Spoiler I Transmigrated into the Villainess of a Historical Reverse-Harem Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    사극 역하렘 게임의 악역에 빙의했다
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...illainess-of-a-historical-reverse-harem-game/
    Novel Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/3018000003
    Description:
    I transmigrated into the body of the foster daughter who would die instead of the female protagonist; at that, she would die miserably after being wrongfully accused as a gumiho.

In order to escape the game, she decided to die as quickly and painlessly as possible. So she lived quietly…

“Do you think you’d be able to find a house to marry as a war orphan? No one would want to marry someone as lowly as you.”

The young master of the Prime Minister’s Household who looked at me like a bug just to save his younger sibling.

“You appear to be the youngest daughter of his Excellency. I will take responsibility for you.”

The prince who should be marrying the real young lady of the house.

“Is it true that you ate the liver of a cow? That’s not something a person like you should be eating! Please promise me that you would not do something like that ever again.”

Even the neighboring country’s aristocrat started to follow me about.

She was living as silently as a mouse, who’s dead as a doornail, so she could see the ending, but everything keeps getting twisted.
    Even the Prime Minister’s real young lady has started to act weirdly…

“Yeonhee, I like you so much. Because I don’t think you’ll ever betray me.”

No, I tell you, I just want to live quietly and die?!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

elparis likes this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. yulia agustin

yulia agustin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blobpopcorn:

8. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me the jackass older bro gets his ass kicked and/or repents.

10. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the butcher who helped mc is the second son of the king and the half brother of the crown prince. he’s also one of the ML of the game, I think he’s the ML but I’m still not sure

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  11. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    ty so much for the spoilers :aww:

Wapdyne likes this.
  12. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting here for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

SueVal and Wapdyne like this.
  13. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers btw

Wapdyne likes this.
  14. Ophelia_Hecate

Ophelia_Hecate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Tiffy144

Tiffy144 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more information about this novel. Pls

16. Manhwalover356

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

17. Quimquim_20

Quimquim_20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meetts one of the male lead candidates (Tae gyeong mtl) who was the second prince, he was posing as a butcher.

He was in disguise to investigate her brother, she tells him about what she goes through in the house and he offered to help care for her but she rejected the offer.

The next day them mc is going in the separate building but yeonhye wants her to go to the valley with her, I don't think the mc wants to come but has to anyway because the heroine character will cancel the trip (because I think a lot of effort was put into getting the houses and she probably doesn't want anymore hassle)

During their time at the valley mc gets a family event message from the game, she pressed yes without thinking and is given 2 evil orbs as a reward.

The orbs spawned in the water, it started out big as an egg but strung to bead size (the game strings them and rn the mc can't use tools to pick up the orbs).

One orb is called "clever orb" where she can speak any language, for some reason mc thinks it's useless despite the game making her bilingual and the game message implies she can befriend royals from other countries due to understanding them easily.

The other one is a mystery because there isn't enough experience points.

Mc slips and hurts herself but doesn't care much since she knows she cannot die, however the game immediately punishes her by reminding her she has 2 lives left (she squandered 7 of them via the other attempts, there is initially 9 in total) if she loses the rest the game restarts from the beginning which scares mc but gives her incentive to play more seriously.

So basically lives cannot be recovered.

I bought the entire book but unlike the previous one I bought I can read this on my phone online which makes it easier to mtl

So mc and the second prince finally make an agreement, but mc is baffled that yeonhye is actually helping him, the second prince actually tells mc that she thought they were a good match which gets her confused.

Yeonhye later checks on her, she then says Junkyung is a good man and not to worry about him, she seems intent on shipping the two and even says he likes her.

She asks if she was worried because she as a younger sister could marry before the eldest sister and she said no.

Yeonhye said not to worry and she only wants her happy.

Mc not convinced and confused ordered Dan-i to monitor her behavior because she thought it would be weird that she as a heroine would be ok with such an outcome but she was the same, she wondered if it wasn't Junkyung's route.

Ji in woo appears and we found the second orb is related to him, the more she interacts and touches him the experience points for the second orb goes up (the chapter specifies arguing with him).

Junkyung saves her from him dragging her and essentially tells him to screw off and that him requesting to be alone with her meant one thing.

Arguing ensues and the experience points go up in which the MC purposely instigates.

She spills that even yeonhye supports them in which ji in woo goes silent.

Mc gets pissed though because the EXP goes only to 25%.

18. Manhwalover356

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this story dropped?

19. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder which fishy (capture target) is our ML. I think it's the butcher (2nd prince). But I admit that I am biased because we have only seen him and the older brother in the story so far. And based on what's translated so far, the butcher (2nd prince) is 1000% better than the older brother. :blobpopcorn:

I really want to know if our MC's adopted father and brother get crushed. :blobhero: :blobtorch::blobhero:

I guess I'll patiently wait here until a spoiler bunny comes and blesses us with another basket full of juicy spoilers. :blobcozy:

Pochoclo and rock.doll like this.
  20. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m bad at summarizing stuff and it’s been a while since I’ve read the novel, so I forgot most of the stuff

he’s like Derrick from death is the only ending for the villainess but way worse than him. He literally locks mc in an annex and kills a horse the ml gave her as a gift in front of her just because he was jealous and obsessed with mc. He kills mc accidently in the end (she gets revived with her powers), and becomes crazy.
    He kind of apologizes to mc before he dies and tells her he loves her.
    So.. og fl is crazy, it turns out she’s the gumiho and needs to eat 100 livers to become human, so she brainwashed the crown prince and became his concubine
    she got caught by mc and her brother kissing the crown prince at night and when her brother and father found out she told them she wants to become the crown prince’s concubine. They refuse and lock her in her room, but she tries committing suicide by hanging herself and begs them to make her become the crown prince’s concubine
    In the last chapters she kills the crown prince, the crown princess, and the king. She also frames the ml by making people believe he bought illegal stuff (?) from another kingdom and makes him get exiled.
    everyone dies. Og Fl, her brother, crown prince, crown princess, and the king. After they die and defeat the og fl the game makes mc choose if she wants to go back to her world or stay. After that there’s a 1 year timeskip and mc chooses to stay with the ml and become the queen.
    it turns out she’s a princess of a fallen kingdom and the younger sister of one of the og male leads
    It’s not really a reverse harem there’s only one male lead. The other 2 male leads in the summary are the brother that mc hates and the prince that turned out to be mc’s brother

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021