Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the leg injury, I think we read that she stumbled and fell a fair bit while she was blindly running around. I wouldn't be surprised if she has scraped her knee and/or grazed her shins at least.

On getting stuff from her place - it's already established that several of the servants were loyal to Violette rather than the Duke, so the same network that let Marin know to come to Violette at the hotel would be getting her things to her. I can't see the duke objecting to the servants packing up and clearing out Violette's stuff, especially if they let him assume it's all going into storage.

And finally, Yulan's finances - if I remember correctly, he is officially the son and heir of a wealthy aristocrat as well as the illegitimate son of the king. Even if all he has is an allowance, he can still tell the hotel to send the bill to his adopted family and it'll get paid.

I admit I don't get the title either.

2. bristy_6

bristy_6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @theilikepie Lol
    How old are you? U sound like a kid who always makes scene whenever ppl don't like her favourite things. Grow up, Okay?

Okay, You like that step-sister, So? Others must like her too? Just because they don't like her, there's something wrong with them, And you can say shits like "women are women's enemy", " go read wattpad"???
    I am really speechless.
    Some random people think that they have the right to decide what other people should read lol

Btw, everybody has read the spoiler here and unlike you, people know that she saw everything by her own damn eyes. So, if she still didn’t understand then she is stupid and dumb and selfish. Why selfish? Cause if those things happened with her, being bullied by everyone, then obviously she would notice and feel horrible. It's normal human reflex. So, why didn’t she notice the MC's suffering? Cause it wasn’t related to her. "So what my father scolded Vio because of me? It's okay, cause I am alright and happyy.. Yayyy!"
    So, nobody made up shit here. They have the common sense to say what is wrong and what is right.
    And What with your these lines "No one in this novel worked hard for there riches. So to use that argument is stupid"???
    Well, my argument was on point but I see, you are too "slow" to get that on your head. Well, well, should I explain again?
    Whether Vio worked hard for her wealth or not, it won't change the fact that she is the real owner. She is the real blood of that familyline.
    But the irony
    That dumb stupid step-sister gets everything more than her and you think it's alright. Lol
    Like, does she have any blood relation with that family?
    Who is her parents? Does they have the real right to that duchy?
    Did she or her filthy parents work hard for that duchy??
    So, In what logic, you think that she deserve MC's position in that duchy? Lol
    So, stop crying with "My beloved step-sister's mom got into a relationship with a married man and got pregnant, so what?! She came shamelessly to the house when the main wife died, so what?! So what my beloved cutie pie innocent step-sister got everything more than the MC even though she has no real right in anything?! My cute baby step-sister acts like she has every rights to enjoy that luxurious life, so what?! MC gets mistreated by everyone, gets bashed by the father for the step-sister, the step-sister sees everything by her own eyes and feels nothing, still she didn’t do anything wrong! cause she didn’t know! My poor step-sister! :blobsob: These poor commoners! :blobsob:World is so unfair to them! They totally deserve the duchess/duke's daughter position! "

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ps: And No, Even if that step-sister was the MC, most of the people would still hate her. I mean, she is such a plain, dumb, irritating, flat character. So, Don't try to judge others by your taste/level

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real mature of you calling me a "dumb kid". Yeah I'm not reading those ramblings. And "slow" for fucks fake are you incapable of having a conversation without personal insultls? Which is against the rules so better edit that before a mod sees

I'm not even gonna reply to you anymore learn how to have a respectful convo first middle schooler

4. bristy_6

bristy_6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @theilikepie, You are really hilarious lol
    I didn’t "personally attack" you at first. I just answered back when you personally attacked me and other people here cause we didn't like your fav character. And since you personally attacked first, I had to take it to "personal level" too for the defense. So, don't act like a victim lol
    At first, you said, "You guys behave like a Asshole aristocrats/You guys made up shit/Go read wattpad stories /women are women's enemy" etc bullishit, just because they didn’t like a character which you like. And then you act like a victim when someone defends herself. Lol
    What a hypocrite.
    And respectful convo? People will have respectful conversation with those people who are respectful, not with people like you who goes crazy and insults people over fictional characters lol

Ps : You quoted my comment, So I got the notification. If you didn’t, I wouldn’t even notice a person like you.
    Anyway, then I was really surprised when I saw you, Insulting me and others cause we didn’t like a fictional character which you like, lol. Like who tf does this?
    Then I replied cause I had to show you "your place" but alas! You are too slow to understand anything. Anyway, bye bye. Not going to reply anymore. Totally wasted my time. I shouldn’t have replied to you at the first place.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not reading that cringelord. Also post stop roleplaying as if your in a novel. Some of your sentences....sheesh

Nuzlocke likes this.
  6. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised someone actually thought they could write a dumb essay about why someone who isn't a bad person is a bad person, and that people who think otherwise are dumb.

Like, is this elementary school?

We've been over this a dozen times lol

MJ is ignorant, and a product of her circumstances. That doesn't make someone a bad person. Calling her a bad person is hypocritical considering the fact that, out of the two, Vio (the MC) has done worse. You're excusing one person because they're a protagonist while demonizing another, all while ignoring the actual bad guy of the situation.

I'm utterly speechless in how shallow you sound right now XD

Let's hope you don't actually come back and waste more of our time with your dumb comments (but you probably will, because you're a hypocrite.)

