Spoiler Youngest Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by emersy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know who put the curse on her as archmage before? And also what’s going to happen to schansa’s hakman (idk the spelling), the one who proposed to enisha with the huge age gap?

seekingsnow, Lisianna and elparis like this.
  2. tt2005

tt2005 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know the website for the manga raws? I can't find the novel and the manga haven't been updating lately.

3. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here! Now it should update next on the 5th

4. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody following this thread understand korean?

I went to chapter 48 raws and the section comment is full of people talking about the last line in the chapter and saying things like it was creepy or it went dark? I'm very curious about Rosiel's conversation with Enisha at the second half and this infamous last line, if anybody could throw some light into it I'd be terribly grateful! ;v;

5. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a Spanish Scanlation Group that seems to be pretty regular with releases and they've updated The Youngest Princess til chapter 48 so far! So here goes a summary of chapters 45-48 for anybody who's interested!

CH 45
    Leshina betrayed Enisha and had no intentions of getting her out of the auction but Enisha had seen that coming and she, Delharin and Kahil made their own plan. Leshina apparently has been wary of Enisha&the mage because they didn't feel like grandpa and granddaughter but rather a boss-subordinate duo. So the trio's plan is for Enisha to proceed with the auction and escape on her own, for Delharin to wait for her outside and for Kahil to threaten Leshina so she doesn't escape (this is only in case Leshina feels suspicious of Enisha and the mage, if she didn't notice anything off with them Kahil had to let her get away). When Kahil invokes his ice Leshina is pretty nonchalant but then she notices Kahil has been hiding his true strength so she surrenders.
    In the auction, Rosiel is there and pretty angry. Enisha is saved til the end and she's introduced as a girl who looks like the princess to which Rosiel scoffs because ofc nobody can resemble Enisha but when he sees her he frozes and orders his subordinate to buy her.

CH 46
    When Rosiel bids for Enisha she recognizes his voice and she's hella worried because Rosiel is rich af and he's probably going to win. After a while only Rosiel and another guy are bidding for Enisha until Rosiel loses his shit and throws his bidding card to the face of one of the auctioners while Enisha is half crying because Rosiel is super angry lmfao I LOVE him. Rosiel orders his knights to get Enisha and it all becomes chaos. Enisha starts running around and there's a lot of her mental monologues on what's the best way for her to escape.

CH 47
    She gets grabbed by the mysterious guy who was also bidding for her and it turns out he knows her and he says it's been a while since they last met. He continues saying she's adorable and she looks even cuter than the last time, while she thinks he's a pervert. She tries to leave but he blocks her way looking threatening and asking if she has forgotten him. She says she hasn't forgotten anything, she just doesn't know who he is. He's disappointed and says he missed her and dispels the magic Delharin put on Enisha to change her eye&hair color. He knows she is the archmage, his eyes turn red and she then recognizes him and calls him "Avaritia".

Ch 48
    This chapter is mostly lore. So there are good spirits and evil spirits. The evil spirits rank themselves depending on their power (unlike good ones). After many fights, the ES (evil spirits) chose the best among them as their rulers. 7 were chosen and given the names of the seven deadly sins. To invoke one of them you'd need to have the same strength as them, and if some mistake is made during the invocation there's risk of having your body or soul stolen. Invoking these 7 ES is a delicate topic among mages but since mages are curious people some invoke them regardless of the danger. 10 mages once gathered to invoke one of those spirits but ended up slaughtered. They successfully invoked Avaritia, the demon of greed, who had defeated the other 6 ES rulers, since his greed was insatiable. He tried to quench his greed in the human world and he destroyed everywhere he went. A bit after Enisha became the archmage she faced against Avaritia. The battle lasted 3 days and she won, but in the end she didn't have enough mana to kill him or return him to hell, so she sealed him.
    Back in the present, Enisha especulates that maybe Avaritia got freed when her magic power was sealed and he possessed the body of whoever invoked him again. She asks if he wants revenge but he denies it, he's waiting for her to recover her power so he can challenge her again. He seems pretty obsessed with Enisha and wanting to "get" her. He's all over her when Kahil storms in and tries to attack Avaritia but Enisha tells him not to. She warns Avaritia that Kahil is already in a contract with a spirit so he can't eat him. Avaritia kisses her forehead and says he's jealous (of Kahil?? the empire?? God knows). Enisha calls him pervert again and slaps him.

