Spoiler The Villainous Queen Wants to Level Up(Manuha,system administrator)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is an og manuha , can anyone give spoilers for it pleaseeeee
    link:- https://mangadex.org/title/58603/the-villainous-queen-wants-to-level-up
    Description:- Filled with hatred , Mu He Xi got isekaied into the world of the novel; " My ceo is a demon". She became an evil villainous character, who has to humiliate the heroine in this novel to upgrade the Black Lotus system. Only then, she will be able to return back to her world. But when she upgraded the Black Lotus system she discovered a new novel world. Plus, she had became an evil character again ... Will she ever be able to return back to her world? ... And get her revenge?

this looks like cheating men must die , and the first 2 chapters are so blood boiling, that bitch and scum ugh...

spoilers pleaseeeee

Rozi, Jukki, Dragon_Reader and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    raw link :- https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/648335

so I scanned through chaps , the arc ends with her exposing and killing ML and FL (og) and the 2nd and 3rd leads getting in trouble, one goes to jail other gets his nude pictures leaked

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
    Lucila, AImmortalZ, Mandyj and 10 others like this.
  4. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's kind of like Cheating Bastards Must Die, but sort of darker tone rather than comedic?

Jukki and Aquaa like this.
  5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    yea kinda

6. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, sorry for interupting. Did u guys ever read about crossing novel where the FL is a pastoral daughter whom her grandma was a legal wife but being bullied by his granpa's concubine (grandma' ls cousin) then her family ask for separation and she realized that she has purple energy that comes through with her crossing, and that purple aura help her healed the ML's hand. The ML is a prince, who grew up under the care the emperor itself and the emperor is so loving this younger brother and doting on him. The emperor itself is a good emperor who always nagging how poor his private vault is, while his younger brother always try to emptied his private vault. Ive once read this but somehow i lost the link when my phone got reset. The last chapter i read is when the FL and ML is got engaged and FL father is entitled as lord hou. Thanks you for your time, and hope someone can help me

7. CallmeIcy

CallmeIcy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you translate it???

8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Google translate? ss the chapters and read via Google translate app , it has image translation option

CallmeIcy likes this.
  9. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml1=black hair guy, Ml2= violet hair guy, Ml3= yellow hair guy. ~~~~ from my own understanding so it may not be accurate
    Dunno my understanding from the raw manhwa.
    • After chapter 5 in manhwa, The staff that putted the necklace in Mc bag. A necklace was missing and they panicked and search mc bag and found a necklace then dunno but Mc showed the necklace in her neck and the staff that tried to frame her maybe panicked and spilled the beans with the Mc smirking used an item from the system shop. Then Heroine act white lotus the staffs are moved Mc called the police, the police arrested the staff and heroine may got humiliated ( police said something to heroine and heroine got dark) then Heroine talks with ml3 saying bad stuff about Mc and acts white lotus then ml3 confront Mc with kabedon Mc got mad said something then left.
    • A party. Heroine tripped and ml3 tried to catch her but Mc pulled him so heroine fall flat on her face, ml3 and heroine having a moment then Mc puts pills in front of their faces??:blobowoevil_horns: then fed heroine with it, Heroine tried it's horrible and runs away
    • I think heroine talks to a guy in the shadow and it's ml3 saying something then Heroine being a white lotus and mc spits out her drink. Mc was standing behind the mermaid statue heroine was at and talked then Heroine walked away
    • ml3 kabedon Mc and touched her hair said something ( yellow guy seems interested in Mc) Mc slapped him and walked away. Lol yellow guy was touching the cheek mc slapped blushing:blobconfused:i think he's a masochist
    • While walking away Mc bumped to an invisible Force (wall) and the system shows up counts down and when it reached 0, scene change to Mc in a luxurious tower building wearing a guy's white shirt since it's big enough to cover down her waist
    • ml3 comes in wearing a bath robe and talks sweetly then mc punches him and beats him up using a chair nearby. They talk and ml3 clings Mc legs saying something and Mc is like"WHAT" beats him up again, system shows up, she got a gift and Mc sits on the chair she used looking tired
    • Next day at the shooting site. Heroine goes to ml3 to practice their lines and ml3 was just playing with his phone and disagree with her then he spots Mc then showers Mc with gifts and mc looks displeased:blob_grin:. Mc left, heroine talks to ml3 and etc. Heroine looks slightly annoyed/mad
    • Shooting, original script would be Mc opening the door spotting ml3 (i think is a general bc of his outfit) on top of heroine in a compromising position and Mc takes out a whip and whips heroine. I think Mc think about how people would view about this showing her whipping heroine then ml3 talks to script writer guy and changed the script to Mc whipping ml3 instead of heroine. Heroine looks really annoyed
    • Shooting, ml3 and Mc scene keeps retaking (the whipping part) and Lol ml3 looks satisfied while Mc looks tired ( ml3 keeps retaking by making mistakes on pupose, definitely an M)
    • Heroine talks to ml3 and ml3 looks uninterested, heroine cry's crocodile tears and ml3 don't care then Heroine showed a paper while smiling and police took ml3, Mc shock and ml3 wink and smile at Mc.
    • Mc talks to heroine slaps at her while heroine nosebleed then cry crocodile tears then ml1 came and got mad at Mc then Mc walks away feeling happy on the inside. By the sidelines someone filmed Mc slapping heroine then suddenly his phone flew leading to the women's bathroom and he got beaten up by the girls. Lol you know it was Mc doing.
    • Mc came to ml1 company and gave papers to maybe sever ties etc. news came out about the ml3 and they made his character dead with a funeral lol.
    • at a certain balcony heroine and ml1 talks with heroine being a white lotus and ml1 proposing to her with a ring. Everyone congratulations them at the shooting etc.
    • Lol, Mc used a mirror prop that makes the heroine looked like Mc then a staff took her away and heroine confused then the final scene was that the character ( which was Mc originally) was shot then the staff throws something at her that goes boom then there were fireworks lol. Ml1 planned for this (I'm sure) then Mc at sidelines amazed then ml1 shocked then see heroine injured yells at Mc hahaha lol.
    • ml2 and mc talks, dunno the convo.
    • At the weeding Mc was invited. And walks in confidently some talks etc. Heroine showed convo of mc and ml2 then ml1 with a gun and ml2 showed up yada yada..etc. heroine said something and everyone was moved, mc stand at the point of the ship and everyone was filming laughing at mc and ml1 holding a gun pointing towards Mc then suddenly they got nosebleed ( everyone felt sick lol, karma) so mc poisoned the water and etc. Heroine stabbed mc then took the antidote for herself and showed her true colors but...... Mc used a system item so mc was safe and everyone was fine and they got mad at heroine etc. Heroine and Ml1 yelled against each other (heroine also yelled angrily at ml2). Then Mc "bumped" against heroine which made her fall off the yacht then Ml1 point his gun at mc then mc used a prop that makes the bullet wound transfer to ml1 then he gone off the ship(fall off etc. ) Hahaha then ml2 and mc spoke a little and a lot of drones came spitting out ml2 naked pictures.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    Lucila, hongmeowpanda, Aquaa and 4 others like this.
  10. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Hope she gives them a bountiful revenge

11. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow she's nasty i love it! Thank you for the spoiler!

12. AImmortalZ

AImmortalZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm in chapter 18 and I have to say the mc's system have a chance to be a villain because he made her world more difficult because the mc doesn't need to buy items in system mall in ARC 2 and he said "Well, I underestimated you." He referred to mc. Sooo, I think they have a past.

Lucila and your crush like this.
  13. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this last year and re read it again. The eng trans is slow lol, does it have novel?