Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but can I say how much I love the sister and MC's relationship? She's such a good big sister and it's clear her little sister adores her (she had tears in her eyes when she met the ML because I think she knew he was taking her sister away).Also the part where she glares at the red haired guy is hilarious :blobpats: I know a lot of novels usually pit siblings against each other but I love how they care for each other.

2. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the novel chapters, I'll camp here for the next ones

Wangjia likes this.
  3. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here right after the webtoon got released kyaaa can’t wait >.<

4. Tomato sherbet

Tomato sherbet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can l ask for a linc? Please

5. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo, is there anyone who has the link of this novel? Even a SS copy won't mind. Pleaaaase :blob_patpat:

6. Lilaznyume

Lilaznyume Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon is now out on mangahasu.

7. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is from mtling, so may not be accurate
    •MC's father is angry to hear the news of the engagement.Everyone thinks that mc seduced the ml.They think if the father didn't know about the their relationship then he was actually an indifferent father unlike his public image.

•Mc is tired of all this.She says that she has nothing to do with her parents' mistake but has been suffering her whole life.She tells her father to treat her with respect as she is now going to be an empress with the Thierry surname.

•She was still holding on to the dream of her father caring about her because once when she was a kid someone with blonde hair caught her when she was falling off a tree.She now thinks that that person was probably a servant as her 'father' could actually watch her fall multiple times.

•Ml talks with his brother through some magical stones(?).He thinks of how it felt when he held MC in the carriage.

•Valor can't sleep.He is again in Nivea's room.He thinks about how he never noticed her suffering beside him and calls himself a selfish hypocrite :blobwoah: .He wants to turn back time to get another chance to dedicate himself to Nivea.It won't matter to him if she doesn't love him the way she used either.

•Ml and Valor meet.Ml starts to mock him saying that he always looks like he hates him.Ml talks about Nivea,saying that she was Valor's ex but they weren't close.Valor is angry but can't say anything to an emperor.Ml says that Nivea is delicate and asks Valor to stay away from her.He then sends his aide off to the Solen's mansion.

•Valor is angry to hear ml say Nivea's name.He thinks that he would still have a chance to get Nivea back if it wasn't for ml.He considers ml to be frivolous and thinks that he is not serious with Nivea.He is worried that Nivea will be miserable because ml's love won't last long.He is sure of Nivea not being in love with ml.He thinks that since she was in love with him for ten years, she has become desperate and is now with the ml to take revenge

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  8. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!
    And he s not wrong for the revenge part. ^^

Manu06 likes this.
  9. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for these!

Aaahhh...that sweet sweet smell of regret. Valor, bruh. Please be careful with all that mental gymnastics you're doing, your mind might break from all that jumping.

"He thinks that he would still have a chance to get Nivea back if it wasn't for ml"
    [​IMG]

10. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not only you, when he read the letters in the novel i literally cried:blob_teary:so he deserves it :blobdevil: i would like to see him tortured.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2021
    Gothita likes this.
  11. vivi03

vivi03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so Valor is THAT type of obsessive, unable to accept reality kinda asshole

12. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: which sites are you reading the raw novel from?

I have ridibooks, but can't find it and Jaora is confusing.

13. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really hits me how most fathers hate their illegitimate children bcs they are illegitimate.... The maid won't get pregnant on her own, maybe if you didn't go around f*cking maids and impregnate them :blobunamused:

14. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    their bellies too full but their heart and brain too empty, so they do shit for giggles

15. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't satisfied bfr valor suffers more than this. I wish i could slap him until i break his jaw. He is so damn annoying.
    Ml is so cute. I love how he respect mc eventho he didn't love her. He knows how to think what is right and didn't believe the rumours abt her, but investigated by himself.
    I really want to read this but most of korean novel is so strict with copyright. Why they didn't make the global link or apps...

Boopbup, Mikaa, Mi shiru and 5 others like this.
  16. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    But tbh on that era Women were creepiest. I mean just think about how schemy they were. :sweating_profusely:
    I'm just being honest, they sometimes drug a noble male to sleep with em for status, using their children like doll, Not giving a damn about their child and bla bla bla. :blobdizzy::blobastonished:
    Just to get status they can even murder people.:blobscream:
    You can understand what I'm talking about. We saw that in countless manga and manhua. And honestly after birth everyone is innocent regardless their gender.blobmelt_thumbs
    They become piece of shit BECAUSE of their Shit Parents. You can't just blame the father.:blobtired: Her mother never supported her:blobcry:
    Now Now I'm not supporting that h**ny father of hers. But I can't support the mother too. She too ruined our FL's childhood.:blobsneeze:

17. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I fvckin' hate that kind of second male interest. Just like others romance-history Manhwa/manga. I want to kill him:blobcat_hyper::mad:Regretting everything he has done to the MC after she sign the paper— u dumbbish you made her moreeee like that— a cold MC craving for ur attention.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  18. Ladyhaera

Ladyhaera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u please dm me the link also

19. gametv

gametv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me some spoiler that is Niveia’s half-sister good or bad?
    Thanks a lot!

20. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you said. And I totally agree both parents are sht tbh. But still that can't justify the way they treat an innocent child and make their life hell bcs of their own sin