Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. I don’t know why I’m such a Yuri Xion fan. Maybe cause he was one of the first overly friendly guys towards her ( asides from Ruth) I guess I like the fanboy appreciation he shows Maxi. You can just picture his eyes lighting up when she’s around. And having him grow from a kid to a Knight is pretty cool.

Any more Yuri spoilers.? I hope he ends up with Maxis mage friend.

Also, can someone spoil when Maxi finds the letters she had sent Riftan?

2. Zzz_2004

Zzz_2004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the novel have an ending or is it still ongoing?

3. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much Happygnome!

4. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So during the war (2), they still haven't heard anything from Riftan and Maxi was worried something might have happened to him. And when the
    wyverns flew and attacked the trolls within the city, they immediately thought that Riftan's plan succeeded and Ruth is already controlling the wyverns from the inside. The war turned over to their side and they won.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  5. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yoyobear1999, HappyGnome and Aliali like this.
  6. yoyobear1999

yoyobear1999 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

wait i'm confused. So when does this interaction happen? Is it after Maxi came back from the world tower for the special mission (War 2)?

7. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, that interaction happened on book 2, after the war(2).
    They stayed at the enemy’s base for a couple more days after defeating the enemy to investigate the ruins and some remnants of dark magic. Maxi was jealous because Riftan was with Agnes the whole day (Agnes wanted to find a rare ore that will sell for hundreds of golds) and vice versa, Maxi was with Kuahelion to investigate more of the dark magic that was used and destroy some monuments from within.

There is a chapter where Riftan showed Maxi a wonderful view, after the war, in hope of replacing her nightmares with good memories instead. And the «beautiful memory» Riftan always had everytime he’s having nightmares was of Maxi. I think someone already mentioned about this before.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  8. Liza89

Liza89 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @HappyGnome many thanks for all the spoilers!
    Made my day :aww::aww::aww::aww:

9. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory that there will be a Book 3 but I am not completely sure as Book 2 hasn't finished yet and if the author wants to match the chapters she had on her first book then there's still a lot of things that can happen in Book 2.
    Book 2 currently has 106 chapters for now.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  10. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your insight and everything that you share - thank you so much! You are currently my most favorite person in the whole world, lol. (i just love riftan and maxi so much) And the knights, especially Yuri, are so cute, too. I do not know what other fans want the author to do or how they want her to continue this book but, i am hoping that she ends it in book 2, with them being light & happy together & that's it. I just do not want them to suffer anymore. This is not a light romance novel by any means so, idk about this happening, but, i really hope so.

11. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :X3: Yea I know what you mean. I'm also in that state where I just want this book to end happily with lots of fluff! but the more I read it, the more I get the feeling of a Grim Fairy Tale. I really love Riftan and Maxi as a couple, and I love how the author brought us to love the Remdragon knights as well! But I think there will be lots of angst and sacrifices in the future and I think the author will dive deeper in this wigrew myth..I got suspicious why the war happened early in book 2 so something bigger than that might happen later on. At least our Maxi is powerful enough to protect herself :)
    No major characters has yet to die so that is a relief.
    Book 1: Nirta was badly injured and was close to dying.
    Book 2: Garow lost his eyesight on one eye...
    and as the song goes:

The knight picked up her broken body.
    It flew up into the far sky.
    The oak tree he loved
    Alone on the hill.
    He shook a slender branch in the wind.

Dear my love,
    When the snow melts,
    I will split my body into new leaves
    I will sing a song for you.
    ah ah
    The wind is making the sound of my voice
    I want you to know.

I just hope Maxi doesn't die.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  12. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i know, me too . I would be so upset if Riftan died as well. Maxi CANNOT die & neither can Riftan. And then next on this list are the adorable knights who have grown so fond of Maxi

13. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this from the red haired lady song? if so, i feel a little sick inside now & am now worried. (i shouldn't let fiction affect me so much of course but, for many reasons, this novel does really affect me, i know that it is crazy but, it does)

14. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    No this is from the spring festival song, where Maxi, Agnes, Elliot and Riftan went to during Agnes' visit to Calypse Castle. This happened after Maxi's first mana exhaustion.

15. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, that was it, i had forgotten, thank you! Still makes me a little worried, though... As you & i think others, have said here, though, the author said that it WILL have a happy ending! (we do not know what is going on with the author, though & her direction could change but, i REALLY hope not)

16. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I hope so as well! They've been through so much! and it pains me to read that both of them thought of the other as perfect but they actually aren't. And only the readers know that, not them.. It hurts when Riftan just wants the best for Maxi and only make her quote:
    but reality hits him pretty hard. His loving wife adore him so much that she wants to share his world with her which was filled with war and monsters.

17. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think that you do very well with English, don't worry! I do not know but, riftan probably cannot wait to ferociously love maxi & hold her & they both probably cannot wait to be as physically close as possible once again. It just feels like their bond and love has only grown deeper, after everything that they have gone through. Well, this is what I hope it will be like anyway. It's so hard waiting. I really hope that the author is ok. I really wish that she had twitter or ig so that I could compliment and praise her and engage with her.

18. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I especially liked the bonus of seeing the servants reaction to the return of the cat who had gone missing. And poor Riftan, so un love. I hope seeing her own cold letters will help her be less formal in the future.

And the sparkling Yuri eyes. Fan boy does not disappoint.

19. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dear, lovely people here, I have a question. I really apologize if it has already been answered but, i can't find what page the answer may be on.
    What made maxi's father choose Riftan for her out of all of the other knights? Was he well known as the best knight, at that point? And did Riftan fight to become the best knight so that her father would choose him or did it just happen to work out that way for him?

20. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reading riftan's pov on here, chapter 25,26 & 27 (on page 37 here & maybe other pages here) & the way that the other men were talking about maxi made me so sick. So, i was wondering about my above question. Thank you so much in advance.

Paulabigail likes this.