Recommendations Why always the assholes?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shrimpy, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so almost always in those return to past novel I see that most of the time the main love interest is the guy who ignored the MC and although it's not for all novels it's for a good few so is there any novel where the main love interest is some nice person who didn't ignore or neglect the MC?

2. aelin12

aelin12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should mention the genre too

Shrimpy likes this.
  3. Dytte D

Dytte D Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try these, but to be honest I can't remember some of what these stories are anymore but I do think they have good love interests since I wouldn't have read it otherwise. Some of the love interest might be a jerk at first though.
    Demon Wang's Golden Favorite Fei
    Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator
    Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau
    A Slight Smile is Very Charming
    Come and Eat, Shan Shan
    Eight Treasures Trousseau
    To Be A Virtuous Wife
    The Civil Officer Can Have Sweet Dreams
    Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife
    The Magic Division Leader’s Contract Marriage
    The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend
    Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance
    Hello, Wife!
    This MC is Kickass

Shrimpy and Quirkayla like this.
  4. Quirkayla

Quirkayla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm vouching for Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau! One of my favorites since the story is just fun and sweet ♡ ML is a breath of fresh air from all the possessive and mean MLs. He's a nice person who's just being dragged along haha

Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator tho... ML is originally a nice and innocent person but he became quite mean and rude because of a misunderstanding. (Genuinely thought FL was the terrible person from his past life)

Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance's ML is an unfeeling, apathetic to life person. Originally in the otome game he's on the protag's side of course, but he's not an arse at least. Story is very cute and I especially loved the comic version of this ♡

Also my added suggestion: My Husband With Scholar Syndrome - Haven't read this yet but according to the desc it seems that ML is nice and devoted at least

This is just what I know for BG. If it's BL, there's more with nice, non asshole-y MLs (thank god for that)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Shrimpy and Dytte D like this.
  5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo dao zu shi mc have a misunderstanding that ml hate him at first but not at all ml is just bad at expressing is feeling , he was never an asshole about it too. The mls of this author tend to be sweetheart to the mc but can be asshole for the others who aren't mc like hua cheng of heaven official blessing.

Shrimpy likes this.
  6. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Irl people cant decide whom they love. Nice guys finish last thats why i will treat you like trash kinda

Shrimpy likes this.