Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did rezef fall in love with Olivia Grace? Or or did he have a sister complex(?) ?

2. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he kinda hated her for being close as she is Cayena's sister and loyal to his sister aka the MC, the Princess Cayena.

3. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for the Prince tbh. He didn't ask to be born and was severely screwed over his whole life to the very end.... not asking a Disney level ending but the fact that he was denied any level of happiness while everybody else got a second chance is pretty sad.

4. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Raphael know Cayena exchange half of her life for magic? What is his reaction?

5. hiyori

hiyori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh the real villain is the emperor.
    He's like a child, if he didn't bring rezef to the royal family, he wouldn't have suffered in the first place, blaming the child for the adults mistake, is he really an effin' emperor?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  6. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Rezef :blobnosebleed:i feel like he ended up like this because he didn't receive any love and when he did so many people are sharing it with him the love from his sister even though i feel like its not real love so he was afraid to completely lose it he doesn't deserve whats going to happen to him hopefully in the manhwa that will change:blobconfused::blobangery:

Cibear, snzzykitten, mia-chan and 4 others like this.
  7. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, after all this time, I'm still not able to get over the fact that Raphael fell for Cayena just because home girl stopped touching the dude. Like, the same thing would've happened if he had discovered some other girl not touching him, first(Olivia, maybe....like it might've happened in the first timeline). I just can't wrap my head around this idea of him liking her all of a sudden after so many years of being disgusted with her.

Enmea, beazacha, snzzykitten and 11 others like this.
  8. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do believe it’s reverse psychology although unintended by Kayena. Also all you need is curiosity for the other person for it to escalate to feeling of love. It just happens to be Kayena who got his interest in this lifetime, doesn’t particularly bother me that it was a simple reason to fall in love.

9. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaat?? :blobastonished:

The dude was literally receiving sexual harassment by OGcayena. After being transmigrated, Cayena learned to distance herself and respect him, also not touching him

10. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, I completely understand why he didn't like her. He was literally being harassed. I just know if the tables were turned everyone would hate the man. The orig Cayena would go over his boundries. Last time I knew, some people don't like to be touched and going against that is overstepping and being inappropriate. Of course he is going to like her now, she's not being overbearing anymore.

11. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious? Rezef is a psycopath who kills innocent people and servants just cause he can't control his temper. He even kills Cayena's beloved nanny out sheer jealousy. Dudes a monster. His upbringing and past trauma does not justify murdering innocents and treating his own sister as a possession to do as he pleases. Rezef has crossed the line already and no amount of sad backstory is gonna erase that or redeem him at all. Even Cayena herself thought that he could be changed at first but eventually came to her senses after realising that he's too far gone. Which is why she decided to risk her life to get revenge and have Rezef experience the same pain of losing the thing he wants the most.

People really need to stop absconding these murderous villains just cause their a hot guy with a bad childhood. They're not 'victims' they're horrible people who did horrible things on their own accord and should be held responsible for their crimes. Their terrible ubringing does not make them an exception from the law. Rezef more than deserve the ending that he got, heck I think he got off pretty lightly considering the amount of blood on his hands.

12. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfrowning: Well i still pity him lol i mean its not his fault it happens in real life people can't always control themselves or their desire for hurting people its basically like i felt pain my whole life so why don't you have a taste of it. Its a soul illness not caused by the person himself but by the people surrounding them and this happens in today's society as well people should know that their actions could result in something incurable. Lets go back to the main point Rezef he just found love so he doesn't want to let go i mean i agree that he shouldn't kill people to gain that love but maybe the state he was in is not something curable i think the emperor is the one to blame for not showing no affection towards his child. And i suppose that goes for any other story the parents are the true ones responsible, because once it gets to a certain level someone can't turn back to who they were some people could but at the same time some people find it harder to do the same. And he is not a psychopath because a psychopath is someone who doesn't care about peoples feelings or anyone and most of the time also incapable of love but he seems to care for his sister so he is rather a sadistic and obsessive person rather than a psychopath. Also Psychopathy is an disorder like any other antisocial disorders so its something we shouldn't criticize well that's my opinion since some people are born with it as some research and psychologists state so its not always something controllable. And i totally respect your opinion :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobxd:

13. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Rezef is exiled and lives as a commoner? And his hobby seems to be making..chess pieces?

I wonder if thats supposed to symbolize something or its a genuine hobby of his. Since Cayena sort of played him like chess. He deserves it though if he actually hurt her nanny.

14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's always these trash ass dad's that when your trace everything back it's their parenting silks. Too many to count
    Maybe that's why we feel bad for the little brother

I adore the FL btw. I'm really glad that they didn't make her a bitch
    The OH GO too i meant to add. I'm glad they're close

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    ValReads, beazacha, Chunin and 11 others like this.
  15. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I agree with you that he's not likeable I still feel pity for him. Just like every child at one time he was innocent who only wanted to be loved and yet he was hated and ridiculed by his own father for things that aren't his fault. I'm not feeling sorry for him because he didn't get his happy end (what he did to others is unforgivable) but because the circumstances and people around made him such a person who can't have one :(

16. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw are there any spoilers about gillian (?) Like the obsessive original husband I think

17. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's killed, gone bye bye

18. Alieskaju

Alieskaju Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I understand is, at first mc try to "fix" him with love and kindness and she really have plan to grant him what he want the most, which is the throne. But he become so obsess with mc and try to keep mc in check with killing her nanny. So mc really mad at him, and want to teach him that you cant take what isn't yours. And so mc take what he want the most, the throne, and become empress. Cmiiw.

AnnHime, broisha, Marie_0720 and 14 others like this.
  19. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah your right