Original BL Novels, where to post?

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by DalangTala, Jan 30, 2021.

1. DalangTala

DalangTala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm planning to post on scribble hub. But I was wondering if there are "BL" specific sites where I can post my shounen ai.

Also, do you know discord servers for BL writers? Can you send an invite link here? Or dm me.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Hatka Bobra likes this.
  2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not aware of any BL-centric webnovel websites, but there isn't anything wrong with posting something like that on ScribbleHub. Others have already written BL series there. Plus, you could always post on multiple if you do find out about any BL website.

3. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... chrysanthemum garden is a bl centric site where you can post original bl novels and translated ones. But i think scribble hub will get u more readers. . I think chrysanthemum garden recently started accepting original novels so they dont have much original novels so its easy to get discovered there

Hatka Bobra, DalangTala and ahkey like this.
  4. DalangTala

DalangTala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. This is news for me. Thank you!

5. Hatka Bobra

Hatka Bobra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there are contacts there on the site, write to them directly, they are responsive.
    It is a good idea to publish at a specialized website like BL because they have fewer novels but a considerable number of devoted disciplined readers. More like a community than just publishing sites.