Request share what's on your mind today (daily thought)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 10, 2020.

1. Nightlily

Nightlily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Life continues on as usual and as usual I float in a morass of certainty after all my life is naught but stagnation on stagnation leading to yet more stagnation.

Polar_cruise and Coffea to Ell like this.
  2. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    ....... continue to read again :blobcozy:

Deleted member 312931 likes this.
  3. Polar_cruise

Polar_cruise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happens, life goes on..

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  4. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Pain controled so many people

6. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 out of 4 @Ai chan's have a problem with math.

7. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what I should eat today...

8. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    need to go out today and i want to continue sleeping

Deleted member 312931 likes this.
  9. ToastedBread

ToastedBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about how to stop picking my skin's lip......they're sooo red rn...rawr!

10. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    A hypothetical scenario I truly wish happened. Heck, I would give a right arm/leg if it could do the following and change history: The Disney-Fox merger neve happened. Instead, the 21CF that Disney got in reality were instead owned by 20CF in this what-if. However, 20CF, as publicly-traded company, had a total value that is at least $15+ billion smaller than the real-world. total value of 21CF before the Disney/Fox merger.
    a. Thus, the Endemol Shine and Star India investments never existed or were at most 25% for each. The Fox subsidiaries that specialize(d) in sports/news channels would each have less channels. The National Geographic Partners company never existed. Oh, and it was sometime in July 2005 that 20CF announced that they bought both Marvel and Lucasfilm on the same day. Thankfully, the Fox News Channel never happened in this what-if.

B. Oh, and in this scenario has it so that while Rupert Murdoch never governed the Fox media empire, all the TV shows/movies that
    Fox produced/distributed under his reign still happened. Oh, and even post-Disney/Fox merger movies/TV shows that Fox made/distributed or will make/distribute still happened or will still happen. Also, 20CF took better care of their film/TV archives. The original 20CF lots that got sold prior to and/or after Murdoch running the empire are still around and in even better condition.

Fox made a streaming service that has their entire film/TV library because any film/TV title in the Fox catalog that are real-life lost films or lost TV episodes are still in existence in this what-if. From something as old as the Fox version of Gertie to something more recent like that X-Men spin-off series "The Gifted", the titles are in astounding condition. For example, the streaming version of the Fox version of Gertie is in 100% exact condition (that is not exaggerating even the tiniest bit) as the OG print of the Fox version of Gertie when it had its premiere over 106 years ago. Thus, the TV epi. and films (theatrical and TV) are in the same condition as their original premieres.
    a. As such, Fox save a lot time/money by realizing all that is needed to do is to make a digital uploaded version of the prints for streaming. In doing that, absolutely nothing that would be "digital restoration" would be needed. It's just a case of scan/digitize the print and the streaming version is the exact same print just save for it not being a phys. print.

C. Also, Fox is streaming titles that they don't have home video rights to but a right the stream to stream said title, even if that title is also streaming on another official streaming site. By 1.5 years in, this Fox streaming service has 25 million users spanning from all countries/territories. In this hypothetical, the streaming service launched on 1/1/2019 in honor of the 140th anniversary of the Fox empire founder's birth.

Just how many films are there in the Fox catalog, counting lost films and both pre-/post-merger with Disney releases? Three-something thousand.

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything you share with your family becomes ammunition for them when they feel like hurting you later. And they may feel like it just because you disagree on some petty shit like how to format your Word doc. I know this kind of mental warfare is usually attributed to women, but trust me from experience, men are just as adept. Just don't share anything important - none of your failures, fuck-ups, insecurities, anything that can hurt you later.

12. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    I went somewhere to apply for a government id and got fucking lost on my way to the bus stop when I was about to go home.......and I am thinking......I don't wanna go back in that place that eats someone who have bad sense of directions but I have to pick up the id on a later date so I have no choice........

P. S. I am still not your food and will never be

14. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How many people lost their jobs during this pandemy

15. Vrtra

Vrtra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need sleep but the headache is killing me.

16. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    poor you :blobhug:
    how about using google map when you go back there? :blobpeek:

P.S. you will always be my lovely spare food :justabotheart:

17. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    On Feb. 1st, it would have been 108th b-day for the Fox movie empire as we knew them them. Darn the involved parties for helping end that movie empire by way of selling most of 21CF to Disney! Those 108 years counts back when Fox was called Box Office Attractions. The following is a PDF/digital scan of old movie publications and includes an add for Fox' then-9th b-day: bit.ly/3cChlfz.

18. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    What's Tuesday got? It turns out that Tuesday is the most productive day of the week for getting things done at work. ... According to the Accountemps study, Tuesdays have been the most productive day of the week every year since they began surveying in 1987.

19. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Actor Remy Hii posted a link for a trailer to "Spider-Man: Far From Home" here: instagram.com/p/BxIY59gHQ9k.
    I told him: "Brad Davis is White and should stay that way outside of cosplay. Sorry, the biracial bit with you being part-British doesn't work They only cast you as him for diversity points. If you were smart, you would have turned down that role, you SJW!" and "If the character is biracial from the start, get a same-raced biracial person who looks the part."
    a. Remi the SJW tells me to delete my account!

-I said similar comments on IG pages of or that tagged Zendaya, Tony Revolori, Anthony Mackie, and Tessa Thompson! I did similar shaming tagging them on Twitter. However, I did say "Give me credit for admitting there is a level of hypocrisy for me speaking out against such race-bends and sexual orientation-bends but I admittedly never really got into reading the OG comics." (twitter.com/Kadmos1/status/1356352135235989504).
    a. I block Remy the SJW for him calling me an F-word face who didn't shame crap and to get off of his feed: twitter.com/RemyHii/status/1356449183801171972.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  20. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    Got headache for reading 25 chapters novel with mtl language :sushi_dead: