Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Simqer

Simqer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What highsky44 said, I will only reply to PM's.

2. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who finished the book answer this question?
    is it true that the book ends with Cassis and Roxana having a long distance relationship

3. alice77

alice77 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean? Cassis and Roxana are not together? It is weird ? They don't get married?

Xienne and Lilyworld like this.
  4. chibisuke

chibisuke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys for those confused,

If you are new and just made an account, the new conversation button is disabled and you either have to wait 24 hours or make one post and wait 30 minutes before the feature is open to you.

To start a new conversation:
    1. you’ll see an envelope button (top right on the screen next to your username) if you click it, there will be a feature that says “start new conversation”
    2. There you can input a username( e.g. Simqer) and and send a dm!

OR
    1. You can click on their avatar and there will be a “start new conversation” button with that specific user as well

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    swoosh, Xienne, Marie_0720 and 8 others like this.
  5. Novasf

Novasf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next thing is to figure out how to get a translation group to pick up this novel... how does that happen? <manifesting >

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  6. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i have to choose my favorite character, Dion is my favorite, however it seems crazy to me that people ship him with MC. Not solely because this guy is her brother. This dude is a psycopath and even if this was a consequence of his circumstances it doesn't erase this fact. Even if he helped the female lead and shows kindness to her in his twisted way, he's still someone who does not have compassion to anyone, which in the end makes him still a very terrifying and a terrible human being.

This might sound harsh but If he were to end with someone I think the cycle of tragedy would only perpetuate. Not to say he doesn't deserve to be loved but i don't see how someone who was constantly abused throughout childhood and taught to discard emotions and become a killing machine would manage to love in a romantic way someone else, the example is the constant flux of trash novels we have in this site this days. You know the trashy male leads we love to hate? Realistic speaking, I'm sure Dion would become like that.

Hypothetically speaking, if he was capable of loving someone i doubt that he would be able to express it in a healthy way or maybe he would too busy patching himself up from abuse, trauma and reconstructing his own identity and values after getting himself out from the hell that was his life before to realise that something like that would be possible for him. Victims of this kind of constant abuse never really recover. The MC herself is very much an example, she had an adult mind and still was severally traumatized. The difference between her and Dion is that she never really discarded her humanity unless for her own safety where Dion learned to revel on the fear and pain of his victims.

I want to stress this point: You don't need to be on a romantic relationship to be happy or fulfilled.

That's why the most fulfilling ending to me is for Dion to end alone but somehow content and healed. You know like he becomes a wanderer and uses his physical skills to help people in need and slowly realises that there's something more to life than killing or getting power, or obssess over making people miserable.. He slowly befriends several people, starts feeling guilt over his deeds in the past and becomes willing to atone for it, meanwhile making up to his former family, slowly gaining his humanity but at the same time not totally. I could imagine him become an eccentric uncle to any kids the MC and ML might've had and i would be totally in for it.

If he really ends up alone like some of the spoilers say, then I'm very grateful to author for this, because it will be the first time I'm reading a work that does not romanticize mental health issues. What Dion and the other siblings went through is not something a romantic relationship can fix. This type of narrative should be the standard, mental issues should not be romanticized.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  7. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By @chibisuke

Hi guys for those confused,

If you are new and just made an account, the new conversation button is disabled and you either have to wait 24 hours or make one post and wait 30 minutes before the feature is open to you.

To start a new conversation:
    1. you’ll see an envelope button (top right on the screen next to your username) if you click it, there will be a feature that says “start new conversation”
    2. There you can input a username( e.g. Simqer) and and send a dm!

OR
    1. You can click on their avatar and there will be a “start new conversation” button with that specific user as well

syiraelric, Eli_katsu and Simqer like this.
  8. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, did the novel ever mention OG Roxana?? Like how was she like, was she also a psycho like the rest of the family? Was she one of the top three most accomplished child? Did she care about Ashil’ death?

9. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember someone post a spoilers.
    It was a part of the novel the FL read. Jeremy tells sylvia that one of his sister ( roxana) collect eyes balls and he saw golden eyes like the heroine in a bottle.
    ( It seems, it’s fake eyes)
    In other part, roxana remembers she had a different éducation than others children ( more sexual i think).
    In the novel, her father ask her to seduce the 3 og ML.

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  10. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original Roxana is actually not evil or psycho at all. In fact, she’s the one who orchestrated the entire downfall of Agriche, rather than Sylvia like we were told.