Next chapter there's Rosiel and the following both twins.... I can't waiiit <333

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  6. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated Spanish chapter from the same site again. I only summarized it.
    Avaritia calls Cahill "a loyal dog" before disappearing and leaving behind a bed of red roses (wtf extra much??). Enisha reassures Cahill that she's fine but he's not too happy. Delharin and Leshina come in, the mage thought Rosiel had caught Enisha because he noticed that the magic he cast on her to change hair/eyes color vanished. Enisha reflects on Avaritia's possessiveness and the red roses, and tells Cahill she'll explain him later, but Cahill says not to worry and she feels bad. Enisha tells Leshina they're going back to the palace before Rosiel's forces show up, and says that Leshina can get out on her own. Leshina says that she'll most likely not be able to get out and that she'll be hung up on the palace's doors the following day. Enisha tells her she could just change into her true form, and gives Leshina a knowing look. Leshina is shocked that Enisha has known since the start; she worries she'll be punished (??) and becomes a grandma. Before leaving, she tells Enisha they'll talk again on another time. Delharin asks Enisha who is Leshina but Enisha replies "what do you mean?". (???)

Back in the palace, everybody is terrified of bloody Rosiel:bloblove:<3 he's looking for Enisha. He searched up and down the auction site but couldn't find neither Enisha nor Avaritia. Enisha shows up acting all cute, and asks if Rosiel is angry with her because she didn't say him goodbye before leaving. She continues saying she's been waiting for him to have dinner together. Rosiel asks about her tea party with lady Illiosa and she says it was fun but that next time she wants to go out with her brothers. He's weak for her so he feels like he lost and that in the future he won't ask anymore (???). They go have dinner and he innerly thinks that they have to interrogate the people who were arrested in the incident.

----

I feel like nothing happened in this chapter lmao and I'm not sure if it's because of the translation but some things made little sense to me, like the conversations they had in the auction were weird and added absolutely nothing. As for the end of the chapter, Korean comments went wild on how dark it was but it doesn't seem like it..? Maybe there was a more threatening tone in the original, with the whole interrogation stuff (ie torture), and it got lost in the translation but dunno that's only me speculating. All that matters to me is that the next two chapters my bbies the twins are there and looking lovely:blobxd::bloblove::blobuwu::blobmelt:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  7. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand Spanish ;-;

But thanks a lot for the spoilers. This is one of my favorites!!!!!

Laciesche likes this.
  8. OurPrinceNiki

OurPrinceNiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is actually a novel version of this story yet no one seems to talk about it.

9. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Last summer a couple of people translated a few chapters of the novel in this thread. We probably don't talk about it because we have no new information.

10. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated Spanish chapter from the same site again. I only summarized it.

In the torture chamber, Rosiel is telling Hellard that he saw Enisha in the auction house and that she was being sold but Hellard doesn't believe him. He says it's ridiculous and that Rosiel must have confused her for someone else, to which Rosiel gets angry because he'd never confuse Enisha for anybody else. Hellard goes on teasing his brother, saying stuff that he must have imagined it, that maybe he had a bad dream and he must be veery~scared~~ that maybe he should call the subcaptain of Ahalden, or maybe Rosiel should stay with him at night until he falls asleep :blobjoy: anyway he's having an attack of laughter for like three pages while making fun of Rosiel until his bro snaps and insists that he's telling the truth.

Hellard orders for the prisoner so be woken up with water. The guy starts to beg and ask for forgiveness, he says he knows nothing as he was only in charge of putting the slaves in their cells until it was time to sell them. Hellard finds him noisy, and Rosiel comments that he's quite tough as he hasn't said anything since the day before. I'm not sure who but one of the princes orders to have the guy's fingers cut. Hellard reflects and tells the prisoner that he's also quite tired of this matter so he'd prefer if he told him everything already. The guy repeats that he really doesn't know anything and Hellard punches a hole through the wall. Hellard has a hella scary face and says "you know that everybody who messes with the imperial family will suffer eternally, right? That the madness that the Hyperions have will make your pain eternal. It's as if... I am going to have a small attack of madness right now". *Rosiel looking on while the guards are like white as a sheet lol* "With all that said, won't you tell me where the account book is?" The guy starts crying and Hellard punches him hard enough that both him and the prisoner are splattered with blood. Rosiel thinks that the account book must have traces of Enisha having been there. He's baffled that he hasn't been able to get a single proof even though he searched the whole place, and it's as if the traces had disappeared due to someone else's doing.

