Forgotten Title Help me !!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lulufanfiction, Jan 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. lulufanfiction

lulufanfiction Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohayo mina-san,

I really need your help. I also forgot the name of a novel that I would like to finish (and possibly reread) :cry: and cannot find it with the tags. I read a part a while ago and I would like to read it again and especially finish it soon. I am summarizing the moments that I remember so as to possibly remind some of you. Watch out for the spoiler.

FL is a young woman who will devote all of her time to helping her fiancé (let's call the mister asshole) at the cost of her career as an artist. he's the CEO of a small entertainment company, or at least someone big. She comes from a small family known but has lost contact to become an artist. Following the deception of her spouse with a rather famous artist of the agency, she decides to take revenge. FL meets ML (mister badass) with whom she will enter into a marriage contract (for the in-laws) but will hide from the eyes of the population for fear of repercussions on her career. I'm not sure if there is a rebirth (second chance) or if she learns it by other means but she will resume her career as an artist thanks to the revelation that she has replaced the mistress for a fashion show . Finally, despite the difficulties encountered (a cause of the ex and the mistress), FL triumphs. She eventually took revenge and ruined the agency. However, it is only the beginning, FL, independent, chooses not to use the power of ML, heir to a wealthy and powerful family and CEO of the biggest company in the entertainment world, and joins a new agency. After several adventures and new problems with her new agency, she eventually joined her husband's agency. She is discovered to be the only daughter of an important family who was abducted as a child by a distant member of the family to allow her family and especially her own daughter to enjoy the luxury. He thinks she died before he met her. But his investigation reveals the death of a child in the mountains, who he assumes is FL.
    Ps: FL and ML fall more and more in love despite being a contract at the base.

That's all I don't remember from the story. I hope her speaks to someone. Thank you in advance
    ;)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this an arc from a Quick Transmigration story? or a full story by itself?

EDIT: It might be Special Agent's Rebirth Chapter 77 (https://www.novelupdates.com/series...the-almighty-goddess-of-quick-transmigration/) but I don't think it has anything to do with entertainment industry

3. lulufanfiction

Reading List:
    Link
    a complete story according to my recollections.

4. lulufanfiction

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately, that’s not that job. the story takes place completely in the modern era and does not touch the tag "ancient times". I don't think there is a reincarnation either, but rather a "second chance".
    but thanks for trying.

5. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning kind of sounds like https://www.novelupdates.com/series/trial-marriage-husband-need-to-work-hard/
    Never got that far into it... And has been a while.

Jazzzie likes this.
  6. SheRead

SheRead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same tougths with the comment above. I think the whole summary refers to Trial husband.
    • She knew the mistress was a fellow artist at the agency before she married her fiance
    • Met the ML at the civil bureau to marry
    • Revenge against the mistress and the agency
    • Fell in love with the ML
    • Tang Ning is the heir to a perfume empire

Jazzzie likes this.
  7. lulufanfiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you… I think that's it (y)

SheRead likes this.