Chinese Who Dares Slander My Senior Brother (BL Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Killgore, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Who Dares Slander My Senior Brother
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2452808
    NU Link: NU link
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The story was going really well and the translation ended in a cliff hanger and the plot is pretty well written. It was last updated in September of 2020. The MC was going pretty well and the relationship has just started. The ML is kinda questionable but I really want to know what is going to happen after so pleassse pick this up..
    Description:
    Transmigrating into a novel one morning, Wen Jing arrived at the side of the one he worshiped and admired the most, becoming a loyal hound that was willing to go through fire and water for his senior brother.

Even the most arrogant cultivator said: “There is no one in this world who can enter my eyes, but only Jun YanZhi is truly noble.”

Wen Jing grew up alongside his senior brother, idolizing his senior brother beyond all means.

Unfortunately, he was ignorant, and as for this novel, he had only read half of it.

Midway through the storyline, he finally realized that things didn’t seem to be the way he thought they were.

Wen Jing: “Last night, Senior brother infiltrated Master’s abode. Master, please take heed.”

His master: “Nonsense! Your master was inside the abode all night last night, and did not see anyone else.”

Wen Jing: “Last night, Senior brother left on his own without permission to meet someone. Martial Uncle, please thoroughly investigate.”

His martial uncle: “Nonsense! Last night your senior brother and I were drinking and chatting merrily, all the way until morning.”

Wen Jing: “Last night, Senior brother was improper towards me……”

His senior sister: “Nonsense! How can your senior brother possibly do that kind of thing? Don’t tell me you’ve long held those kind of intentions towards him, and unable to obtain what you wanted, you’re now framing him?”

Many years later.

Wen Jing: “There’s this evil brute, specializing in using his top-notch, exquisite looks and elegant disposition to fool people, and everyone is in the midst of danger while not even aware of it themselves.”

Jun YanZhi: “If it wasn’t for you, that evil brute would most likely still be struggling in pain and suffering.”

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    Vorondano, sidhi and ngard like this.
  2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Omniscient Couch Potato

Omniscient Couch Potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have noticed this one but thought it was your usual QT xianxia(?) Novels...
    Can you please tell me how is it different from others? I'm searching for good books to read

4. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the MC transmigrated into the novel but instead of the usual transmigration - He died while reading the ending of the novel = He doesn't know how the novel ends. He thinks the Senior Brother is all noble and elegant but no - The senior Brother is a yandere with some questionable morals till where I have read. And Just when the finally confirmed their relationship something very very serious happens to the MC and I don't what that is! There is a plot of mystery and it is written well. The only problem that most people have is with the ML's behaviour but considering the fact that it was written in the tags, it's kinda obvious.It basically depends on the level of tolerance.

5. Omniscient Couch Potato

Omniscient Couch Potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah it looks interesting! I hope someone picks it up!!!

6. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2452808
    or this https://www.69shu.org/book/7096/
    Raw link

Killgore likes this.
  7. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link