Probably didn't realize crapdad was this utterly worthless lol

Eh, I always assumed her experiences in Timeline 1 kind of broke her, so her more docile disposition in Timeline 2 was her coping with her situation.

I mean, yeah, this story could have been executed better. I kinda want to see a full list of spoilers to see if I can play around with writing something about it XD

(But a good chunk of an arc is missing so...)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  7. EvaChan

EvaChan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nuzlocke Umm..excuse me..But here..where did she say "people who think otherwise are dumb"? Where? Where?:blobfrowning: O_O
    He just said why He doesn’t like MJ and she can't relate with people who likes her. She didn't call anyone dumb for liking her, in this comment which I and u quoted :blob_tilt:
    And she clearly said "Then again, whatever the reason is, the MC did crimes, her deeds were worse than the step-sister in the first life"
    So how did he/she is "excusing one person because they're a protagonist"(According to you)?:blobsleepless:
    Umm.. so.. Pleasee..first pass elementary school and learn to read...Then..come here to comment.. We will notice you then..:3 untill then don't waste our time v.v
    By the way...You called her dumb,hypocrite,shallow blah blah cause she doesn't like MJ. So..aren't you the one who is using this logic "people who think otherwise are *bad words*"?? :blobwhistle::blobwhistle:

Totally agree with youuu

Yes, I am curious about her mother too :blobcat_knife:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2021
    DOHere, Khadz, Laa Baa and 1 other person like this.
  8. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    @bristy_6 did you seriously just make an alt account to try and defend yourself?

Don't spam the discussion please, at this point you're just trolling.

Just put all your replies into one post. No need to make multiple accounts either, we know it's you.

Creolenerd, Furiae19 and theilikepie like this.
  9. EvaChan

EvaChan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did you seriously just try to assume irrelevant dumb things to change the topic since you don't have a point anymore?

Don't spam the discussion please, at this point you're just trolling.

Reply as much you want. No need to like or quote my comment either in order to show me your irrelavent comment ( I got notification) and waste my time.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    Pansy25, krale_ and Laa Baa like this.
  10. krale_

krale_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh i totally agree w this bristy girl, and keep commenting lol, i love your sarcasm<3 ( lmao, i specially made an account just to say this :D cus i dont have an account)

Laa Baa and EvaChan like this.
  11. EvaChan

EvaChan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @theilikepie Excuse me.. :blobpopcorn_two: but I wasn't even talking with you... After seeing your conversation with @bristy_6.. I wouldn't bother talk with you...like eww :blobpopcorn_two: (you started the personal attacking first here, that too over a fictional character, Yuck!!)
    And honey..I didn’t say that @Nuzek can't reply ( can't you read?). She can reply as much as she want... I don't care. I just told her not to quote my comment or mention my name cause I have 0 interest to talk with her :blobconfused:
    Same goes for you by the way. Reply as much you want. just don't quote my comment. Don't wanna see you two in my notification :sushi_sleeping::blobconfused:

12. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Just report him. Literally no point playing a trolls game.

I also suggest putting all his alts on your ignore list, don't give cancer like that the time of day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let us just wait for more spoilers for this mediocre story, I'm sure the mods will ban all his alts at some point.

sirwence, theilikepie and Furiae19 like this.
  13. EvaChan

EvaChan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I commented here for the same reason too :aww:
    But some BiG bRaIn people are like.. 'since I can't hold an argument which actually makes sense..So I am just going to personally attack her.. and whoever will agree with her or defend her..I will just say that all of them are his alternative accounts! An argument with logics? What is that? I will just change the topic to save my face ~ Ohoo~I am such a Big BrAiN' :blobokhand:
    By the way..I advise you not to comment here..xD Even if you do, ignore some toxic people :blobpopcorn_two:
    Don't be like me. Don't waste your time even if it is just five Minutes xD

14. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you on the conclusion. This is what I kept saying before. She really needs to revert back to being a commoner.

15. Laa Baa

Laa Baa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @bristy_6 and @EvaChan
    You guys nailed it :D I have exam tomorrow still I read your full replies. You guys totally washed them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Haha

vionysus, abiecula, Pansy25 and 2 others like this.
  16. Laa Baa

Laa Baa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same too :)

DOHere, krale_, Khadz and 1 other person like this.
  17. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a novel. No need to get upset over it.

Try to stay away from the thread one or two day.

18. comeetomama

comeetomama half emo girl from hell because angels sucks

Reading List:
    Link
    hımm i think this page get really far from being a spoiler page to fight page lol. I dont like step sister too because she is too naive but she wasnt a bad person. She really had no idea and she alwas look after mc. I mean when familly ignorances mc she notices and gets upset. It just i dont like her. I also dont like mc too. She did lots of bad things to her sister. She tried to kill her for the fucks sake. This story could be good but author didnt make it. I mean how can a person that even tried to kill her sister can miracly change? Yeah she died but she should had grudge and hate. It defines the logic.

PS: English isnt my native language and my keyboard is a little weird so im sorry for and grammer mistakes pls dont mind it too much.

19. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This really hits the nail on the head.

The whole business of Violet trying to become "better" is annoying as hell. What's she trying to be better at? A better pushover? A better doormat?

Khadz, DOHere, Furiae19 and 2 others like this.