Spoiler A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks, I was a little confused because I knew the Mc liked the Knight but I don’t know if the Prince is the 2nd ML or what but it seemed like he liked her...

lostross likes this.
  2. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Anymore spoilers?:aww:

3. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Knight ml is a reincarnator! Was not expecting that.

bochucha likes this.
  4. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles Someone said in the comments that that the knight is actually a female reincarnator. Any truth to this?
    I’m curious to whether the FL fell in love with this Cardio or the OG Cardio, because the reincarnator said they haven’t been Cardio for some time now

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    Ceilo27 and Minaeli like this.
  5. Boopbup

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea, he just said he was a reincarnator in the new chapter of the manga so I came straight here for answers.

TrueNineLives likes this.
  6. grey_030

grey_030 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws and there was a brief glance where it showed a post-mortem scene of his death. apparently, the body in that image seems to be a man in a suit so I can safely say the ML was originally a guy

chefcheese, Ceilo27, Minaeli and 6 others like this.
  7. Boopbup

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh nice, thanks for letting us know !!

8. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

9. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did u get the raws?

10. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS (idk how to do the tag thingy)

so from the raws i’ve read of the manga this is what i’ve gathered:

- from my understanding of the raws Heroine becomes a better person or is no longer a bitch towards MC
    -Heroine had basically lived a life of sickness and with her new found opportunity to live as she wants, she seemed to try and follow the original plot.
    -due to a certain incident where both MC and heroine are trapped they have a discussion where i’m assuming the heroine revealed her identity and says something along the lines of “if you weren’t here it would’ve worked” (i’m assuming the harem life she was dreaming of) and to that i’m assuming the MC said something like “and you wish to achieve that by using me” and they basically went back and forth until Heroine realised her terrible behaviour and how she was a bitch etc...
    -MC cuts herself so the fragrance from her blood can reach her butler (he is a dragon btw) and to no surprise, he rescues them from their captors.
    -whole harem crew + ML and prince were there and were useless since dragon-butler-nim came and saved the girls.

miscellaneous spoilers:
    -mc and ml have a very good relationship
    -mc becomes jealous/hurt after meeting MLs ex (though from what i’m guessing it was the ogCaido’s lover not the current ML)
    -the guy she was engaged to didn’t actually seem as scummy as one of the previous commenters had said, he cared deeply for MC but neither of them held feelings of romance towards each other so although they were engaged she held no ill will towards him for being in love with another. they both regarded each other as family more than life-partners or lover. (this is what i’ve come to understand from the manga, the novel may be different since authors usually change some details in the adaptation. so her ex-fiancé may very well be a scummy bastard in thenovel version)
    -the dragon-butler-nim has seen many of the rose princesses throughout his long life and has watched as each and every one of them destroyed themselves.
    -MC ends up getting attacked by the guy who made a snide comment when heroine had previously accused her of cheating on the tests, he attacked her with some ruffians but our ML handled them.

11. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Been waiting for spoilers, thank you so much!!!!

mozzybites likes this.
  12. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

So the legend about if she bleeding, and the dragon under yhe kingdom will wake up just a merely nothing but fiction story??????

Then she end up suffering for nothing? The dragon butler should just come out and stop this ridiculous tradition