Picked Up Horror Actress Reincarnated as Genius Child Actor (Shoujo Ai)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Calthion, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Calthion

Calthion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Horror Actress Reincarnated as Genius Child Actor / ホラー女優が天才子役に転生しました ~今度こそハリウッドを目指します!~
    Raw Link: https (colon) //ncode (dot) syosetu (dot) com/n0230fu/
    NU Link: https (colon) //www (dot) novelupdates (dot) com/series/horror-actress-reincarnated-as-genius-child-actor/
    (I had to obfuscate the links because this is my first post on the forum.)

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The concept of this one always interested me and I keep checking back to see if anyone picked it up. The idea of having an "Overpowered Protagonist" in terms of a mundane skill tends to pop up a lot in Chinese novels, though I tend to prefer the Japanese novel narrative style and choices at times, so that was one of the first things that caught my attention. Additionally, reincarnations in a mundane setting are also fairly rare, so that coupled with what the description implied the plot might be really piqued my interest. I hope other people will be interested in it as well.

Description: (From Novel Updates)
    「Ah, this, people would absolutely say “Horror film’s Curses” after my death」//The actress famed for her unrivaled evil spirit acting, Kiriou Tsugumi, was caught in a traffic accident that closed her life and career curtains. However, when she came to her senses, what was reflected in the mirror was silver haired-blue eyes, a fairy-like beautiful little girl. She was reborn into 20 years in the future. What was once her senpai-kouhai, and the new rivals that she got. Can Tsugumi achieve her dream to struck Hollywood’s peoples into the vortex of fear in this new life?
    ------------------------------
    Thank you for considering this novel; I've been interested in reading more of it ever since the first chapters were translated.

Sabruness likes this.
  2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Calthion likes this.
  3. flowingcloud

flowingcloud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks pretty interesting. I'll give it a read and maybe do a teaser or two if no one does it.

Calthion and Nonon like this.
  4. flowingcloud

flowingcloud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Calthion likes this.