Resolved Qt BL apocalypse(?) I think...?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leisheng, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only part i remembered was where the MC was in a hotel, and he was like in the top most floor or something, then lightning(?) struck and since he was in the top most floor he was affected by it and i think he fonally managed to escape cuz he gained a space or something. Then when the ML went there to look for him he was devastated because MC was nowhere to be found and there was blood in the middle of the room and he didnt want to believe it. Then i think they had to leave because of whatever and from the MC's point of view after he went into the space he went straight to the spring and when he fell there he was thinking that he should climb up quickly or he'll drown but he didnt have the energy and passed out, next time he woke up he was awake, I'm pretty sure this was a apocalypse? But I don't remember if it was a QT. Any help is appreciated (σ≧▽≦)σ thanks for reading and thank you in advance ♡(∩o∩)♡

2. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s called. Back to the Apocalypse
    The mc’s dad is an official and the ML is part of the triad
    Sound right?

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  3. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! Its Back to the Apocalypse! This scene was so memorable~ I think id reread from the start upto when they reunite again just because it was so gripping ahah

Happy Reading!

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  4. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah!! When i was writing this i was thinking if it was Back to the Apocalypse, but then i was like nahh, cuz i dont remmeber the hotel part but now that i think about it, it really is that one @_@
    Thankss a bunchhh!!