Spoiler Spoiler request: Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu ch66-73

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mystichead, Jan 20, 2016.

1. mystichead

mystichead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys
    So I read 66-68
    but it got REALLY annoying for me and painful, that I felt i couldnt continue anymore.
    I know Makoto (the protag) returns on 74 so I want to start from there skipping those (66-73)

I dont mind perspective change or drama as much, but for some reason reading 66-68 was really aggravating... aggravating enough that i might have even not noticed details..

So I have a request.... can you help me by doing a quick summary (possibly in bullet form) of what happened in each chapter 66-73 , mainly consisting of important events, interactions, and details (especially those that you feel might be important for the future reference).

Im asking this so i can get the info before I start 74... well its more like my psyche wont allow me to stat 74 until i have a decent idea of 66-73.... and i might just end up dropping it out of quasi anxiety... since i REALLY dont wanna touch those chapters.. but to continue i psychologically NEED to know what happens in the middle.

Anyway
    Thank you all who come in and try to help me in this. *bows*

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    thymee likes this.
  2. mystichead

Reading List:
    Link
    should i drop reading this now? :'(

3. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    So the 2 heros meet and then go into battle with the demon army in one city
    and so on about more detail and then to ch.74

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mainly skimmed through this part. Douche hero was a douche. Demons make a sneak attack. Hibiki's companion Navel used a technique the turns life force into power to fight the demon. Demon is op. Hibiki is forcibly taken away by companions while Navel sacrifices herself. Demons retreat due to gold light, aka Our MC.

5. mystichead

Reading List:
    Link
    awesome!! thank you very much!!
    *bows repeatedly* *sheds tears of relief and joy*
    i feel like i can continue now

again thank you very much

6. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea skimmed it too don't really care about the heroes since they were summoned by that bitch of a goddess. but damn I really don't like that goddess dropping hm off when he was on his way to the academy

7. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroes are morons. Who would automatically believe the Goddess in what she says? She literally ripped them away from their world. Have they not read LN's before, lol? I'm hoping Hibiki meets Raidou but I doubt that's gonna happen. On the other hand, I want Sofia and the kid to become Raidou's allies.

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hifume has it right. I mean summoned as a "hero" and asked to battle demons, umm hello that's kidnapping and enslavement and more then likely death upon completion of the assigned task. F that kill the king

taba1212 and Parth37955 like this.
  9. maxalors99

maxalors99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it mate.

If I were the summoned guy and I'm OP, I just beat the crap out of every one who gets in my way and takeover the entire world. It's just pay back
    It's not my world and I'm not a saint.

10. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the latest chapter hibiki does meet raidou but he act as he doesn't know him
    hibiki is raidou's senpai at high school, i think she is the one raidou had feeling for.... maybe... possibly,,,, I guess?

11. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that she act as if she doesn't know Makoto, it's because he's wearing Tokusatsu battle suit (with helmet on lol) she can't see his face hence she doesn't realize it's Makoto and that suit also have built-in voice changer system isn't it...
    well, Makoto doesn't know personally about Hibiki, he's just somewhat know her since she's famous and vice versa Hibiki know about Makoto from his bow club activity. Later they'll become somewhat a close friend but you know there's Tomoe and Mio there so there's no chance for romance to actually budding since those two will nip it early lol..
    And Hibiki is actually becomes extremely scared with Makoto later when she knows his actual power and the fact that he nuked Stella fort in a single attack like a joke...