Spoiler I Became A Maid In A Teen's Love Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 30, 2020.

1. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoilers

2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted all of them to be desperately attached to the current Nina, and then Nina to quietly leave. May they burn with carrying that lump in their hearts all their life.
    The king is (pardon me for my language) a total shit. He was himself a scapegoat (in the past before he was a king, born from a maid) but still killed our lovely Nina (in the previous timeline) Not an ounce of sympathy from that (excuse me) bastard! What a joke of a king...when can't be fair to a poor child.

And that ahem *ucking pope! A pope like him! May he fall into a gutter in front of thousands and thousands of people (including the ignorant saintess) and when he stands up, his pant falls down!

3. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg ‍♀️ He killed nina because she was a threat to a saintess. I don’t know if you know that Nina is the real saintess and seraphie (carapei) is the fake one. Nina was taking seraphie’s power away so that’s why king killed her. In this timeline Nina is different. They are not the same person so it’s normal for a King to take interest in her. And you know what?? Dio told Ricardo about that she must be killed and Leo killed her. Now that the timeline is reversed, everyone is clear. There are so many time travel manhwas with people who killed them and they loved them in the second time line. Should I tell you the examples? I can bet you like one of those manhwas now.

4. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I like those type of manhwas? I've absolutely no interest in them. I can't understand why people kill/cheat people in the (first) timelines. Whatever the reason is, an innocent person shouldn't be just killed cause of some bs. Forgiveness can be to some extent but a life which is lost, no matter what you do can never be compensated. And you know what, even the king who had a sad past, instead of understanding and trying to help org Nina killed her. Gosh! I really want Nina to end up with someone better. I understand the soul in Nina's body is of other, but if it was me, I would never let that body stay with that of her killer. Anyhow, it lies on interests, some people like these kind of manhwas some don't.
    Imma out then

5. Evi_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t wanna be disrespectful but did you read what i said there? He killed her because she was a THREAT TO A SAINTESS. In first timeline, king didn’t like Nina, he loved Seraphie. So that’s why he killed her, because saintess would lose her powers and she could no longer make him sleep.

MianneChan and Piglove like this.
  6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Naah, I did read that but still. Isn't it a bit too extreme. He can just use the other Saint's power for sleeping and marry the original Saint? Right? Or this was something which wasn't possible?

Alev, MeowPurr, Im Who Im and 2 others like this.
  7. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the butterfly effect.

Part of what makes it so fun to write about is how different things could be with slight changes.

The other Nina did things that this Nina didn't. She wasn't close to others either, hence why they didn't try very hard to save her in Timeline 1.

8. Evi_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, do you wanna sleep with someone who makes you feel better but marry someone you love but that person cannot give you that feeling anymore because of the person you must sleep with? Yeah I would only sleep with person I love. King is the same. Nina was useless to him in 1 timeline. He just wanted seraphie to be with him, not Nina. So please stop that hate on king because he is not the villain here.

SweetEstrella and Piglove like this.
  9. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you .. I know the king is now interesting in Nina but can't forget that OG Nina was also an amazing one for that the time travel happened... there is a hypothesis says that original Nina is the current Nina that she reborned in the modern world then returned back to her original story with the knowledge of her first and second lives ... I believe that they were a miserable couple ( the king and the saint) not happy because the saint was fake ... for that every thing started from the beginning and the time travel happened...
    But every thing I said doesn't neglect the idea of asking for forgiveness... They are all villains and Nina their victim ...

10. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real villain here is their narrow-minds.. They don't look further than their noses ... you know what I mean.. They didn't try to look better than what they have .. for that every thing started from the beginning and the time travel happened... because their choices were wrong and for taking a wrong choice they have to apologise to nina..
    At some point I can understand why you choose to never vilify the king but I can't accept his narrowness okey... he is a king he should be intelligent and fair not blind with a fake love

11. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    The question remains, how could someone or any character sincerely ask for forgiveness if they do not have any memory of it? It's like you're bullying someone for what they did in another timeline and apply it to another. As a reader, sure you can bat for forgiveness but I doubt if these characters were actual people they will actually task for one coz you know, they don't remember doing it. Humor me, give me one scenario in your life where you apologize for something you have never done.

And yes, the current timeline negates the precious one coz if we're still on that timeline, Nina would be dead and not alive as we are reading/viewing. We don't know what her feelings and thinking because she wasn't the focus of the last timeline.

If you want to call out narrow mindedness in a character, sure. Just make sure not to throw at glass houses.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  12. Evi_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone who understands my opinion. I totally agree with you. How can they apologise for a thing they never done? I don’t know why people say that “but he should still apologise!!” FOR WHAT??? The first timeline isn’t even the first one. You know why? Because it was IN THE BOOK. So our main protagonist never experienced what Nina did so there is no point in apologising.

13. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it makes sense. When I read about the first timeline I wasn't able to munch it down. Like after Nina's death, they all lived happily. They didn't even get a little bit of retribution. I wonder what would've happened if they get the memory of what they did in the first timeline. Or what would've happened if (current) Nina didn't have the ability to make the King feel a little cool. Would she too would've ended up being executed for a crime which she never committed.
    Aside them, I'm fully satisfied with the Pope getting his retribution after knowing her sent his own sister on the way to her destruction. (Both in first and the second) he was the root all the problem.
    Love is truly blind, but Pope, what kind of Pope he was? I wonder if people there admired him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2021
    Im Who Im and magical_al00 like this.
  14. Evi_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t act like you don’t know what crime she committed XD if anyone reads her/his posts please don’t take it seriously. Did you read this manhwa at all? She committed a crime. She helped seraphie escape from the palace, she was stealing her powers. Duke (Alec) also helped and he was punished. Why wasn’t he killed? Because if something was going to happen to Ricardo, he would be the next in line. He was exiled from the country. Well Nina is a commoner so she was treated differently. They lived happily because execution is normal in that times? Why would they care about minor character like Nina? I can give u a lot of manhwas where this kind of stuff happened and explain why they were forgiven.

Elisee and Piglove like this.
  15. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, stealing from a king is a big no-no lol

This is a society that would sacrifice a literal village for 1 noble daughter, and move on with life like they hadn't just committed mass genocide.

MeowPurr, Jukki and Evi_Chan like this.
  16. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what's my current beef with some modern readers.
    They cry at these kinds of events but if peek into history, it's actually something that's happened in one form or another. It happened multiple times and bitching like inequality, injustice and what have you has been the norm. It was not excusable but it happened.
    There is a rationale behind these kinds of events, no matter how appalling they are. But hey, flood the thread with something that has been done over and over and should have been easier to do research on with a Google search bar.

The world wasn't as empathic nor logical as now so it makes sense to write a pseudo-historical material this way. If this offends (general) you, don't bother reading any form of historical genre material. It's bitching to a choir.
    Oh, it's too cruel. Yep, the world is cruel back then and still now. Color me surprised.

Anyone with a literal one-quarter of a brain would know that.
    I wonder if I should advise fellow authors to tagged these materials as please go back to the history book and read about this kind of thing.
    Or inspired by actual events but fiction so doesn't throw your toys out of the pram.

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was stealing whose powers?

18. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd think that but...

19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody's stealing powers. They said that Nina (in the original timeline), she was a saint. And her existence was threatening Sera-something. Due to Nina being alive, Sera-something's power were weakening and Nina on the other hand, her power was getting stronger. So when Nina helped the Saint in escaping, she was executed.
    The pope knew this, and he deliberately sent Nina on her way to death cause he was in love with the Saint. 'pope'

20. Evi_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Nina (FL) was stealing Serpahie (Carapei aka Saintess) powers because Nina is true saintess and seraphie is the fake one. In the story of their country the king made his lover a saintess by transmitting the real saintess powers to his lover. (If I’m wrong, please correct me) Nina and Separhie are their descendants. When Nina and Seraphie are together, Nina little by little is taking her powers away because she is the real saintess. Nina is the pope’s sister. Well that was the main reason why Nina was killed in 1 time line. Dio (red haired guy) told Ricardo about that she must die in order to “save” seraphie (you know they killed her before she took all separhies power).