I'm really upset with both Tia and Ruve's dads in the first timeline - they should have supported their kids more. If you think about it, its the dads' fault that they both ended up like that.

12. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Carsein marries Enteya and their kid, Gradis, was conceived soon after Tia and Ruve's wedding, so Carsein got over Tia pretty quickly. Gradis is a Carsein look alike with red hair and kind of a Carsein-like attitude. Enteya and Carsein seemed happy together - but the novel didn't go into it, it was only referenced about how Enteya couldn't make tea as good as Aristia but Carsein still loved her.

Allendis stayed the creepy yandere he was, but he had a good time in the Kingdom of Rua for about thirteen years. He was still madly in love (actually, no, he was never in love with her. He was ... obsessed with her.) and for some reason, he thought Tia's daughter, Dia (short for Diana) was Aristia? He succeeded his father's dukedom, and as he said, his life was neither good nor bad. Think whatever you want about him, but he never got married or had kids.

Anyway, I'm happy for Carsein and Enteya. It's nice to see Carsein with a happy, mutual relationship. Hope that clears things up for you!!!!

13. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can she not know that he was drugged? I mean she heard what the priest said about what sort of symptoms the drug can cause for a man, right? So she should have put 2 and 2 together that Ruve’s behavior in the 1st timeline was mostly because of the drugs (poison)?

14. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least this time Jieun saves Tia’s life in this timeline. I hope that Jieun will find a nice guy, and find her own happiness in this world, she deserves to be happy after what she has been through.

15. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this means that Allendis’s house will fall after he’s gone if he never has any children of his own, is that correct? I’m really happy that Carsein seems to love his wife Enteya, and that he has a son named Gradis. If Enteya’s tea isn’t that good, then she can ask for Tia’s help tto make the tea how Carsein likes it. His brother Cassian beat him to it, he and Princess Princia have a son, and I’m so happy for both of them as well. Gradis will be a playmate and friend of Tia’s daughter Diana, and perhaps her future husband someday?

16. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all of your spoilers

17. suudere

suudere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

I’m so glad Carsein had a happy ending because he’s such a sweetheart <3

18. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it does thank you so much:aww::blobnosebleed:

19. straydog12

straydog12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the novel through webnovel, and the story and ending are amazing imo

Celebrianna, superfilthy and samira01 like this.
  20. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really happy that Carsein ended up with a nice girl named Enteya. Apparently she would inherit a merchant group with a little help from Tia. On the subject of Carsein and Cassian’s mother the Duchess Rass. I admit I do feel sorry that she didn’t end up with the first person she loved, that being Tia’s father. But on the other hand, if she hadn’t met Duke Rass she wouldn’t have had those two wonderful boys Carsein and Cassian. I think that she ended up finding happiness in her life. She must be overjoyed that her eldest son Cassian married Princess Princia from the kingdom of Rua. Both of her sons would have boys of their own, making her a happy grandmother.