Spoiler How to tame my beastly husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sappho, Aug 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. LaSyJd

LaSyJd Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. MaeJinIang

MaeJinIang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel have MTL?. I'm dying to read the MTL. I'm currently at chapter 45.

3. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if it has one but if you skim through this spoiler thread you can read the whole novel here, chapter by chapter. I have never been so grateful for all the spoilers. Thank you so very much @pimmyprink ! You are Godsent. I actually finished the novel (plotwise) through this spoiler thread. So satisfying~

MaeJinIang likes this.
  4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    @pimmyprink thank you so much for all the spoilers and summarising the chapters! you rock! :blobphone::blob_pompom:

Benevolent Prude likes this.
  5. Kayla19

Kayla19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!

6. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers and thank god no running away... scheme that happened I'm so tired of that rope.. leaving then coming back again.. they are just making fool of themselves.. I would disagree to some of the opinions here.. you can see clearly in this type of novels hoe ones decision can change everything. This happens in real life in married couples reason why a lot been separated they couldn't understand their partner and they lack communication and leave the realtionship thinking their efforts are already enough. So here is the point.. you cannot judge a person a jerk who suffered from too much trauma since childhood.. you cannot also say that they are using their childhood experience as front because that experience shaped who they are.. one must understand that these types of people needs special care and understanding.. it's really hard to love a broken person.. especially with those trust issues you have to open them up and wait patiently you would not expect a person to change instantly just because you effort. A constant reminder,support and showing you care will help them open up. Since he have his whole life under extreme torture who could expect him to change sooner. I wouldn't agree that he have to suffer both in diff timeline since it is same person with same personality it's just that their decisions are different.. he isn't a scumbag like any other novels that I have already read he isn't frustrating as others. Cause he cares for FL and he is showing progress is just that he doesn't know how to express since he is emotional handicap.. he never experience love and didn't know what it's like think of it as your first experience in your life that made you feel uncomfortable experiencing for the first time.. I kind of understand all of his actions as it is harder to trust the person you believed as your enemy. FL in the first timeline is also prideful and wont backdown that cause their conflict, but since she mellowed down in her 2nd life it triggered for ML to change his way and felt guilt and regret. The key to avoid fights in a relationship is don't join the other party in their anger or frustration.. if they feel that let them vent and don't contradict them and when they calmed down talk to them. Cause if you joined them it will just deppen the fight and will leave the couples wounded. I like fl that she's a bit straight forward to her feelings I feel that she could pushed it a little bit more when speaking her emotions. So ML could fully understand where they are both standing, cause person like ML is hard to catch up since evrything is new to him. But I like their interactions cause it's realistic.. there's no leaving part that happened that will made them look pathetic. This type of story is just reminding people how to value your partner and how proper communication is the key. One other thing is that if your partner is having a deep inferiority complex or even without it is advisable to praise them and assure them giving them affirmative comments such as "you look pretty" or "you are my family" and such which fl did to ml to calm him and gain his confidence.. I was glad ML is not that stupid like any other ML who have reached to the point where they have to experience loneliness first before they realised they loved the person although it did happen to him on the first timeline.. I think it is justifiable since their decisions are different to what they have in the 2nd timeline.. if his decisions were also different in the first timeline he might not experience grief. I will be much more happy that he is miserable if he is really a scumbag.. but they are all just victim of circumstances because of that king.. if there is a scum in this story that will be the King. Imagine ruining the lives of innocents he could not just put them in their place but decided to destroy them I believed the king has more inferiority complex than any other and he pass it down to his sons what a scum.. he might be jealous of Allamand and wants to destroy him. If you read and understand the story there's no other route for the leads but to die, since they are all under the grasped of that scum king. But since they decide to change their lives they have been freed from that King. So we now know that deep insides Rafael's shell he's a softy... he just don't know how to show it.. if he just know that time his wife is being poisoned by that bitch doctor they would have prolonged her life but sadly that's how decisions can affect our lives.. we don't have second chances we only live ones so be careful of your decisions and don't just easily give up to your partners understand them first and give them time you might not know they are also battling their own demons don't judge easily

spchntrt and yerisegg like this.
  7. krishna2100

krishna2100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the ml r*** fl in the 2nd life?

QwQ likes this.
  8. QwQ

QwQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he never forced the FL

gaya98 likes this.
  9. gaya98

gaya98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. Here's the spoilers.. I have read upto chapter 62.. That's all I could find so far..

So.. An netted the FL and Raphael the ML. (Not sure if I spell them correctly )

So FL was accused for trying to kill her candidate rival in crown princess selection but total situation was covered up by her father and the king due to her father being one of the rich and powerful person and also his loyalty. She was then married off to ML. Who is the illegitimate son and a seems like he is a general.

Since this is a rebirth it talks about their past life in FL'so pov. It seems at the wedding day she was super sad and scared which ended up being more awful. ML hated her cause of her family. Her dad didn't like ml bcz of his maternal family calls him baster all the time. He thought she to hated him. So their time together wasn't good one. However she was very stressed due to not being able to classify her innocence. Her husband always being insecure and thought she wanted to become crown princess. And she did had some sort of a bone disease. This ended up she being bed ridden in her first life. But he was always there to take care of her. Her father never cared for her. So when she reborn she was seems like grateful to her husband and try to be more calm and good wife.

But still in this life he says like 2 times he hates her. So she decide to give him freedom and plan to flee for another country.

She decoders he hasaid insomnia and she has the some sort of a ability to make people go to sleep by singing. They become quite close due to this. He opens up a little bit about his past. But he doesn't say anything about his mothers side.

Anyway.. she was invited to a tea part. Where she wanted to go with him which after some misunderstanding ended up only she was attending and her father showing up. Her father is a super level fucker. No offence very high level trash.

Since he showed up to meet with ml and he wasn't thereally he ended up taunting her saying she is just a fool for decoration and need lesson bullshit and ml shows up saving her. But we get a plot twist here. Shall I say it..

Nope.. it will end the interest. . So I read so far from wattpad. Anyway if anyknew of u find the other parts or knows where to find please do share..

hongmeowpanda, Scapezz, roseO and 2 others like this.
  10. gaya98

gaya98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was simply super energetic for God knows what reason and she is super fragile which is very reasonable. Also their sex life.. man.. it's crazy..

Elisee and QwQ like this.
  11. tsumi_jns

tsumi_jns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that i made my account to talk about a certain useless emperor (novel: when the villainess loves) kkkkk I also have to come here to thanks @pimmyprink .... you are amazing! ♥. Those who do good things receive good things.

12. mrlime

mrlime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing spoilers!

13. Cyan Aurora

Cyan Aurora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the author make a novel about Railin i would definitely read it:blobalert:

asagisora and Tarnar like this.
  14. CleopatraLisa

CleopatraLisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Cerene

Cerene The Abandoned Woman

Reading List:
    Link
    @pimmyprink can you please tell me on which website you are reading this novel (HTTMBH). So far i have read 63 chapters and could'nt find any more.

16. Lola_Neres

Lola_Neres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Italian, Babbo means daddy. I found an interesting parallel taking into account the situation.

17. Asure

Asure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u want, I'm translating this novel into Spanish (I'm in 130 and today I will publish until 135 later), you can confirm if you are interested

QwQ likes this.
  18. QwQ

QwQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please send me the link?