Discussion the hypocrisy of social justice weirdos and the slow demonizing of women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tahzib1451, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The camera angle was clearly fan service in the first place, why change it now? Are they trying to be a 'serious' game studio now?

That said, my second thought was that a James Bond or Tomb raider movie shot only at waist high angles for the entire movie might be hilarious. Especially if the camera is always 1-2 meters away so you can't see them throwing punches etc, just their lower chest to upper legs moving.

Sabruness and Fishy_MC_FishMan like this.
  2. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Apparently, the devs wanted to remodel Miranda but does not have funds. They also admit that if the game is made today, the Asari would not make it into the game.

Edit: I made a mistake. I was planning on posting this in the thread in the Gaming section but since this topic has been opened here I will not delete this.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and then they'll wonder why people don't like them and their movies ends up flopped.

4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Anywumen looks like that on steroids dont yuh know

5. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "SJW" and "hypocrisy" are almost synonymous with each other at times.

6. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I dunno. I think that one may really be just a weirdly drawn panel. not like that's anything new haha

Marvel did try to pander to sjws with the 'New' New Warriors : https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/introducing-the-new-new-warriors
    boy did that get cancelled fast bc what a surprise, no one liked that. not even the ppl they tried to impress with that.

7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... so a badass all-female race who could war with the best of them wouldnt make it in? Anyone else feel the supreme irony in that?