Spoiler RPG (Danmei)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mynbns, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Vampire Maiden

Vampire Maiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    @Woopa
    Sorry, something in my mind must've registered this as Befriending the Most Powerful Person's spoiler thread. To make up for it, I'll give some details of one of the next arcs.

The arc after the current one is about raising a person in a cultivation world. MC gets assigned to a blind silver-haired(?) person whose name MTL translates into Duan Xiuyuan.

There's a scene where he touches the MC's feet piously.

The ratio of time is not proportional between the real world and the time in the virtual cultivation quest. Long periods of time pass every time MC logs off.

As a player's charge gets more powerful, it takes the strength away from the player.

If you search the title of the RPG chapter in Chinese by copy-pasting it from jjwxc, you can find raw sites for the chapter.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm shocked when I see the cultivation arc spoiler. I thought RPG became a Game Loading kind of series. I didn't read the entire post.

I even went back towards the top post.to see if I'm in a correct spoiler forum. Hehehe. Turns out is it's that dog blood QT.

3. Vampire Maiden

Vampire Maiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give a bit more spoilers based on my memory.

Turns out the mansion they need to explore is one similiar to a game played by MC. This makes MC suspicious about the game.

MC also has a past with the ghost in the house,
    and is the young master. He summoned the ghost. The ghost was the one who shoved the mother off the stairs and killed the rest of MC's family. Chapter where he meets the ghost.
    (This is a fabricated plot by the game, not MC's real life.)

Host does not coincidentally keep bumping into MC. He has an item(?) that allows him to go with a certain player, IIRC.

All the girls died before it could be cleared. At the end, MC gets trapped in a chandelier, which saved him from falling debris but trapped him. Host saves him.

Here's a cool video about the series: https://bilibili.com/video/BV1Bk4y1k7hc
    I found a raw site: https://www.lewen99.com/0/111/, but you'll have to translate it manually by copying the text into an MTL translator.

4. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll just correct something on the spoilers...
    the one who pushed mc’s mother was a different person and not the ghost mc summoned... since mc’s family (in-game) raised another person to accompany mc/ be mc’s friend
    Raw site: oldtimescc but it's only up to 132 which is about the valentines day arc...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  5. Blackflames123

Blackflames123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww I'm gonna put this novel in the ' waiting for chapters to pile up file ' :blobpensive: cuz i wanna know who the ML is before i read it (i dont wanna accidentally put all my feelings in the wrong ship haha).... although if anyone knows and tells me who ML is I would be very grateful lolol

6. Woopa

Woopa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ml is gaia

GissellaRDBD likes this.
  7. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML should probably be both gaia and host (I mean they're both probably the same existence)

Woopa and GissellaRDBD like this.
  8. SilverWolfHiddenInSnow

SilverWolfHiddenInSnow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a link to the chapter list for this novel on MTLNovels pls? My phone blacks the site, but I can get around it with different links. I want to read chapter 59 quickly~~~~~

9. AlieAHey

AlieAHey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this work? https://www.mtlnovel.com/rpg/chapter-list/

10. SilverWolfHiddenInSnow

SilverWolfHiddenInSnow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AlieAHey likes this.
  11. Kassandra

Kassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This theory has some point!! I'm currently reading it and there are signs that both MC and ML have past.

I think it started with MC, who wants to feel loved but can't because of his hypersexual state.

So, he started gaming where there's only keyboard and mouse and can interact to others without having physical contact to the other party.

There, he met the ML. I think MC is the one who confessed first, not 100% sure. It was also described that the ML, is outstanding.

[Shan Ziwei felt his mind drifting, as if he had returned to that original dimly lit checkered maze of gift boxes, gazing up and confessing his love to the perfect, ethereal young man who sat upon the computer screen.]

That's why I think that ML can be Gaia. Gaia is the central control of all, he can be any one of the NPC in any instance in RPG. Eg, the first arc, Toybox, I speculate that the character Chiron (is the name spelled correctly?) is Gaia.

And, most of the time when MC is starting to reminisce about 'him', he's forcefully going out of that memory. He acting like he's traumatized about it. Repelling anything that has anything to do about it.

