LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the Angel truly a potential enemy or is GQS just being a romantic blockhead like normal. I'd say GQS is being paranoid, but just about everyone *IS* out to kill him. Honestly I think it'll be funnier if GQS is wrong on this one.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    His compliments make Impartial Goddess' panties drop.

3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im 100% sure she isnt trying to kill him at all. seems like for as good as this novel is even this author couldnt help but use the block head trope despite the fact he wants most females to fall for the mc. heres hoping GQS at least learns somewhat soon so we arent subject to another few hundred chapters of things like this. also i feel like the earth creator saying finding the spear could turn the tide in the battle wasnt because of the spear itself but rather because he would meet and become close to the angel who will appear at a key moment to turn things around

lunarshadow and elengee like this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything, the original 90 million years in the future that her father was going to send her coincides with the death of a GQS of 100 million years ago.
    And he regrets ever giving up the huang quan devil king position, in which case he also never got the earth occult dance and helped this girl.
    So , his death was either within the 'reach of the power' of the 'heavenly father' or someone else in the future released her and she went along with her father's wishes and still met GQS and it got him killed. I'm guessing jelly father, lol.

(also, lol. summon a random figure from the abyss when he has earth god's luck, occult luck and a good relationship with the abyss.... someone will strike him and Lin will fuck them up).

(i can imagine a scenario in which the dusty world's occult power made whoever got it so strong they ended their own universe, then started working with 900 copies of themselves to invade the rest. Maybe Frost is the 'villainess' but he just prevented her fall in this reality, lol).

(actually, she might've been in that white coffin? earlier on.)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  5. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I'm sure he purposefully acted like a blockhead with 0 EQ to make sure that he roused no romantic interest whatsoever in that girl. The fact that she was let down that badly and still insisted on following him, and that she planted a tracking device on his soul (otherwise it wouldn't have been knocked out by Svalinn) made her quite the dangerous kind of woman to be around.

Even if she did have actual romantic feelings for a person she met a single time and saved her only for the sake of benefits, GQS should know enough yandere to recognize one and stay away from her, especially one as strong as she is.

6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that could be true, and i do agree its far fetched for her to be in love just from this one encounter, but the fact is he did save her from what no one else can do. my comment was more just in general how he handles females, and how even in this case if it was on purpose its clearly been shown throughout the novel he definitely has low eq about romance. which to be fair hes acknowledged and at least tried to learn and better himself. im only hoping he manages to actually improve on that front as the novel goes on. i dont want him to become a Casanova or for the novel to suddenly get super into romantic stuff i just dont want another few hundred chapters of he attracts most females he meets but doesnt understand anything about it. also while this women might be dangerous he teamed up with Lin who was at one point his arch enemy and insanely stronger then him, so its not like he has no experience in handling stronger women lol. and she also has shown yandere tendencies

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist, she already inserted herself in the timeline we've read so far and was teaching Impartial Goddess occultism skills.

tkato and lunarshadow like this.
  8. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, the Heavenly Father knows the Giant of the Beginning, and it kinda feels they’re on a similar level right? And the Earth god secrecy pledge didn’t break when the curse called him weirder of the Earth. So I unconsciously assumed that Holy Heaven is unique among parallel worlds. What do you folks think?

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl just leave, you too ugly for my man. Sigh i'll just alter you!~
    Poor Horns by the way. Could've been such good friends with adorable and the sea sword.
    Oong oong!
    Xiu xiu~
    Wuwuwuwu? (or whatever).

10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know everyone always freaking out about deities and gods while GQS is an actual god now makes me wonder if we'll ever meet any other characters that seem normal but somehow are a god just like GQS.

11. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    A parallel GQS? The Angel of Condemnation looked like a stupid teen merc.

djsosonut and tkato like this.
  12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly i had forgotten about the angel of condemnation lol. your right though

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since GQS is the King, i'm wondering who he'll make the entrance guardians. I'm guessing the companions with him now will all end up becoming part of the Huang Quan faction.
    The bulky fire dude with the horns, the wraith as the horse or something.

14. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the twin snakes explained a few chapters back, this Huang Quan realm is split into several factions, and the Devil King isn't necessarily their ruler. He's the ruler of Hell and dead people, but there are other places in Huang Quan that isn't part of Hell (which was also why I had translated it as Huang Quan realm instead of Hell realm in the first place)

In fact, the two Deities who just got off-ed were supposed to be Ox Head and Horse Face, and they were definitely not from the Hell faction (as you can see from the snipet of the meeting within Hell faction just before they were summoned)

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean overall he'll end up king. As they're supposed to welcome souls of the departed and not go out and kill and eat.
    So far it just seems like Huang Quan got looted by some party and they took over functions of Huang Quan and ended up with factions and a Samsara that is likely to be a source of apocalypses instead of the cycle of life/balance.

You'd expect the war god system to be a good part of a functional samsara system where she doesn't side with chaos or order.
    While these guys are working together with chaos.

And yes, i was aware who they were, hence me calling them entrance guardians. I just can't keep track of their factions and we all know MC will end up ruling them all anyway. So i didn't refer to his current 'devil king' position but what he'd be snatching in the future.
    Although i can see the issue as they obviously have people calling themselves king in other factions for the time being.
    I can picture him just sacrificing all their souls to his devil king rod and taking the authorities or something.

16. akumetsu_F1

akumetsu_F1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always, GQS is truly a badass MC. Stupid fake diety thought they stood a chance of surviving his wrath.

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oof Su xue er cock blocked herself

18. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol GQS just got one-upped by shifu

lunarshadow and Blank-1 like this.
  19. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Come now GQS... you should recall there's only person who can roll you like this! Hahaha I'm crying from how hard I'm laughing.

20. akumetsu_F1

akumetsu_F1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was every single person in the market town part of Shifu's body double technique? Holy shit, what an elaborate scam.
    She even gave a false idea of what the exchange rate was just to rob him. xD

lunarshadow likes this.