The Villian's Way of Love
    "Flower of Hell" From the Perspective of Roxana Agriche
    Unlike the current Roxana, the original Roxana was not as strong physically and didn’t have anything to protect her while living in Agriche. She studied the arts of seduction at a young age so she relied on her looks a lot to avoid being physically abused by her father and half-brothers. After Ashil’s death, she confined herself to her room for days due to fear until her mother, Sierra had to drag her out to the education center (to avoid angering Lant). She failed the final examination at the age of 15 and was about to get disposed of like Ashil but Sierra cried and begged Lant to save her life. She has to take a bunch of sleeping pills every night in order to sleep. Her maid and the only other person she regarded as a family in Agriche, Emily, was killed off. She was all alone until she meets Cassis three months after his capture and fell in love with him at first sight. She was able to obtain him as a toy, but at this point, Cassis was so mentally broken from all the torture that he’s like an emotionless doll. He’s barely responsive to Roxana who talks to him every night for comfort.

One day, Roxana left Cassis alone in her room while she’s working, and when she came back, he had been killed by her half-brothers (under Lant’s orders). She changes into a colder person and begins plotting Agriche’s downfall. Roxana encounters Sylvia and even helps her out on several occasions. When given the order to seduce the three original male leads, she purposely chased them away to Sylvia instead. The eyeballs that Jeremy gives Sylvia are fake since Roxana kept the real ones. OG Roxana doesn't have a good relationship with Jeremy so she manipulates Jeremy into angering Sylvia. In the end, she used Sylvia to call the other three houses into Agriche. She gives Sylvia Cassis’s head in exchange for Sierra’s protection. After the Pedalians leave with Sierra, she performed sorcery and summoned demons, sacrificing herself and everyone in Agriche to grant her wish of changing the past, present, and future.

The story also brings up the idea of multiple universes/parallel worlds. OG Roxana often has strange dreams of a woman turning into a butterfly, who is greatly hinted to be the current Roxana that we know. It brings up the idea of having multiple lives as well where OG Roxana > Korea > Current Roxana. Whichever one you choose, it's up to the readers' imaginations.

11. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 is already translated and out ❤️ I recommend reading it for more details that the manhwa doesn't cover.

SS.kirikiri, chibisuke and Mitsuki000 like this.
  12. eyyeh7824

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ending of the entire novel?

Rara_Una likes this.
  13. HopelessRomantic

HopelessRomantic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww... The lastest chapter where cassius kiss the anna makes me excited!!! Like the restraints all broken and i want to see what he could do now. Is the novel version finished? Can anyone spoile me on this?

I read that cassius took the female lead away and somehow there was a zombie of her dead brother.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  14. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So everyone who said that Jeremy leads Agriche while Roxana ends up with Cassis in Pedalian must not have read the other half of the book :blobconfused:

Honestly, the ending feels kind of incomplete. The main storyline ends at chapter 209, which is when the Nyx doll escaped. Roxana, Cassis, and Jeremy go to chase him down, a few quotes appear, then bam, the end. The second side story does continue from this point, but I find it weird that it's a side story and not part of the main story. Nevertheless, it does give a better closure...sort of lol.

So in the end, Roxana goes back to Agriche to co-lead it with Jeremy. Cassis does have to return to Pedalian so the two of them are currently in a long-distance relationship. Dion remains as Roxana's slave, dog, whatever you want to call him. There's no marriage or children. The author has confirmed to release more short stories but for now, this is pretty much it.

15. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup main story was finished years ago.
    And just recently, from the already 5 existing Side Stories, another 4 Special Side Stories were released.

1. 페델리안의 아이들 - Children of the Fedelian.
    2. 실비아 페델리안이 원하는 것 - What Sylvia Fedellian wants
    3. IF 데온 X 록사나: 악역들의 배드 엔딩 - IF Deon X Roxana: Bad Ending of Villains
    4. IF 록사나 페델리안 x 카시스 아그리체 - IF Roxana Fedelian x Cassis Agriche (seems like an AU)

16. chibisuke

chibisuke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As in a love line between Dion and Roxanna? The author actually made a what if moment for all the people that shipped them lol
    And am interested too see how side story 4 would turn out

17. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I just read the spoilers here and the story until the ss 20. i edit what was wrong!

18. SS.kirikiri

SS.kirikiri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, Roxana is one hell of a character when it comes to love. To me she is the most strong-willed one in the whole reincarnated trend.
    She literally changed the world in the OG! Story line - for her love toward Cassis , and also had the brain to plot for her family's destruction in the current world - for her yearn of freedom :aww::aww:
    Just love her so much :blobtriumph:

19. eyyeh7824

Reading List:
    Link
    So the original Roxana has exactly the same personality as the Roxana we know, except she doesn’t have those memories from novel?

Did they get married in the Special Sidestories?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2021