Spoiler I Became A Maid In A Teen's Love Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 30, 2020.

1. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now it’s clear that you didn’t even read the manhwa XD Sera something??? Sera PHIE XDDD Or maybe Carapei. I don’t wanna be rude but people who spread lies and their ridiculous believes are pissing me off... Nina after helping saintess was locked in west tower for 3 years before execution.

2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't wanna be rude or something XD but you're being rude. You've no respect for others even if others are being polite to you. I've nothing more to say cause you're not worth it. What are you doing on the manhwa? A PHD or something. Go roll your childishness somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2021
  3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    And for people who are saying that I've not read manga. I've read it and it's incomplete! How should I know then what was the real reason that Nina of the first timeline get executed for. They didn't showed it in the manhwa yet. This is a forum and everyone is free to speak and spoil. Don't just come and show off your class just by belittling other people over a fictional comic.

Im Who Im and love like honey like this.
  4. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    > Claims he's not being rude
    > Defaults to insults.
    You don't need to make separate comments either, putting it all in one is just fine.
    It's also kind of obvious that stories that play around with time-travel will invoke the butterfly effect. Take your own advice please.

love like honey and ATrueStory like this.
  5. Starvenus

Starvenus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a “what if extra chapter” for Beato (the advisor brown hair glasses guy)?

At first I assumed the lump in his heart is the heartache watching/choosing his beloved(OG Nina) to die in the first timeline.

But if there’s no “what if chapter” in second timeline, I have crazy theory that the OG Nina is the reincarnation of the first beloved from the first king and beato is the reincarnation of the first king. It is his curse that once again he never get his beloved and once again he chose to sacrifice his beloved.

And that is why he didn’t get our Nina in second timeline cause every time I see our Nina get part of OG Nina memories it has a vibe of “remembering her past life events”.
    And why he didn’t get a HE with our Nina I guess with his sincere prayer to have Nina have a different ending he sacrifice his love. Give and take.

We all know the story went to different direction than the First Timeline. Why? Because it’s the reaction of Our Nina. Her attitude toward others made everyone get the chance to know her. I bet you the OG Nina attitude is only a “servitude” which didn’t give a chance to Sabina (the king’s maid) to like her instantly and those MLs to know her.

From the past memories she (OG Nina) is portrayed as a sweet girl who is nice to everyone(the orphanage), but since she is only a maid she wouldn’t have the courage to speak so informally like Our Nina.

This attitude alone give a big cheat for Our Nina to have a different ending. Had the King touch the OG Nina, he would too have the refreshing feeling because she has holy power too (and as I assumed she was the first beloved of first king).

Also I believe Beato’s prayer that OG Nina rewrite her ending made her soul reincarnated into modern world then when she died there, she went back to her original world and rewrite her ending. But what happened in First Timeline (In my opinion) was indeed happened as part of “past life”. This is my sole opinion of Reincarnation/Second chances/Rebirth stories.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  6. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    After that cliff hanger, I wanna see some spoilers for what's going to happen in Ch 41 and beyond DX

yuriezzz, Lunicylle and Jukki like this.
  7. Monnie_Abby

Monnie_Abby Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s going to happen to Alex? Will he come back? istg if he have no happy ending I’ll gonna flip

8. SweetWhispers

SweetWhispers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, excuse me but like, what is the role of that annoying b̶!̶t̶c̶h̶ maid that bullies Nina?? The one with freckles and brown hair, gosh i hate her so much:blobangery:

9. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    The most she's done is some kindergarten level of bullying...
    Beyond forgetting to warn Nia about the bell bit, she's virtually harmless lol

10. SweetWhispers

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I'm glad, i thought she would be like that stinky maid from duchess 50 tea recipes.

11. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    This story has blonde people, and Nia isn't one of them lol

12. SweetWhispers

Reading List:
    Link
    One question that I'm really curious of is, do they make love when Nina becomes an adult? And do they kiss?

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    As mentioned with previous/older spoilers, romance does not start until the timeskip apparently. We get guys getting interested in Nina at best right now and having a sense to possess or protect her if we also count Leo and Dio. Other than Alex whose inner thoughts we've seen and was temporarily put on a bus, the rest are again... are in interest or desire to possess/protect her

14. SweetWhispers

Reading List:
    Link
    I see...but doesn't anything happen even in the time skip? Not even a tiny kiss from the ml after they get together?

15. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I would have felt relieved if king and others were guilty even if it meant a little in their first timeline.But they lived happily after comitting such a crime.Even a little regret was enough or some kind of tragic ending.And why did god turned blind eye.(I mean in novel)

16. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand Nina was threat to saintess but after saintess retired how king lived with the pain in body cause only saintess's power could relieve the pain and Nina was executed

17. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our soul from hell will come to read it

Piglove likes this.
  18. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link

19. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look like Third World War is happening here

20. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need to spam the discussion with 5 comments.

Just put them into 1, people will still get notified lol

Did you forget why Nina died in the first place?

Read up on your medieval history, this is nothing lol

And why did god turn a blind eye? I don't know, why'd he turn a blind eye when the king's mom got killed, or when Nina got Isekai'd? lol

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021