Spoiler Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata o Tatakioru

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aster Anemone, May 20, 2017.

1. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MY GOSH WHEN I FIRST SAW THE CAT IN THE MANGA I TOLD MYSELF WHAT IF THE DEMON KING USES THE CAT AS A HOST AND I REALLY HOPE IT DOES

vy0110 likes this.
  2. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s surprising because the princess was the one who “opened their hearts” so wouldn’t at least Lutz be still in love with her? Idk if this has been answered yet or not

3. vy0110

vy0110 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a while ago but I remember that Theo and Lutz were both i love with Rosemarie. And they were totally jealous of Leon too, wondering what quality he had that they didn’t. Rosemarie ofc seemed totally oblivious.

Peerly and rock.doll like this.
  4. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the endgame is Leon?

5. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read at the latest chap and it appears, the Demon Lord still appear to Marie in her dream. He appeared as Leonhardt to break her heart. But thankfully, she's aware of the act. It is still unclear though. Whether Marie got possessed or there is something that is invading her from the outside. But one thing for sure, it affects her and exhaust her.

6. LadyVersatil1804

LadyVersatil1804 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know who the official ml of the story is. I hope it's not sir. Leon

7. kawaiishiella

kawaiishiella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as per latest chapter she was possessed by the cat and made all the people in the castle asleep (i think?) but the ones that are not affected are lutz, the priestess and leon (the reason leon was not affected was because he pulled off one of his nails to stay awake). then Leon and Rosemarie got into fight but Leon managed to take off the cat from her and throw it to the priestess to destroy it.

DarkeAOU likes this.
  8. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is. she and leon get together.

9. LadyVersatil1804

LadyVersatil1804 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Wr3n, postagem: 6431852, membro: 209415"] é. ela e leon ficam juntos. [/ QUOTE]
    Seriously? I was hoping it wasn't real. I definitely don't think they make a good couple!

mmem likes this.
  10. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, it is very definitely a thing. even tho i HATE this pairing.

OnlyHurts likes this.
  11. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The endgame is Leon, the most latest chapter is Leon proposing to Marie :blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. DameSkyler

DameSkyler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to read the chapter twice, because omg, DID HE JUST PROPOSE?? This after, OMG DID SHE JUST KISS HIM. Technically, Rosemarie kinda proposed first, with her asking him to take her as his wife. :blobrofl: And Leon is dashing as ever; do I detect a slight twinge of yandere there? After the Demon King/Nero episode, I kinda get the feeling that the series is coming to an end. But I get lots of kisses this chapter, so hot damn, I ain't complaining. My only gripe is that I would've loved to read this chapter from Marie's POV, as I sort of relate to her insane and desperate love for Leon. When he proposed, she must've internally BSOD-ed or something. :blobsalt:

Not gonna lie, I know a lot of people hate the guy for being so boring and typical, and how there are other more interesting characters out there. I get you. With that said, I am also very very weak to the whole 'dashing protective knight who villainess has unrequited love for' trope, and when I see it reciprocated at the end, I LOSE it. Especially when I see a man such as Leon holding Marie to utmost respect, even after all these years. And especially after reading countless abusive CEO-type MLs that I want to slap their faces backwards. :notlikeblob: But ignore me, carry on. I'll post more spoilers soon when the plot moves on.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  13. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The background story of the demon king is tragic. It starts with brothers from a normal village collecting food and exploring a forest when suddenly, they were transported to another world different from their own, seemingly in a Greece like era. There are two, the younger and the older. The younger has a more potent magic involving animal enhancement while the older has a unique unidentified magic.
    Due to the war circumstances surrounding the summoning, the younger is separated from the brother and the older became hostage.
    One day, an old mage pit him against another boy reasons unknown. He gave a promise, victor shall return to the reality and thus, the innate magic magnifest on the older brother in which, he find his original body, charred to the bone and himself within the other boy. The mage then pit him against the younger brother and the same thing happens. This result a mass slaughter from the rage and despair of the older brother. Thus, the "Demon King" was born. And it all starts and ends with the magic circle that bring people to the game world.

I guess, the origin of magic is from people that came from another world transported to the game world.

Apparently, a vistage of him and his brother thought that Mary is their mom and due to pity and sincere wish of their happiness, she let them assume such. Also, she said something about meeting her again.
    An example of a victim turned villain.

14. hamdsaif

hamdsaif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who ml?… I hope ml its lutz

15. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope it's leon. Sadly.

16. hamdsaif

hamdsaif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I will imagine the hero is Lutz
    And I will forget the bad ending

Wr3n likes this.
  17. OnlyHurts

OnlyHurts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It looks cute!!
    Honestly, I like Leon. I had nothing against him being the ml, in the end he's a cute, and mc has been in love with him for years so it's great that her love has come true.

Thanks for the spoilers! ^^

18. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.. does anyone know where to read the latest chapter of this story's manga version? It's currently at 20 latest since last year. Thanks

19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to but for some reason pocket comics will only accept coins and won’t let me earn them anymore.

Minezuka likes this.