The subcaptain of Hellad's knight order comes in, and tells Hellard there's been an issue with Cahil. Hellard asks if he escaped, but turns out that Kahil got violent against some members of Ahalden, apparently without provocation. The injuries inflicted are so severe that even the most well prepared of the attacked knights suffered a severe fracture. The subcaptain starts saying he needs to be dealth an appropriate punishment, and Hellard cuts in saying that yeah, a moderate punishment will do. The captain looks suprised and not happy but Hellard looks pretty satisfied? So he says to just cover up the issue and bring the injured knights to get healed. Hellard continues saying that since there'll be a shortage of knights for a short while he'll ask Rosiel for some knights of his order.
    Rosiel comments on the Cahil matter and says he's surprised he would do that. Hellard agrees, and says he was starting to get bored since Cahil didn't react no matter what was done to him, but he wasn't expecting something like that. The topic then switches to Enisha's dancing class and they decide to drop by. Meanwhile Cahil is looking at the broken brooch Enisha gifted him.

----
    We had a full chapter on the twins, I'm so so happy!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  11. jbchick11

jbchick11 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I have see a couple people request this, but is there anyplace I can read the novel? I don't have have access to the Kakao page in my country and I can't translate the PDF's. I have access to Naver, so if anyone can provide a link, that would be helpful!

12. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. So just checking, the ml is
    cahill
    right? What chapter in the manhua will he come out?:aww:

13. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but what do you mean by "come out"?

14. Laluna2021

Reading List:
    Link
    When will he appear (?) I guess :blobsweat:

15. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    But he already appeared? He's been around since chapter 10

Laluna2021 likes this.
  16. Laluna2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol thank you:aww::aww:

17. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did it end with cahil stepmom and his home country

Calypso Noir and Alniyat like this.
  18. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated Spanish chapter from the same site again, they're a blessing ;v; I only summarized it.

Enisha's dancing teacher (the countess?) says that first the dance partners must greet each other. Hellard and Enisha start dancing but Enisha keeps stepping on Hellard. He asks her for how longer she plans on stepping his foot. She's nervous and asks if she stepped on him again. Hellard replies that he's lost count on how many times she's stepped on him already, and then he adds that their wrinkly has the best stomp in the world. Enisha is struggling because things aren't going as planned even though she perfectly memorized the steps and movements. Hellard removes her shoes and places her feet on top of his while he shows her how to dance properly. They finish dancing and she says he's impressive, and that she wants to dance as well as him. Hellard replies that she doesn't need to be that good (modesty where??:blobjoy: I LOVE HIM). If anybody asks her for a dance she should just dance badly and stomp on her partner as hard as she can lmao. Enisha wants to learn at least the basics so nobody looks at her badly. Rosiel frowns and asks if anybody dared look her like that, and Hellard adds that if anybody does he'll make sure that person stops having feet. Enisha recalls that one time when Hellard smashed the fruit so it would look like her drawing and thinks that she'll have to work hard so nobody dies when she dances. A butler(?) appears and says the emperor is urgently summoning the princes. Enisha wonders if it's something important as Rodgo called for both.

Enisha is in her room reading a book about spirits and contractors. The contractors engrave the symbol of the spirit in their heart. Unlike the evil spirits, the spirits are considered sacred among all the occult spirits (dunno what that means either). Even so, one shouldn't think that a spirit power is a safe thing. The contractor must pay a price and must never forget that their power is being borrowed from their spirit. Once a contractor has been chosen by a spirit, they're always alert in fear of being sacrificied, and they must train their mind and bodies thoroughly.
    Enisha wonders where on Earth Cahill is. She hasn't seen him in the Golden Forest, and she can't go to the training grounds because Hellard is there. She wants to know why Cahill beat up those knights, because she already told him before that she didn't want him breaking anybody's limbs again. She thinks he shouldn't use his spirit powers yet. She has read all the spirits books that exist, but she still doesn't know how the spirits power work. All she's sure about is that both good and evil spirits have their own wills. Good spirits have the same instinct to find sheer or innate strength as the evil ones. She thinks that maybe that's why she often has anxiety thinking that he may be becoming stronger without her knowledge. Even so, she doesn't know what she will do once they meet again. Cahil wants revenge, so spirit power is necessary for him, and if she doesn't help him til the end things might become complicated with his power.
    She's thinking that she also needs to do something about Avaritia when she notices a dark blob behind the curtains. She talks to the dark thing, recognizing the blob as a magician, and asks who sent them there. The magician hasn't been able to keep their shape properly so it means the palace's barrier is working properly. She muses to herself that it's not Belluan, and then the black blob turns into a heart shape. It starts yelling "princess I love you!!" nonstop until it falls apart, and she's really confused.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  19. Shootooooo

Shootooooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link for the raws?

20. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for SPOILERSSSS! :aww::aww::aww: