Spoiler Wish to Say Farewell

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Folly, May 6, 2020.

1. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for these spoilers! i am so happy. Pretty late into this manhwa, but I really love it. i am still pretty torn between Asad and Jay. I llike Jay, and it seems that Jay is tje ML if I base it from the pic in Naver novel, but I feel sad for Asad. All of the males have abandonment issues, so I feel sorry either or. Cion, not as much, as it seems he won't be abandoned. I wiah he can be shipped with the maid though.

syofiaa likes this.
  2. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I made a lustake though.. I was looking at the pictures, from the Naver blog, if that proves who the ML is, but it seems the picture shows a silver haired dude..

augacutan likes this.
  3. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  5. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to No.2s dad?

6. Knightly Reader

Knightly Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Background
    Ok so fair warning the blog that anoter post mentioned has translated chapters up till ch 40 but I can only see some of those ch. I did see ch 27-29 which is where she is attacked by the other wearwolf. So I am going to give a little more detail on the previous spoiler.
    Recently she had receved the enchanted charm from the fiance after ignoring him during the tea party with the princess. He says he likes her and she reminds him of the lie she told about loving someone else. After returning home she is warned by the assasin that someone was out to kill her (he shows up at night and in her room). The assasin had offered to kill that guy to prevent her from being targeted again. However, he demanded the enchanted charm (not because it was enough to higher him but because it pissed him off that she had something from another guy) and she refused. He got mad thinking it was because she loved the fiance and she told him that was not it. He then comes closer and she got afraid he would off her. Instead he kissed her hair saying that the kiss was all the payment he would take... for now.
    The wearwolf incident:
    So the next day she wakes up to roomers of the trasy EX having been tortured to death and one very sad wolf boy since she had not visited him the night before. To chear him up she offers to take him with her. On the ride their the wolf boy starts trying to ask her if he is precious to her (he overheard her say to her maid that he was). However, before she could answer their carage was fliped by another whearwolf. The other wolf saw the "one of his kind" and stoped to talk to him. When he found out that the human girl was the wolf boy's lady he assumed the boy was a slave and while choking the MC he berated the girl for trying to own a free spirited wolf. The wolf boy was still in shock from meating another wolf as he thought they had all been killed or captured. He snaped out of it when the MC used the magic in the enchanted charm and jumped to save her. The other wolf berated him for loosing the pride of a wolf and protecting a human who had tried to own him. The other wolf said he would have killed him if not for the fact that their were so few of them and they had their own plans. He left offering for the wolf boy to come and join them at any time. After the other wolf left the MC asked the wolf boy why he did not leave as he now had a place to go back to (remember she thought the only reason he stayed with her was because he had no where to go). In return he asked if he had made the right decision to stay because he was precious to her right? All the MC could say was sorry.

7. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!

8. anaru99

anaru99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want her to end up with asad huhu

Rin Lee and mrs.apache like this.
  9. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else have spoilers on how MC and ML (you said it was Jay the assassin guy) like confessed or something?

10. beeznuts

beeznuts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maria likes asad and someone just told her that FL forced him into the engagement

11. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully she won't be blinded by jealousy and use her power as a princess:cry::cry: please just be a good girl

TripleColor96 and arlovebird like this.
  12. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a novel?

13. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

bochucha likes this.
  14. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! Do you know where to read it?or what to search?

arlovebird and Laluna2021 like this.
  15. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone finished reading the novel? Is the endgame really the assassin?

16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought no. 3 is the main ml and kind of ship him with fl since he is only one that didn't fall in love with heroine but got killed in saving ayne in original story but it's ok if it's no.2 also since he is very mysterious

augacutan and Naya352 like this.
  17. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoilers

18. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou!!

19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Went to binge read the official ver since Dex is down and I have to agree that Jay is the most interesting ML candidate.
    I'm fine with any of the 3 really. It hurts knowing how genuine Assan is doing things but at the same time, 1. he still could get princess rebound end, plus emperor is pushing for it and 2. MCs dad pushing the duke guy acts like he doesn't like duke ML as well.
    Cion... can essentially have a home outside of MC but is either tragic with joining the rebellion. Still early chapters, I rooted for him till he got shafted. Also... admittingly one of the better developments
    Jay calling MC babe just makes me... wet. I apologize for my words. Anyone wiling to check last chapter on who is the endgame?

20. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who is the ML? It seems is Assad for the last manwha chapter