Spoiler When I Quit Being A Wicked Mother-in-law, Everyone Became Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew, this one was a pain.

But yass my suspicions of Head maid being a sneaky bitch is getting truer every chap.
    She has brainwashed the maids to extent they think her authority is more than duchess and she should handle house affairs instead the duchess.
    And is trying to unnaturally attach herself to elliot to pretend play being his "MOTHER" and sway him on her side than the duchess.

So 10 bucks on the fact, half of Ani image is ruined by this mag bitch herself.

2. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah..that Mag is already getting on my nerves !
    tks a lot ;

L0GIC and Audmod like this.
  3. alyssa25

alyssa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the head maid like the duke or something? cause it does feel like that.

Anyways thanks for translating:blobparty::aww:

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    considering they are supposed to be childhood friends who were always together, bitch prolly thinks her maid ass was to be the duchess and aniriche stole her position,
    Which is peak delusion cuz lol @maid being the duchess.
    Thats why she prolly spends her sad miserable life scheming against her.

5. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all of your spoilers

6. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask how many chapters the book currently has and when will the Duke be introduced

7. PleaseSaveMeTomorrow

PleaseSaveMeTomorrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

UneAmeSolitaire, Ceilo27 and Shiori72 like this.
  9. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 10 Summary (Only giving summary cuz time issues and judging from likes, most people read it anyway)
    - Ani tells she was giving to lily and got one for him
    - Eli is sus and in gestures tries to ask mag, who nods b4 he accepts her and goes into bed. Ani is aghast that eli thinks his real mother is not her and mag instead but tries to calm herself down.
    - She tells him she will sleep with lily today and asks if he wants to sleep with her?
    - Eli rejects her flat and she sighs, saying she wont force him to do what he doesnt like and says good night to leave.
    - Eli is dumb founded that ani didnt get angry with him on his disobedience and left, he thinks that he didnt see ani raise her voice or eyes at all today
    - Eli asks mag that isnt her mother sweet today? She didnt even get angry with him earlier today. Mag stiffens and her hands stop, then she goes to sit beside him telling she was surprised too and then the two faced bitch reveals her true colors
    - she feed eli, but to think of how he is treated so far, that he will always have to listen ani orders. She is sweet now but how long will that kindness last? And Eli gets all depressed while mag looks joyfully saying Im only worried about you getting hurt and I will be always with you. Eli nods and bitch smiles in satisfaction of things going according to her plan
    - Eli asks her about Lily and goes all blushing, saying Ani said she is his fiance , then mag internally starts judging liliana family low status, then when eli talks about her more, she is worried that her influence on him will decrease if this goes on and he falls for lily.
    - So the bitch tries to put a wedge bw lily and him saying, I was worried master was heartbroken, isnt that girl quite cheap? Eli asks why? and She says he is deprived of love from ani, while lily gets it. Eli says thats not and mag tries to rile him more.
    - He says, just because he is treated coldly by ani doesnt mean everyone else would be. And while it would be nice to be treated nicely by ani, He doesnt want her to be mean to Lily for that - Mags faced disorted like a bitch
    - Eli continued talking about her and then finally mag said its late at night and time to sleep and tries to take away cocoa ani gave him, he asks why?
    - She said it would be tasteless now and she will throw it away and tries to snatch it, but eli rejects and holds on it saying its the first cocoa his mother gave him
    - Mag still tries to talk him out and snatch it but he firmly rejects her making her face disorted and Eli to prevent it taken finally takes a sip of it.

10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically given the info seen this chap, even if OG Ani ever tried to mend the relation between family, this bitch known an as mag would not have it happen anyway.
    As she is constantly trying to control Eli and his thoughts on who is good and who is not or that ani is just faking it.
    She even tried to put a wedge in him and lily , just so eli can continue remaining her puppet and throw away the gift given to him by his mother.
    Good thing Eli has more brain that this bitch can comprehend.

Is the duke a dumbass to keep having employed this shit maid knowing her behaviour? or is dumb enough to not know what goes in his own house by his servants?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  11. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only do 1/ day because thats the kakao free 24h limit

Asami, Marie_0720, Mira99 and 3 others like this.
  12. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh what a bitch! Well I think we all had a feeling this is what was going on, I’m sure the Duke is clueless on what she’s doing. I can’t wait until people realize what’s happening and get rid of her. Im thinking Ani will realize first and try to do something about it but because of the real ani’s actions, no one will believe her

Ceilo27 and Reio like this.
  13. Katelyn2425

Katelyn2425 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil the rest of the chapters please

azal likes this.
  14. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow, I'm so impressed with Eli being such a good natured kid from this chapter even while being manipulated by the maid. From prior chapters have to also say how adorbs Lily is. Makes me want to have another kid since mine is about full grown - aw the days when she was just as adorbs!

15. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 11 Summary
    - Mag is kicked out and has hideous face, thinking what happened to Ani, no matter how she sees, she was a kind mother who cared about her son today
    - Then she gnashes teeth that Eli is effected . earlier he would listen to her no matter what and would throw away that cocoa but now he didnt do that and instead made her leave the remove.
    - She gets called by a maid and switch her bitch face to kind one, The lackey comes and whine the kitchen maids are angry at her about talking shit abt Ani and she has to go there to mediate
    - Mag eyes crack, on prospect that ani finally took interest in housework. How she went step by step to convert maids on her side so they would disregard ani and her orders for Mag.
    - Mag bites her lips to bleed and starts panicking till she is called again and then pretends to be unbothered else she will lose her image. Maid talks shit and Mag says no matter what ani does, she is the one in charge of maids and will make sure they dont suffer, so only serve her.
    - Some shittalk with maids and that they shouldn't care about serving one more person and then 2-3 pages of maids simping over Mag and mag having inflated ego
    ----
    -Ani comes to her room and lily walks to her in pajamas, ani asks her if she changed herself and then eyes the maid, who leaves the door without answering like a bish. Lily supresses herself saying she cant trouble mother here for something trivial and act as nuisance.
    - Lily takes cocoa and drinks it happily looking at Ani, Ani is happy seeing her and lost in thoughts, Lily says her name and she wakes patting her head.
    - She asks if Lily is okay and she replies yes, and then asks if the maid treated her right? At which lily involuntary flinches which doesnt escape ani eyes but lily tries to deny it. But Ani can see because that maid was also one of the Kitchen ones. But lily insisted so ani dropped the topic for her.
    - Both went to bathroom and brushed teeth together and then went to bed laying side by side.
    - Lily calls her name and ani turns to see her eyes and lily says She was so happy to see her like this and if she was dreaming she never wanted to wake up and goes into sleep.
    -Ani covers her with blanket hugging her and saying it is not a dream lily and in future only days will be the days full of smiles for her.
    - Ani thinks she is glad that she went and took out lily from that terrible orphanage

----
    -Duke comes to house as the butler greets him bowing. The Empire's Sharpest Sword, The Emperor's closest friend and the only duke of empire ? - The Duke of Valois. It was Alexis Von Valois
    - But says the duke came late today, and he replies because he woke up too often.
    - He laughs out saying he is tired and rubs his face few times, then looking up with sharp glint in his blue eyes.

Chap end

16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Noice chap.

Mag in panik mode with just sentence from Ani and tries desperately to hold to her position (And this bish wanna be the duchess rofl?)
    Lily being cute adorbs best thing ever as usual melting Ani heart completely
    And we finally have entry of the duke~

17. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mag makes me so mad! I feel like Ani will have a hard time dealing with her. So far Mags has been the perfect caretaker while Ani has been far from it. I’m anxious to see how the Duke will react to Ani and what he’ll say when he finds out she brought Lily home. Like how will it look to him? From his POV Ani hasn’t even taken care of her own son, and now she’s suddenly taking really good care of Lily?

Suhaaa__, UneAmeSolitaire and Ceilo27 like this.
  18. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh
    from what it seems, it seems more to be on realistic side of things with how power works.

I think Mag only has sway because Ani found it beneath her to bother with these people, since she didnt even give shit about nobility much less maids.
    Ani didn't even do anything yet but uttered one sentence to Kitchen maids and their loyalty to Mag is already in shambles and Mag herself is in panic mode.

Because in the end , Ani is the duchess who holds power over all maids in hierarchy ( While Duke over Butler and Knights), thats why she warned them, They can play pretend with Mag but should remember who makes the final decisions in this household.

Only way to mag actually battle Ani is if Duke in front of others supports his maid over duchess, which makes duke a terrible leader and husband, whether or not ani has conflct with him. Furthermore Ani isn't powerless peasant only relying on duke power aswell, she is high nobility herself from parental side, so ya if she actually wants few maids are nothing for her to destroy.

So far she with some words alone suppressed baroness to point she couldn't speak or the ladies in market who were against her, which means that this series tries to accurately represent political power atleast. They can speak shit about her in back but no one has balls to do it openly.

Regarding Elliot eh, can be mixed bag. Og Ani didn't really want children, she only bore Eli due to her duty as wife and duchess, more than dislike she is apathetic/indifferent about him and even duke himself. She is social butterfly and lives in her own small world.

19. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still confused though at how her image is so bad before our currentAni took over... if the duke himsel thought they would have a good marriage then why did she change when they got married..? As far as I know Anriche must be from a high ranking family that can only be lower than a duke, like a Marquis? It's just so weird.

By the way I love her husband. Not a prick, not a brat, but actually a good duke and husband and dad. In chapter 12 you'll feel mushy when you read his POV :blobmelt:

20. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love OGAni just from this description lmfao