It was written that MC felt ML's love to him is heavier than normal. Being yandere and possessive.

Though, about the car accident I don't think it's directed by ML. But I have a feeling that the frozen state of MC is done by ML. He was really desperate to save him. Real desperate.

That's all! Reply if you discover anything. I don't really want to ship MC with the wrong guy then becoming sad about it. (இ﹏இ`。) So I have to be sure and thorough.

I just found another suspicious point.

[Shan Ziwei followed her with tragic resolve, attempting to make a joke to calm his nerves, “If we’re going to save the world, then who’s gonna save us?”

The silent Little Gaia suddenly raised its head and stared unblinkingly at the white-haired young man’s side profile, its white irises filled with an inanimate coldness.

——That’s right.

If you’re going to go and save the world, then who is going to save you?]

See? Dragon_Reader made some sense. Looks like something really happened between the two them. The reason why the last line that's holding their relationship broke.

Saving the world, huh. Assuming that MC wants to save the world, but from what/whom. Also, assuming that the consequences of MC saving the world act is his car accident. It pretty much made sense.

12. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think that too after all host has the The World Major Arcana card and well Gaia also means World. So, it sort of makes sense right?

spoiler of MC's Inscription Card:
    He gets the The Lovers and The Fool Card

13. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sad the translator dropped this but anyways I discovered something upon rereading a story arc.

at around chapter 110-119 the story arc called round table story mode(yes, poor Shan Ziwei, he hated story mode and tried to skip to the next few days hoping its adventure mode but the game would only push story mode so he had no choice ) had a very interesting information. I'll try to summarize as much as possible.

Round Table Story rules(important things to note will be bold) is that a story is told and 7 (ms. P, ms. E, ms. G, mr. G, mr. W, mr. L and Xiao E) players including MC(who is mr. L and was given the nickname Xiao Bai by Xiao E) will be given options to which direction the story goes and the majority choice will be implemented, they have word cards they exchange with the narrator during breaks to replace the given choices. and if the player holds the word in line with the chosen option, they have the right to tell the story, as long as there's no contradiction with present story it can be implemented with the flow.

The NPC is a masked man Mr. M and is the host/narrator, and you should know his role as is with all the NPC involve in each game

Mr. M 1st explained the rules and gave a sample by setting the choice of what Ai's gender is A. Female B. Male(options will be italized) and all 7 chose B.

It tells the story of Ai and MC's goal as the beginning story states that the round table be in love direction.

before the beginning of the story MC was the 1st to exchange word cards with Mr. M and he asked if there was benefit for being 1st exchange. Mr. M said no but he gave MC a reward/hint: The 1st is always special

the story started of with Ai opening his eyes and given the options of who he 1st had to see:

A. Parents B. Lovers

just this 1st round their were already conflicts lol. MC changed the word parent to love rivals so the major vote went to Lovers.

story:
    Ai saw his lover and wanted to fall in love and be with lover but he can't because Ai knows he is different from lover. Ai is a ghost without a body

somewhere down the line the rest had wanted to kill the lover because the protagonist was tied to the lover and they were irritated with MC.

story (this part of the story is interesting because of MC's reaction)
    this is the part that lover became aware of Ai's existence and were the options had gone derailing:

Lover had questioned Ai why he did things. Ai said he likes lover. lover stilled and said liked Ai too.

Ai knows Lover's words were (here is were changes of words optiond were made, from A. truth B. lies to A. contradictory words B. confession)

Identity disclosure was then used by a player.

story:
    Ai knows lover's words are contradictory because their different from each other. Ai loves lover as everything to Ai. A love that can destroy the world for lover. When lover heard this, lover became fearful and wanted to escape, to run away - lover doesn't want Ai anymore. It's obviously lover provokes Ai, and it's clearly that lover makes Ai this way--why fear of Ai? Why run away from Ai? Why don't you want Ai anymore? Why? Why? So it can't be done.

