Spoiler The Villain Transmigrates As A Cannon Fodder (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    反派大佬穿成炮灰(快穿)
    Link
    : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4547023
    https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/54723/

Best revenge and counterattack world hopping novel. Non romance with Female MC. I really love this novel. I enjoy reading MC scheming and counterattack scum protagonist. It's have funny scene and dog blood romance between scum male protagonist and stupid female protagonist. Mc was like watching them as if watching dog blood drama. It's so funny and satisfying how MC tortured scum male protagonist and pit him.
    This novel is new, all arcs is great and interesting. Highly recommended. It's my favorite novel. Mc is likable villainess.

Summary: The once beautiful and reckless Villainess is bound by the cannon fodder system.
    System: host, try hard to play cannon fodder.
    Shaoyin: What? ?
    Is it not fragrant to have money and power?
    (1) The queen who fell off the star-catching platform and died
    (2) The villain sister
    who was obsessed with the male protagonist and died for the male protagonist (3) One of the harem beauties set up by the tyrant
    (4) The girl who was eaten by monsters
    (5) The lost daughter of the eldest princess

Aisha Ann, Migrad, Aina Seira and 6 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of fav arc is tyrant arc, I cried, I really recommend this arc!
    Also eldest princess arc and the The villain sister
    who was obsessed with the male protagonist and died for the male protagonist arc

Guide1410 likes this.
  4. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then can you spoil it please

5. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bad at summarizing / explaining :blobsad:

6. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345 and Raebit like this.
  7. JoshyM62

JoshyM62 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am using google translate, sorry for any errors I may have.

First Arc: The queen who fell from the star capture platform and died (chapters 1 to 25).

Typical is the heroine who betrays and is intimidated by the main concubines in the haren, and that later she met and fell in love with the emperor

Part taken from the Novel:
    At that time, three years had passed since the Queen's death, and the Emperor, whom the Queen "loved" deeply, was still engulfed in grief and unable to break free.

He and the modern-day female hostess met on a snowy night, and at a glance, the emperor felt that this talented person vaguely resembled his queen.

In this way, the heroine was pampered.

The emperor loved her and loved her very much, there were three thousand beauties in the palace, no one could match. The female lead has been framed by many concubines, but she can always change course. In this process, she fell deeply in love with the emperor.

She is playful and agile, like an elf, and she always has whimsical ideas, she not only brings happiness to the emperor, but also brings him out of pain.

The emperor quickly forgot about the queen he had loved so much and, although from time to time he remembered her, he was comparing the differences between the two.

The queen is gentle and frugal, she is a virtuous empress, she is a good woman, but she is not as lively and interesting as the heroine, and every smile touches her heart.

She thought he had never loved her.

She was raising the case with eyebrows, respecting each other as guests, and making do-it-yourself living.

She only moved her heart once in her life, and it was with heroin.

Under her favor, the hostess quickly became pregnant and gave birth to a son whom she loved as precious as a jewel and taught with patience.

At this time, the queen-born prince was gloomy and reticent, losing his childhood intelligence and becoming dull and clumsy. The husband used to sigh and shake his head: the emperor wanted to abolish the prince and make the heroine's son a prince.

But the hostess was gentle and kind, she not only persuaded the emperor to change his mind, but she also became friends with the prince, helping him to repair the father-son relationship with the emperor.

Although she was unsuccessful, in the process, the prince was grateful to her and the emperor loved her even more.

The two court ladies left behind by the queen did not like heroin, and Lu Rong bitterly persuaded the prince to take precautions against heroin. This word was heard by the people around the hostess, and then passed to the ears of the emperor. Lu Rong was killed by a living stick.

Before that, another palace lady fell into the lotus pond and drowned. Since then, the queen who stayed with the prince has disappeared and has gradually become a heroine, and the prince has become closer to the heroine.

In a few years, the heroine was promoted to noble concubine, and his son has grown up. She is smart and intelligent, not to mention, just to say that his appearance is almost the same as the emperor's, and he is deeply loved by the emperor. In contrast, the crown prince looked like a queen, and the more the emperor looked, the less happy he became.

Therefore, the emperor mentioned the abolition of the prince and the appointment of the heroine as queen again, but he was again rejected by the good-hearted heroine.

Soon after, the prince fell off his horse on an autumn hunt to save the heroine's son, was trampled by the horse and broke his leg, thereafter becoming lame.

He was physically disabled, so naturally he could no longer be a prince. Rather than sympathize with him and comfort him, the emperor could not wait to abolish his position as prince, and appointed him King An, asking him to leave the palace. and build a mansion. Subsequently, he happily named the heroine's son the prince and named the heroine the queen.

