Chinese I Heard That I Am Poor (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by rerere27, Feb 7, 2021.

1. rerere27

rerere27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's only 3 chapters of this translated. I've read the manhwa first (up to chapter 40) and i absolutely love it but i really wanna read the novel because you can relate to the characters more clearly

I hope someone will notice this OvO

chrissy987 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you provide the raw link? And some summary?

chrissy987 likes this.
  3. rerere27

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:

Cold tyrant lord President Xie You has a one ton heavy weibo focus on Yu Nian, the new singer. Yu Nian participated in a singing variety show and became popular overnight, and his singing voice was called the sound of nature.

Xie You: Oh, it must be a tuner, how could it be so good!

Yu Nian’s GIF with a smile while singing swept the whole internet and he was praised for his looks.

Xie You: Oh, must have been a plastic surgery, how could it be so beautiful!

A few months later, President Xie, the black fan leader, updated his Weibo: Hello everyone, we are together @YuNian

Sunspots & Netizens: Joking with us?

Yu Nian was invited to be a guest on a treasure appraisal program. Yu Nian only glanced at it and concluded that an ancient painting worth 70 million yuan was fake.

After the show was broadcast, many netizens started the group mocking mode. They were addicted to mocking Yu Nian crazily, looking forward to slapping him in the face.

When Xie You knew: “No, no, no, NianNian listen to me, this time it really wasn’t the navy I bought!”

Soon after, Yu Nian’s life experience was picked up…

After all the netizens had fallen silent, they entered the collapse mode: “Painting is indeed false, because the authentic one has been in his house for three hundred years!”

“The point is, this is the same person who can not afford to takeout, why are you so good? Been trained, trained, trained – do we still have a chance to call you laoji?”

Sorry i don't have a raw link, i just discovered the manhwa today, finished 'til chapter 40 and looked for the novel since it was adapted from it. I discovered that it was only updated 'til chapter 3 .

chrissy987 likes this.
  4. Saipreethi

Saipreethi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https : // www. novelupdates. com /series/ i-heard-that-i-am-poor/

5. rerere27

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.shubaow.net/25/25520/

I'm not sure if this is the raw (i can't read chinese). I copied the 'alternate names' in NU and searched it and this appeared

6. LiLi041

LiLi041 【Lucky RNG Halo】【Eternal Townie】

Reading List:
    Link
    Please use the appropriate pick-up request format as shown here (https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/use-this-template.173/) on your first post. @rerere27
    Also, here is the official raws link on jjwxc: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3721990
    As a guide to finding the official raws in the future, copy the alternate name in the original name on NU into Google along with the publisher name listed under "Original Publisher".

That way, you won't get an aggro link.

7. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

President Xie is so.precious must protecc. He is so smitten with NianNian.

NianNian the singer who can't memorize lyrics.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023