LCD Trash of the Count's Family

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimshine, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honest question, is the MC assexual ?

2. SeraTheDevilSlayer

SeraTheDevilSlayer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, ofc not. Why did u even ask?

3. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until the chapter that I read, he showed no attraction to anybody of the cast

4. SeraTheDevilSlayer

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because he doesn't have the time for it. He lives where monsters are lurking and can harm everyone so he doesn't have the time to rest. He also going around to save people even in his second life. Cale also already 40 years old and not some ordinary teenager so he's not that desperate and not easy to fall in love seeing how mature he is. Or maybe because Cale is kinda dense there must be at least one or two women that likes him but he didn't realize it. Another theory is because in his first life he is famous for being cold and people didn't want to be friends to him so he get used for being lonely. Or maybe he just wants to slack off and thinking that falling in love is unnecessary especially when war is still going. So many possibility if u think about it. Well, a good story doesn't need to have a romance in it. I think Cale will fall in love in the end but it's not now, the romance of the main character is not the main story.

Edit: another theory, all the female characters are insane (Rosalyn is so determined to being a Master of The Magic Tower, Witira too busy to protect the ocean as the future queen, Mary just seeing Cale as her benefactor and also busy improving her necromancy magic, and so on) so not just Cale, but the female characters are not interested in romance either.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  5. JD2390

JD2390 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and everyone else in the novel is also assexual. No one, and i really do mean it, no one fells any kind of sexual attraction or anything else to anyone in this novel. If they have sex is for procreation and nothing more.

This is just your opinions or theories and I could go on and disprove every single one of them but i don't want to spend my time on this. It's ok if you like fact that there is no romance in the novel and you can make a head cannon that explains why it's like this, but for anyone else they will only see people acting more like robots than people. I'm not saying that they need to be horny all the time, but all the emotions that are shown in the novel feel so much fake most of the time that it end ups in a point where you can literally change a character dialog with another and i wouldn't make a diference 9 times out of 10 (Raon is one of the few that are irreplaceable).

6. SeraTheDevilSlayer

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end it's just our opinion. Yes, my theories and opinions might be wrong and that doesn't mean yours are right too. Everyone in the TCF world are humans or creatures that capable of human emotions and they will have to loving someone at least for the sake of making a descendant. And it's just the author didn't focusing on that part now. I don't know if they are assexual or not because it's just my theories. Cale and Alberu are nobles so they will have to get married in order to continued their offspring.

IsaacaHawke likes this.
  7. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    And Count Deruth and his wife are in love. And Witira's dad (forgot his name), was so in love with her brother's mom he married her even if their offsprings would be too weak for survival in the ocean. So the older generation has love stories but the story talks about the young generation and that one is currently overly busy.
    The characters aren't incapable of love, they're just set on war and survival for the time being. Hasn't Alberu recently said that, he had thought of being a king hiding his mixed blood all his life and passing on the throne to a relative because he was unable to marry someone and hide his secrets from that person, but with Cale and his new friends around him, he has realized he can be accepted for who he is? He started hoping for more and wanted to tell his citizens he has dark-elf blood one day. Personnally, I interpreted it as a sign he might look for a lover or fall in love in the future.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    IsaacaHawke, Yonaz, Lux Ackoz and 3 others like this.
  8. Potatosword

Potatosword Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still waiting for rosa x cale

9. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry.
    I think you'll die waiting

Skylar.L.even, Yonaz, Hokoga and 4 others like this.
  10. Mr gentleman

Mr gentleman Ok

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol idk but the current cover of the novel screams to me "It's a YAOI":blobrofl:

11. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone is asking, manhwa 85 = webnovel 60, give or take +- 1-2 chaps

12. Yonaz

Yonaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ? Which cover?
    Cause if it's this one...
    [​IMG]
    I thought they're both the same person?
    Just one in Cale Henituse form (after transmigration) and one in Kim RokSoo (before transmigration)?
    Ah, but I got to admit they both look good no matter what

13. Mr gentleman

Mr gentleman Ok

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I thought that one of them is Cale and other is Choi han :blobpeek:

14. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there Sundays for this? I want to catch up but don't feel like reading to find where I drop this.

15. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is very well written in so many aspects that I do enjoy it.

But it also feels like it drags on. Im at chapter 320 and I just feel like its a slog to go further. I read a few chapters a day at best, granted iv been entertained playing games but for the life of me, I cannot see myself finishing this novel.

I think a part of it is most Korean novels iv read are rather...concise? They have information and world building and back stories but at the same time, a lot of them finish within 400 chapters with acceptable chapter length. This novel is 776 (Volume 1 apparently) chapters long which is nearly double a lot of the KR's iv read while also having good chapter length. I mean at chapter 320 you can kinda see how things might go with a few spots of "Eeehhhhh". But I dont think this novel needs another 456 chapters to wrap things up unless it goes power creeping like Chinese novels tend to.

16. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that you are already reaching a tipping point, believe me, we are now on the surface.
    From here on, the board takes several turns, the reasons for Cale's reincarnation are revealed and deepened, he himself goes from being less stoic in his relationships to someone more honest and willing to fill the void in his life, they settle several mistakes at the beginning such as giving more moments and three-dimensionality to some already presented and presenting new ones that add a good dynamic.

I would say that the only complaint is that there are many villains but few antagonists, and the few that there are, their fates are uncertain, except for one that is worth waiting for his defeat

besides
    the scale of power is well established, starting from the fact that the protagonists are from the beginning at the high end, and it does not become a cultivation novel, although ironically one of the future arcs is about that, go to the murim world, although the por which is a lot of spoiler, I will only say that both in the first and second part we will see everything, other worlds, illusions, alternative timelines and time travel, something like the point of view of the omniscient reader but much more controlled and closed.

SusuPisang likes this.
  17. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    So I should press on as its gonna stop dragging its feet?

Alright, ill pick it back up after finishing 'The Villain Wants To Live'