TV True Beauty

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by katofu, Feb 7, 2021.

1. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’d ygs think of the drama True Beauty? I just recently finished it and it was so fun ahh:blobpats: Tbh it isn’t my type of drama lol I dropped it after 4 episodes initially but me and my friend decided to watch together. I guess that made watching it more enjoyable because we powered through it in like 4 days HAHA Tbh I’m team Suho cause im a sucker for childhood sweethearts but still Seojin deserved sm better :blob_teary: I suppose it works out tho since he became an idol in the end. Also the drama was so different from the webtoon which tbh I’m glad lol i skimmed the webtoon and it wasn’t as good imo

2. opath422

opath422 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally haven’t watched much of the drama because it was too different from the webtoon, but i’ve read all of the webtoon chapters available.

i personally am team seo-joon, it may be becuae i can barely remember the suho days, but seo-joon cared so much abt jugyeong. also all suho doesnis stare at her.

Mind you a lot of the things (such as the su*cide attempt) didn’t happen, so i can understand a difference of opinions :blobpats:

3. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno I like both drama and webtoon~
    *ahem* *is a big fan of Eun woo*
    In webtoon I liked suho
    Team suho \o/
    Won't say in drama *eunwoo my fav*:blobwhistle:

CamillaCammy likes this.
  4. Salad Man

Salad Man Member