Resolved Reborn female MC and loyal m ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LOSTINBOOKS, Feb 5, 2021.

1. LOSTINBOOKS

LOSTINBOOKS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey friends.
    The novel is about the reborn MC who died in the hands of her fiance. Her fiance and her friend pushed her from the 42 floor or something of an abandoned building and ML jumped along with her. After rebirth, she became a movie queen, engaged with ml, took over her grandmothers underworld organisation, then married at the age of 19, built a business empire, ML became a soldier. Their son's story is mentioned in the novel ' rebirth of film emperor's beloved wife' in the extras. I google translated the book when I read. I forgot the title. I searched but couldn't find it.(MC name: Luo You)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through the author's other works and found this
    重生之娇妻无敌 by 魅夜水草
    Everyone betrayed their relatives and their families were broken and people died. Luo You lived for twenty-five years. Until the moment of death, she didn't understand who the people in this world were good to her. If she could, she really didn't want to die like this. She was not thankful yet. The man who helped her when she was at its worst, the man who was willing to go bankrupt and sacrifice his life for her!

When she was thrown down from the roof of an 80-story building, she saw the figure of the man following her with her own eyes. At that moment, Luo You told herself that if life can be repeated, she must treat it well. This man will definitely not let her life end so miserably, she wants to repay her gratitude and revenge!

At the moment of falling to the ground, Luo You thought she was dead, but in the blink of an eye, she found that she was back ten years ago, when everything just started!

Confused, awake, surprise! The wealthy daughter changed in an instant. In this life, Luo You swears that all those who are sorry for her will pay their due price, and she will definitely bring the man who swears to her to the death under her own wings, and love it!

Ye Yuchen, the illegitimate child of the Ye family, is cold and handsome, ruthless, and has polarized IQ. In front of others, it is naturally extremely high, but in front of Luo You, he is dumb and stupid like a loyal dog, even if he is ruthless by the owner. With a kick, he will only continue to please his master aggrieved and never betray.

There is too much gloom in Ye Yuchen's life, and Luo You is the only ray of sunlight, and in order to protect this sunlight, he is willing to give everything, his life, his dignity, everything!

LOSTINBOOKS likes this.
  3. LOSTINBOOKS

Reading List:
    Link
    This is it. Thank you so much

judeiiro likes this.
  4. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello do you know where to find the mtl for this?

5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, sorry! I don't know any mtl websites since I usually mtl the raws using Google Translator which is automatic on Chrome lol :blobflag:

googling the title and author should show links to the raw novel. then you can use your preferred machine translators

Nelle likes this.
  6. LOSTINBOOKS

Reading List:
    Link
    I just copy paste the Chinese title to search. https://m.shubaow.net I read this in this website where I google translated it. It's pretty much easy to understand the text.

Nelle likes this.
  7. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!