King An was deposed as prince and limped on one foot, received a heavy blow and was unable to get out of the closed door. The hostess tried to reopen his heart several times, but they failed, the emperor knew and ordered him to ignore the weak coward, the hostess let out a sigh.

An Wang gradually lost his sight and was forgotten by everyone.

Nobody remembers that there was a virtuous queen.

Male and female teachers are more affectionate, and the newly established prince is intelligent and polite, and no one at court praises him.

The kind and sincere protagonist traveled through ancient times, relying on her own indisputability and being kind to others, eventually becoming a winner in life.

MC = Shao Yin
    Emperor = Luo Xuanmo = LX
    Queen Widow = RV

Well the story begins with MC going to the platform of the star (he measures about 20 meters) where the system is supposed to die, he begins to congratulate MC because he is about to finish the mission (MC takes about 5 or 6 years in that world), well MC arrives, the Emperor tells all the servants to leave him and the queen alone, and they begin to talk about how he wants her to give him as a type of seal that allows him to control the force military (MC's family is the strongest in military power) and MC refuses, so the stupid emperor walks to the edge of the platform and MC too, well anyway the Emperor tries to throw the Queen by the platform, but MC He manages to make the Emperor fall instead of her, then he starts to make a big fuss because the emperor fell (in all this the system put music that the mission had finally been accomplished Hahaha poor he did not realize that the mission failure) then MC gets off the platform all "p roucupada ", ai asked what happened and MC says that the Emperor stood on the shore to admire the landscape and that he fell because of that, everyone believes him (because she and the Emperor are a super couple" in love ") only the widowed queen does not believe him but does not say anything, due to this accident the emperor falls into a coma, the system begins to grieve that he is going to love, that as a failure in his first mission, among other things, while crying and gets angry the system tries to punish MC by electrocuting but it doesn't succeed since MC's Soul is very strong and the system asks him who he is? to which she replies that she doesn't know (she has no recollection of her before joining the system).

As LX goes into a coma for three years our MC begins to figure out how to take revenge on LX when he wakes up, he wants revenge for her son and for her.

First he begins to take charge of the affairs that only the emperor was in charge of, doing them much better than LX which earns the respect of most of the ministers, while he does that he is removing the emperor's people from power.

She then begins doing acts of charity with the excuse that it is for everyone to pray for the emperor to wake up, which makes everyone in her country adore her and considers her a benebolent queen who loves the Emperor very much.

He also joins with the Dowager Queen after she asks him to tell the truth about what happened on the platform, and MC tells him and the RV says that if it were her she would take the opportunity to kill him now that LX is in a coma, which MC says that she "loves him very much" and the VR thinks he's very stupid for that, well he allies with MC since LX did something to the Queen Dowager's family and since LX is not the son of the RV.

Teach your son to handle the things that an Emperor should do, also the son trains with Uncle Qin (brother of the previous emperor and is highly respected by everyone) but surprise Uncle Qin is really the father of MC's son, since MC one day ran away to be able to sleep with anyone in revenge for the fact that LX was unfaithful to him (the promised one who was only going to sleep with her, a promise that only lasted about three months I think) and as MC he thought that Uncle Qin was a peasant He goes to bed with him, the next day with the help of the system he distorts Uncle Qin's memories of that night, but he never forgot what the smell of the woman he was sleeping with was like and when he meets MC again, he senses that is her and that Xi'er is her son

Well LX wakes up after 3 years just before the real plot begins, when MC finds out he runs away supposedly excited mind that the emperor is awake, he has to pretend that she in the 3 years that LX was in how she was all the days of giving the emperor medicine (medicine that makes the LX thing not work very well when it does with heroin) so that he can wake up.

Ai the servants start to tell him stories about the great things that happened in the last few years and everything MC has done for him, commenting on how deep MC's affection is, but LX thinks MC did it out of guilty conscience and that If it weren't for the fact that he was the first to try to kill her, I would almost suspect that she was deliberately murdered and wanted to usurp the throne.

MC arrives at LX's room all "excited" that LX is awake, the two begin to act with a lot of affection and she begins to speak
    Part of the conversation:
    LX: Yinyin, three years ago ..
    MC: I know! I know what the emperor wants! These three, I presided over government affairs on behalf of the emperor, and I have already eliminated many of the courts! I have dealt with people who were disrespectful to you at first!, He said she happily, looking at him with air. bright eyes, as if asking for credit.

Luo Xuanmo choked, he didn't mean that, he meant that the dispute at the edge of the star collecting station was an accident. He was anxious and negligent.

I will post part 2 later as the google translator limits me to how many words I can write and I hope you don't mind the summary spoilers.

Korleone likes this.
  8. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is ML?