Spoiler ATG

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SovereignSamiul, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't specifically freeze flames though. It freezes all types of profound energy so I don't think it's necessarily a snow Phoenix but I don't discount the possibility. I'm thinking that it's similar to The prison God. It's probably a technique in the domain of gods that the founder passed down. The technique probably came from a primordial God but I definitely think it's different because you don't necessarily require three drops of snow Phoenix blood to practice it.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why I said it was a downgraded version that the Asgards practice. you pointed out blood, why would the founder make a technique that would require blood when she made the sect to shelter women from "bad men". so to not have a "Snow version" of Divine Phoenix Empire the founder took the <Ode to the world> and modified it not require blood. [here's a theory if it is a downgrade] the founder is really a divine snow phoenix that took human form and she took pity on a small group of women so she passed on a martial art to them that didn't require a bloodline to 1) allow future women "seeking shelter" to be able to learn a powerful martial art and 2) protect the women from men who would want to "bred" the bloodline to large clans.

3. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    I mentioned the blood because all those divine beasts and their true inheritance required it. I wasn't implying that the frozen end isn't a divine art.

Buddha and Sirius are both divine arts but do not require a bloodline. I'm just using that as an example.

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    aye which is a good point....who knows the author could go anywhere with this. the frozen arts could awaken if it came into contact with a divine snow phoenix blood or a mutation could occur since lets face it Yun Che has too much in his bloodline already. [and if the frozen arts could create a mutation then it sets a precedent for the author to say that once YC gets the vermillion bird bloodline he could fuse them into a "True Flame Progenitor" bloodline. anything's possible

5. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he already fused ice and fire so just wait until he gets all the elements together. I'm pretty sure your true flame progenitor prediction is 100% true. Or maybe he'll just skip that and go straight to five element fusion

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well the 5 element fusion would make him the second incarnation of the Evil God. but I don't see him not doing that just odds are he will find the vermillion bird before finding the 5th seed. [something tells me the vermillion bird is on the continent his loli is on] and after he settles the score on profound sky continent I would be surprised if he heads there next

7. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting that the Vermilion bird is also there. I find it kind of boring and strange though that he is only finding fire element inheritances. I mean the Dragon God doesn't really have an element but I hope he finds other stuff. I'm almost 100% sure that all five seats of the evil God are on the blue Pole star.

He only has three years until his demon empress dies so I'm betting he returns to the demon round before he goes to the azure continent. Then again he also promised to marry his lolly when she grew up. Shit at this point you might as will just have all of his wives live on the arc because he's just running all over the place.

8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    why 3 years?

9. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit did I just spoil something for you LOL well anyways the Golden Crow gives her superpowers but the cost is her life. She will die in three years but Yun Che promises to save her and plot armor always wins.

10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that was if she used the ability to half-self divine stage but that was why she fucked him for the dragon's blood to make herself stronger......either way now that she's his woman ofc she wont die [Raging God rank up for the save]

11. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    It's dragon & pheonix cum not blood.

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well there was blood in the beginning

nanda322 and Sythellri like this.
  13. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Touché LOL touché

14. Rohail

Rohail Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey i put ATG on hold at around 600 chapter and wanted to stack up until he gets back to profound sky continent to whoop some ass, how many more chapters would i have to stack for it ?

15. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that the translation is pretty close to the RAWS, but that was the last I heard of it as far as I know.

16. agilan

agilan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He goes back to profound sky somewhere between c640 and c650.

Rohail likes this.
  17. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot sooner than I expected, tbh. Good to know~

18. drago

drago Skyrim Maniac

Reading List:
    Link
    646th chapter

Rohail likes this.
  19. maxalors99

maxalors99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the little demon empress takes back the throne?

20. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you been reading atg along with everyone else

Because from what I know this is a xainxai as MCs friends/allies/girls always win the end

So of course she's going to get it back