Recommendations MC with Factorio ability

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grand_Rider_Iskandar, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I'm talking about that game Factorio. MC has the abilities to instantly create automated machines and assembly lines to create what essentially is a factory. Like the character in Factorio.

No I'm not talking about Monster Factory, not at all. That shit is pure garbage. Called it a factory. More like a sweat shop concentration camp. But then again, it's chinese. They love their sweat shops.

Edit: Monster Factory is just one of those make China great fanfiction. They waste a story with good potential so that they could satisfy their wet dream of being an important person in China.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  2. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess this thing is rare? Novels outside NU is also accepted though. At this point, recommendations are better that finding it myself.

3. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legendary Mechanic has this
    Not 100% what you are looking for, but The Clockwork Empress on ff.net is also somewhat similar to what you are looking for

CinemaGame likes this.
  4. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's certainly not The Legendary Mechanic. He has a factory, but it certainly isn't his ability.

Basically I'm looking for an MC with a factory system if you don't know what Factorio is.

5. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC of TLM has the ability to instantly set up factories where he can produce robots, weapons and all kinds of stuff..........
    His ability (the system) might not primarily be about this, but it is undeniably that he has exactly what you are looking for, although only in the later chapters, like maybe about 800?

6. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude. I've read The Legendary Mechanic. His factory is a result of him being the mechanic. He just use it to mass produce his robots. The most it was mentioned was when he just first started and whwn his mass production was mentioned. His ability is NOT factory making, it's machinery building. Dude, play factorio, or just watch a playthrough of it. It's never about making robots, its about building a massive and efficient factory.

7. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing vaguely similar that I have read are Planetary Annihilation Commander fanfics. I don't think there is anything of this sort linked on this website.

8. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. This kind of thing isn't really popular.

9. CoinDecency

CoinDecency Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's this novel on RoyalRoad where the MC is the factory; kinda dungeon core-like, it's called Exterminator Dungeon.
    Where it's at right now is mostly on army building and a bit of politics, the focus on factory-building was mainly in the first parts; also it has slow uploads.

Might be what you're looking for

Grand_Rider_Iskandar likes this.
  10. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's closer to RTS than factorio but thanks anyway. I was looking for an RTS mechanic in another thread, didn't expected to find one in this thread instead.

11. CoinDecency

CoinDecency Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It currently has 91 chapters

12. xsliege

xsliege Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently found this: 废土种田就是要攒
    The MC has directly Factorio (and other) abilities - but there are only 30 chapters so far and it's mtl only.

BTW did you find any other novels with Factorio theme?

13. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Noice finaly somebody has something. What's the english title?

Edit: well I'm not exactly looking for a factorio fanfic but this is the closest I can get.