Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    True how could these Shoujo Male Leads could ever be wrong, they are epitomes of Virtue, Morality, Intelligence and Kindness. Females are just too stupid to understand their 4D Chess moves.
    They don't rape women, they are just social awkward people who express their love with rapes.
    They don't kill their family, they just cleanse them of sins with holy swords to send them to their Empire in Heaven.
    They don't mistreat woman/wives, The females are all just closet Masochists who get off it.

I have been enlightened, Time to repick this, Actually I was real one, Lady to Queen, Abandoned Empress, Making of princess and rate them 100/100 masterpieces.
    Thanks bro

2. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a sarcasm, right? Please say yes

3. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling, now I know the ML is garbage //block the series

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it is

layyu, milkberrrry, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  5. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter what he does or tries to do he will always be the garbage husband and ml in our hearts :blobsmilehappy:

pandamaci123, missluna, gmn and 26 others like this.
  6. Kayla19

Kayla19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh i just found this amd somehow i don’t want her to end up with the emperor. He’s such an asshole tho. Btw thank you so much for the spoilers!

7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, it s better to love her from get go, because in reality when u dont love s. O, u never love them later, it is call attractive points, if they dont attract to each other from the start, the possibiility they love each other again is 0,not even say possession like emperor

Elren, missluna, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  8. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally prefer the kind of love that was hard to get.. Not like the chasey chasey one, it's like first you're friends then best friends then you fall in love with each other.

The harder it is to get affection, the harder it is to lose it rather than loving someone from the get go. That's what love is to me :blobmelt:

Of course if the man in question did the same thing as ml then you might as well not marry.

9. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like It's Not Your Baby (y)

10. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I mean like they spent time together for many year and he didnt love her, after divorce he even forgot abt her existence, so i have a doubt how he fell for her after short period together in trip i agreed with you that the love you said it is more beautiful then love in first sight.
    Some other novels like she left and the guys crazy look for her, this one seems like she is forgotten until he needs her to sign paper ahaha

11. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's usually how feelings develop in a relationship, and how it should have been, but for this ML, it's like he seems to act and chase after her because he lost a possession he thought that would just stay there and patiently wait for him and just be...there. I mean was it too hard for him to at least get to know the person before doing what he did? Even if her father is a prick, it's not like he's married to said prick right? The FL is pretty much better off with no one, or at least somebody else that's more caring and isn't afraid to show it.

12. sagittanrius

sagittanrius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML reminds me of the shadow queen

Shoshi, beazacha and syofiaa like this.
  13. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that manwha was ‘I won't accept your regrets’
    Man friendzoned her, then married her, then accepted another woman who was his first loved who popped out of nowhere and when she finally decided to leave being fed up *boom* he realized he fell in love with her, basically a divorce took this man to realize his feelings.

14. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ah agree with you, he's a garbage, dont like him since 1st chapter :blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

zozoshawky, ladysmut08, layyu and 9 others like this.
  15. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im soo curious about this story tho?

16. Ecstasy

Ecstasy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically he ReAliZed his so called feelings for the fl when she REJECTED him and acted INDIFFERENTLY just in a short trip?!?
    And also when they were married he didn't even notice her or give her any importance because of fl's greedy father..which isn't fl's fault.
    This is not how you are supposed to realize your feelings for someone‍♀️
    Also in a lot of places it shows that "Girls fall for those boys who doesn't give them any importance" I mean like what?! Whoever does something like that isn't normal (in my point of view)

17. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, some of these modern romances with shit MLs (as opposed to traditional wholesome fairytales) are way too bitter for me. Thank you for the spoilers, I always come find them to know exactly what to stay away from. Reading this stuff would just upset me:blobhero:

18. lotte._.Manga

lotte._.Manga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I'm usually very understanding to shitty male lead since most of them suffer from disorder (if you think about it in real life, a lot of male leads suffer from disorder) but this dude right here :cautious: Just go fking die bro , like I don't fking find him redeemable AT ALL. From the very limited of spoilers I read in the forum , I don't find any sort of metal illness from him or anything that have enough reason for him to act that way (and this come from a person that read this type of novel from a historical perspective , I saw a bunch of shitty king in historical speaking but this dude here is just in another ranking of hatefulness lol) btw just to clarify I'm totally fine with him not liking the fl or ignore her, but at least have some RESPECT , for you to ditch her like that in the ball.... I thought a king is supposed to learn etiquette and good manners but seeing the ml , he doesn't even have the most basic manners lol .

Like can you believe the NERVE of finding your ex-wife who you dump , to "open" the grandmother will to the public? He is absolutely shameless (In the bad way) Like why the fck should your ex wife help you open the grandmother will to the public? You dump her , and now you want her help? He is basically Sovieshit (remarried empress) as the male lead lol. (Even I think Sovieshit is better than this fcking king)

I'm done with my rant , it's alright if you don't agree with me and found him somehow redeemable but please don't reply to this if your going to defense him. This is simply just me ranting out my feelings since I haven't talk trash about a male lead for a long time (by long time I meant the last time I judge a character like this is 2-3 years ago)

19. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am wondering why koreon authors started to be like jappaness author who wrote this third rate shoujo novels 눈‸눈

missluna, DOHere, beazacha and 5 others like this.
  20. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I agree! the ML is TRASH. Let me add some more to that, the ML is garbage, manwhore, scumbag, and so on...
    Let me add this trash ML to my hate mc list:
    Soveshu- Soveshit (The remarried empress)

Rashta- Trashta/ Trash (Though I prefer Trash better.) (The remarried empress)
    Wishtash- Wishtrash (I don't love you anymore)
    Kaizen- Kaizshit (How to hide the emperor's child)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021