LCD Magical★Explorer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, Jul 30, 2019.

1. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that novel. Forsaken Hero, right? One fan favorite heroine was killed in the 4th volume originally and the circumstances were bizarre.

In the worst case, author could stop focusing on WN and continue with LN. It's more profitable for him.

2. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I read the volume 4 which is centered around Yuika Hijiri, the "little sister" of the original MC.

Interestingly; we learn that she is actually a descendant of the first saintess. Her mother died at some point and her father remarried with the original MC mother. In V4 she is actually kidnapped by a demon who plan to uses her as a sacrifice for some great plan. She was also kidnapped at twelve years old after her father remarrying but was saved by "a couple" (maybe takion dead mother and father ?).

Normally nobody knows she is linked to the first saintess as only an omnipotent narrator or player can know this in a special route of the game, but it seems like marino - the head master of the school- is well aware of this fact and is trying to use yuika blood for some purpose. Takion begins to be suspicous of her greatly based on nanami comment towards her and the fact she has knowledge nobody in the world should know.

Other than this it was a normal volume, next one is about gaby.

3. hulboi162

hulboi162 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo LN has progressed further than WN? Will we get LN translations at some point?

Also damn the LN's art is pretty good. I genuinely like Gabby now, her design is great.

Darkaeluz likes this.
  4. hulboi162

hulboi162 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose so. It just feels arbitrary. I feel like the WN is in a shaky spot atm. Maybe the author will ditch it and just write the LN? I wonder if that's been done before.

Darkaeluz likes this.
  5. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, all the time.

6. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Authors usually use the WN as a test draft to see if people like the plot and such.

I can’t remember the novel where a author basically wrote the LN 90% different than their WN.

But yes some do completely abandon the WN when a LN comes out to focus completely on that.

7. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I at least hope that the Web Novel gets a ending

8. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next volume is around gaby so not yet. but V5 will catch WN for sure

9. hulboi162

hulboi162 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone translating the LN? Might as well switch to LN at this point lmao

10. shyja

shyja 『Seinen』『School life』『Sports』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh this series is not dead yet? been so long since i read this

xiihuann and Liveius like this.
  11. rectorcaedo

rectorcaedo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I believe translator is waiting for the arc to finish before starting.

12. AnyKid

AnyKid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have a spoiler? Currently chapter 50+ on LN.. I'm getting busier and thinking of dropping it for a certain period of time.. I just wanna know if the MC gonna be OP? If he is, ill try read to the latest LN chapter.. u can tell me his abilities too if u want.. tysm.. **my first post on novelupdates**

13. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain what happens at chapter 50 in the LN so we can help?

The MC's specialty is body strengthening, item reinforcement, and having a stupid amount of mana. The issue is he can't expel that mana very far from his body. So he's OP, but isn't an all-rounder character. In close and mid-range combat he's definitely OP though.

14. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, that why her fighting style is similiar to first saintess

15. Lorcan

Lorcan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a English translated of the light novel, i was only able to read the web novel?

16. AnyKid

AnyKid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Em I was reading at MC first dungeon hunt.. um yeah.. Actually Im not gonna drop it. Just gonna put it aside on my reading list first.. because I have a lot of school works to finish xD
    Well few chapters before, mc lost to Kratina (sorry I dont remember her proper name) without him realizing that.. I mean even with the Mind eye skill and his daily practice, he cant even react to that one attack? And just got knocked out immediately? Well if he is using his stole the result might be different.. but im just shocked he cant react at Kratina attack at all.. but so far I like this novel.. gonna read it later when I have free time.. xD

Tysm for the reply. Sorry for the late reply, I didnt expect to be replied that fast.. Tysm xD

Sorry if my english is bad hehe

17. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    A Year already no translator

18. RenRokuhara21

RenRokuhara21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys is there anyone who wants to take up Bokutachi no remake the translation stopped at vol 2

19. IAmViruz

IAmViruz FGO Degen

Reading List:
    Link
    You should ask at the novel pickup request thread, not here. It will get more views there anyway for those translators that are looking for something to translate.

20. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I remember that! I think either he got cocky and went into the fight with a handicap or was feeling sorry for calling Kratina a washboard (i.e. flat-chested). It might have been a mixture of the two.

At that current point in time I'm pretty sure the MC can beat any one of the First Years, but he's not very far ahead yet. Once the MC starts running dungeons, that's when he starts really pulling ahead and leaving everybody in the dust. (Except maybe Iori, but that guy is the actual main character of the game so... hax. :blobReach:)