Discussion Vita

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by canaria23, Sep 9, 2016.

1. jessessanto

jessessanto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love my vita(y)

Twilight Fox likes this.
  2. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    SAO is a hype, it wont last long. You cant survive in the game industry with just one game title.

3. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but being an anime that focuses on games it will spark curiosity in people who join watching the show. And in turn they will ask themselves "I want to play Sword Art Online too!" and thus they will find out a few things. 1st that there are only 4 games and all of them require a PS Portable or PS Vita to play. As long as the anime is alive the vita will live. And besides there are plenty of indy game developers and japanese developers that make games for the vita. And some games playable on the Playstation are playable on the Vita as well.

4. Handa-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I said bruh, SAO cant keep vita alive. It doesnt have soild foundation and wide fanbase like MonHun or God Eater, and SAO only get one movie later. SAO is a past thing, i predict the game and movie only will make it alive for most 1 year.

5. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First party support for the vita is dead. The only thing keeping the vita going is third party games. Xseed is a good example, even though its all mostly pervy games being released.

Anyway the vita will die only when all support is cut. Games will keep coming out as long as there are people still supporting the publishers and developers.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, now i see. Your one of those hater weeboos. Why does everyone target SAO. Even if the plot in the anime was bad the music and graphics were good. Not only that but the light novels and spinoff novels are better than the anime. With all these points i predict SAO is gonna go far. The anime gives eye catching and stunning animations and music. The light novels and spinoffs give good story and to top it all off it even has a couple games. You want further evidence? Ah the stubborness of the haters is strong with this one. Ok heres a big piece of evidence. Remember a few months ago when SAO the beginings was annouced. The internet blew up and everyone was clamoring for more information on the game until it was annouced that it was all a miscomunication. Now use that incredibly dense head of yours and picture this. A new SAO game for the Vita, but this time it includes all the floors and all the story line with an extra story line for the last 25 floors that never made it into the Anime. A full SAO is one of themost sought after experiences on the anime game market dont you think. I mean who doesnt want the harem, the baddass looking sword skills and lore. In conclusion the next time a video game featuring Sword Art Online is confirmed and released the turnover in sales for such a game will be equal if not bigger than the time were SAO the begining was released. And we all know that huge companies that make video games are in it to make the most money they can. Who could resist such a tempting golden opportunity.

7. Prime43

Prime43 Member of the Polygamy Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one (and i love it) i have : Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, Atelier Meruru, SAOHF, SAOLS, Trails of Cold Steel, Tales of Hearts R and Dungeon Traveler 2 ( ihave buy all off them on PSN)
    Well i just love to play them anywhere (cause ik most of them are on ps3 ,except for Hearts R)
    Also, i have to add that there is a lot of the Atelier series on PSvita (5-6 if i remember correctly)
    Dont forget people dont buy a portable console just for the esclusive game, but also for playing anywhere (also dont forget tht you can take vid and photos with it, watch movies,go to internet( i read some chinese ln with it) the reason the psvita is 'dead' is more cause of apps (yeah, android, ipod and all **** like these) who are too popular (sorry i just dont like these)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  8. Handa-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does every SAO fan see everyone else who doesnt like SAO as hater, this i dont understand. I'm being realistic and saying from the point of prospect here dude, SAO entering the mmorpg fray too late, and in a legacy console. I dont see any way SAO can contend against 3DS with their MonHun franchise and PC with their God Eater steam release. Even if SAO do booming, it's not gonna boom big, at most some circle among fan only.

9. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't concern me, I planned to buy 3DS. Vita doesn't have Pokemon after all.

10. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I see no evidence to support your claims. Realistic you say? The only thing your trying to be is argumentative. From a counsol point of view the next SAO could be released on the PS4 or PS2 and fans would still buy it. I think you underestimate the size of the SAO fan base. I havent heard of any Soul eater game. Hmmm must have one of those minor annoucemnts when the internet BLEW UP about SAO the begining or buried underall those pokemon games.

11. Phyroh

Phyroh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone play killzone mercenary?
    Add me : Phyroh

Ignore if u dont play

12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a Vita, but... I kinda still want to buy it... Need to play Project Diva on a console at some point in time,

There are also a few other PSP exclusives that I remember that I wanted to play, but I'm not even sure if the Vita runs it tbh... I will kinda go around asking once I get the money to buy the Vita, but... Point is, it's a portable console, which means it doesn't compete much with the consoles that have a fixed place, and it also has exclusives, which means there are people (like me) that bought it (or will buy) just for the exclusives, so... I don't think it has any chance of dying until the PSP3 (or whatever name they choose) comes out.