Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool:

skai.ya likes this.
  2. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is great, and I really like reading the spoilers here.

skai.ya and Magicals like this.
  3. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou all of you for spoilers..

Furiae19, skai.ya and Magicals like this.
  4. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. I am waiting for the reveal that Meng Yao was a fake and the crime she and the crown prince committed. I mean they kill a bunch of innocent people right?

5. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u

skai.ya likes this.
  6. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much everyone

skai.ya likes this.
  7. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's gonna be a short one today.
    The Emperor is pissed off with Crown Prince and confronts him about the poisoning affair. Crown Prince denies it, thinking there's no evidence, but it turns out there is. Crown Prince tries to say it was all the Late Empress who did it, but that infuriates the Emperor even more because, like, really? You're just gonna blame everything on your dead mom? Crown Prince is still thinking that he cannot admit to participating in the poisoning at all costs. Emperor gets so agitated, he has a stroke, I think. Crown Prince was going to call for the Imperial Physician, but then decides against it because the Emperor would definitely disown him if he got well. Meanwhile, 'Mengyao' who is waiting outside, is worried about the sudden silence and enters to see that the Emperor has collapsed.
    I mean, I guess I saw this coming. The question I have is how the Crown Prince & 'Mengyao' are going to resolve it, seeing as all the evidence is still with the Second Prince? Plus the whole added backstory of 'Mengyao's demonic abilities mean that this arc is nowhere near its completion...

8. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Crap, does that mean that if the emperor dies, the games is over since Meng Yao have the ability to control the death. Please don’t but than again it’s a possibility because it said this arc will be very difficult. But than again our Luxia have medical ability.

skai.ya likes this.
  9. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember there's still the zombie-ish ability with "Mengyao" right? Maybe she'll turn the emperor into her puppet.

yongu, skai.ya and elparis like this.
  10. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus! Every arc is usually 20-odd chapters, and we're already at chapter 21? I think? Which makes me worried that either they'll rush the ending or it'll continue at this slow pace...

Calypso Noir and skai.ya like this.
  11. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the third arc have 24 chapters or maybe it required more because maybe this arc is the turning point in the story. I mean it has a possible male lead here and Su Luxia past is far from complete

skai.ya likes this.
  12. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scarlet Feather and skai.ya like this.
  13. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    omg ok i just skimmed the first three chapters and this is the premise for the side story:
    • The bastard in this side story, Chen, was a rich guy in the modern world who was going on a blind date with another girl. He's a misogynistic AH - he kept spewing a list of requirements for his future babymaker (e.g. need to be between 18 and 22, need to be c cup or d cup) and that he only needs a subservient wife who will not argue with him but give birth to three babies for him
    • It's their first time meeting, so ofc the girl is like ??? bruh you need to get your brain checked. Chen goes on and says that she doesn't have bargaining power because she's still unwed at the rip old age of 25 and so she doesn't have much value. Girl, understandably, tells him he's an AH and pours water on him.
    • Chen is upset that women now want to be treated like individuals, and wishes that he was born a few centuries ago where women didn't have rights :blobcurse::blob_thor:
    • I think a system sort of absorbed him into the ancient Chinese dynasties setting, and where he became Emperor and had his own harem. And he's really happy because he gets to sleep with beautiful women, and he says that even though they are vicious and evil towards each other, at least they're sweet and subservient before him (t/n: wait till they have sons and are ready to overthrow him..)
    • So there are three consorts being introduced - Consort Yin, Consort Yan, and Consort Ding (in that order). They're all different degrees of messed up; Consort Yin was introduced, having buried someone in her garden, Consort Yan was bathing in a pool of virgins' blood, and Consort Ding was satisfied that her palace was built on the corpses of 200k workers (aka they died building it)
    • TLDR they're just fattening themselves on the lives of the lower classes to attain their own heaven
    • Su Luxia was on vacation, but receives this mission and she's happy to teach this jerk a lesson.
    • In order not to be detected by the system, Su Luxia got a low-grade item that allows her to steal the souls of three normal people (they will die), and this power is activated only once every month.

14. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the guy from the side story sound like a bastard, I hope su luxia will teach him a lesson.

Svitlanak, Calypso Noir and skai.ya like this.
  15. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaaahhh ._.
    justabotscary

skai.ya likes this.
  16. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He is even more trash than the emperor in the first arc

skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  17. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... I.. Never before other character make me scarred for luxia, but those three is really messed up.

skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    when I saw how trash he is, I feel disappointed as Luxia is deserved a better 'rival' than him. But now, I know the one who Luxia will battle is still in the system??? you mean he won't really appear or still in background???

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  19. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    As a woman , this trash made me so mad. I hope he suffer a punishment that made him to a human stick.