Here is where MC feels uncomfortable and thinks: Don't substitute, don't substitute... This is just a game. (interesting isn't it)

when MC came to the options were:
    A. Death B. Disappear C. Sleep and MC was confused of who the option was for Ai or lover. ms. P was provoking saying it was better for the lover to die and we got MC a short flash back of the day during his car accident. (another interesting detail)

and the votes went 4, 1, 2 respectively

ms. E actually had the word death in her hand and went to narrate the story. not only did she want the lover killed but she wanted Ai to destroy the world because from earlier options turned Ai to an entity who didn't have a body. unfortunately her story became invalid because she stated the lover was a she which brought the suprise of everybody as it turned out that lover is a he(he & she pronouns sounds similar in chinese, that's why I keep on saying lover instead of any pronouns, just for this reveal) when the story got invalid the option death got invalid too and the 2nd high vote was implemented which is sleep therefore lover was put to sleep

ok, so let me skip through the next options and explain somewhere here MC figured out the players role, yes all 7 of them are actually players: ms. P(ride), ms. E(nvy), ms. G(reed), mr. W(rath), mr. (G)lutonny, mr. L(ust) who is MC and Xiao E is mr. S(loth)

It also turns out that Xiao E is the Star Arcana, cooperating with MC because of the card effect. And this guy was being smart before the game could even start, instead of giving his role name he gave a nickname.

back to the story:
    Ai came to collaboration with powerful people and created conflicts around the world then Ai was pushed as a great man the collaborators made a series of achievements that save mankind and they pushed a religion which made Ai their god and they made Ai to have a beautiful image

I'll skip the rest of the story and just put that Xiao E had ended the story when he had the chance to narrate by pointing out that all 7 of them, their initials represent the 7 capital sins which makes a human, and the protagonist of the round table is actually I. it would appear that Ai is not only refering to the Jap word but to how the letter I is pronounced Ai/I, this is how mr. M is actually refering it to the entire time. and that he is actually the protagonist in the story.

All players then disappeared except for MC because his story has not yet ended. he then remembered mr. M's hint: the first is always special when Ai/I opened his eyes the 1st person he saw was...

then mr. M/Ai/I removed his mask and started confessing to MC and what does he have to do for MC to like him It turned out that mr. L does not only denotes Lust but also the Lover. the story ended once mr. M said the ending statement in MC's book.

MC was supposed to get the
    Lovers Inscription Card
    but didn't notice it because he was heavily affected by the game story and logged off after receiving the settlement report.

Gaia who was left then sat on the empty throne holding the sheep skin with the Lover Inscription Card and said: In the name of Ai, I love you

cutscene to Xiao E discussing the other Inscription holders and he asked his guildmate about history.

a group of lunatics launched a nuclear war, detonated a super volcano in the Americas, and almost wiped out human beings. and how a Mr. Miller and his team had saved mankind. then created a research institute and created Gaia unfortunately dying before Gaia's completion.

guildmate wondered why Xiao E asked which Xiao E responded that he had been in Story Mode where the story is interesting because its like another angle of history.

This got my notice. This Story mode may actually be the history. the 1st part were MC was affected would actually be his history with ML and the 2nd part would be what ML had been doing after MC was put into cryo sleep. The important things are in bold.

Gaia doesn't have a body, a god, beautiful in the eyes of people
    Shan Ziwei was put in cryo sleep
    who really know MC's importance?
    the dean of the welfare centre is 1, I always wondered why the dean was the one who taught MC about the current things. why can't it be the other staff.

I hope another translator picks this up soon

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    bubble-bul and Dragon_Reader like this.
  14. SioSush

SioSush Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaa does anyone have any raw links? the previous one sent here is invalid (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

15. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    both links have nsfw ads, you've been warned, you also need mtl for this. and probably because the author went hiatus(from the comments they say she was pregnant, I'm only reading the mtl comments, so I'm not entirely sure of the long months hiatus) for some time that it stopped at around 140 chapter... I tried looking for other raw links but... other stuff is showing up now, like RPG became a mainstream word

https://m.yushubo.net/book_71480.html

https://www.oldtimesxs.cc/go/10388/

edit: I finally found 1 that seems more updated, again nsfw ads
    https://www.lwxstxt.org/17/17811/

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  16. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys!!! RPG updated after a year and a half(?) of hiatus, am gonna go look for updated mtl

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024