Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. queeniecher

queeniecher Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me .. are you still translating it?? how can we read it.. thank you

2. asuramaru

asuramaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I was reaally worried that this novel will turn out as I don't want to be loved or Abandoned Empress or Lady to Queen but fortunately it's more like Remarried Empress. Those kinds of shitholes don't deserve redemption, not after so many years of mental abuse. They deserve to suffer and drown in their regrets. Those Wistrashes and Sovieshits should stay in the dumpsters and never crawl back, even if they have to for some reason then let it be so to highlight the graciousness of MLs and appreciate the lovey dovey between MC and ML

3. Tomifudge

Tomifudge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

dagrandesibuna and ArkiV_10 like this.
  4. Izubaru

Izubaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ml was provoking the duke and when he left the duke speechless then the brown beach came blushing :blobdevil:but then the duke rejected her I think? but then he stopped when she said smth then the duke looked at her with a somewhat dark gaze oh and the ml aide was bowing to the fl and her sister in one frame it was fluffy because the sister was getting angry at the aide. the sister kinda looks very cute. I absolutely love fl and her sister relationship lol

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  5. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the drama! Haha ... So the novel is not complete yet?

6. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How manny chapters has the novel? does anybody has a spoiler of the ending? do they had kids in the ending?

7. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •Ruby doesn't care about seeing Larrine. She is still sad about her sister leaving and in frustration kicks Rudiger on the shin. He is angry and calls her clingy. She starts to cry, saying that she has only one sister and he hugs her to pacify her.

•Ml tells Nivea that he wants to make a cut across the mountain range to reach Thierry's port after their marriage.

• Nivea falls asleep, gathering her hair on one side and exposing her neck.Ml can't understand his sudden urge to kiss her and hug her :blobmelt:.But as he is moving forwards to touch her she wakes up:blobpopcorn_two:

•She says that they don't need to get the entire mountain as a dowry and they can cross it through another method, using the help of Thierry's princess Isolde ( MTL wasn't clear about what idea she actually had). She is ml's sister in law and is extremely loved by her father, the emperor.

• On her return, Nivea's father looks at her as if she is a kidnapper for taking Ruby away instead of to a tea party.

•Eustace grand plan to break the engagement is to spread rumours about fl's infertility.The duke could then confirm them by saying that it was the reason for their engagement being broken.Even if FL brought in her own doctors, nobody would actually believe her. Valor thinks she is insane and asks her what harm did Nivea do to her.Instead of being embarrassed she answers that it isn't that bad as they are spreading the rumours before the marriage.She says that she is jealous of her and that like the duke she hates Nivea. Valor can't deny it because it was once true.He warns her not to spread the rumours but is still thinkin about what she said as he leaves:notlikeblob:

•Just after he turned 20, the crown prince took Valor to Larrine on a 'unplanned picnic' to cheer him up.There are a lot of young ladies present 'coincidentally' at the spot. Valor leaves quickly. His parents had passed away a year ago and he was still tired .
    He returns to see the mansion decorated with flowers.He loves flowers but doesn't tell it to anyone in fear of ridicule.He is happy but his mood changes when the butler tells him that Nivea was the one to arrange it.The butler told her that Valor hated flowers but she doesn't listen.Valor asks him to burn the flowers.

Valor is angry at Nivea and blames her for only thinking about herself selfishly.Nivea replies that she only wanted to make him happy and that it has already been a year and he should try to move on.Valor says that she doesn't really care for him and only wanted to get out of the dull atmosphere.He says that he hates flower.Smiling shyly, Nivea tells him that's not true.This surprises Valor because Nivea always knows things about him which no one else does.Valor however is still angry and tells her about having had the flowers burnt.They can smell the smoke of the burning flowers.Nivea apologises but Valor finds that detestable too:blobunamused:
    Valor wakes up after dreaming about the past and cries.

•Ruby tells Nivea that she doesn't listen to her father anymore.Nivea is happy because she has taken her love away from their father but also worried since Ruby has to live with him when Nivea leaves.She is called to the palace.

•Isolde's marriage was opposed by the crown prince.He almost picked up a fight with Arendt.In anger Isolde said that she won't have anything to do with Thierry.Because of this the emperor agreed to give Nivea his name.They would have reconsidered if Isolde had helped them.

•(In this scene, it was confusing whether the emperor or the prince was talking so there might be some errors)
    The emperor welcomes her warmly,calling her his daughter but Nivea is well aware of his intentions.The prince talks of her marriage as a 'sacrifice'. As if she is being sold for the kingdom's benefit.This makes the nobles laugh.Nivea however tells the emperor to punish them by confiscating their property and killing their families for insulting the emperor's name.He is embarrassed but has to go along with her.She calls out the name of the nobles.She sees Valor in the audience (at this point, this pest is everywhere) and wonders if he amazed at her behaviour.

•Nivea thinks she isn't a good person or a bad person either. People have always been abusing her .She had been creating lists of people who hurt her. She hoped that once when she and Valor became a couple she would fell with them.

•She returns to see the outbuilding being destroyed.She tells the Marquess that the emperor gave her a mine as dowry and she will search for another family to manage it. This surprises him as the Solen family is involved in mining. She tells him whether he knew why she chose this outbuilding instead of the other two.She says that she knew that the Marquess was abused by his father.Her mother too was sold by her drunkard father to the Solen.Maybe they bonded over abuse. Nivea chose that building because she wanted to have something in common with her father.She tells him to build a new bigger building in its place ( or she could take the help of the emperor) and let her mother stay there.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  8. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Valor... more like Coward :blobcat_hyper: I need my pitchforks this guy is a useless, idiotic dunce :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor: I have tons of insults to hurl at him but unfortunately he's only a character in a novel so it's meaningless.

On the other hand... seriously Eustace? She's going down the standard villainess path that I seriously don't know what to say about her. :blobReach: At least she's clear on what type of hate she has towards Nevaeh, unlike a certain Wistrash.

Thanks for the spoiler! :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:

9. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleaaseee :blobsneeze::blobpopcorn_two::aww:

zenslover likes this.
  10. Izubaru

Izubaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely forgot what rawchapter im going to review and it was between 14 or 15 but here we go
    so yall the ml saw the dumba$$ duke and the fl talk and the fl was similing happily idk why he was remebering his past i think because it looked very sad:blobsad::blobsob: but rhe chapter was full of fluff (mostly):aww::blobparty:like how the ml touch the fl nose :blobhero:and my favorite part where the ml and fl were in the carriage then it bumped and the fl ended up on the ml lap :blobpopcorn: but in the end fl wannabe father met with her looking disappointed in night or when she arrive :blobdevil::blobdevil:

Katsu_cfq, Shey_04, Manu06 and 27 others like this.
  11. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Valor is like that trash Derrick from "Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain". :mad:

Jukki and Laluna2021 like this.
  12. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So everybody is abused and just passing on the abuse to the next generation. What a family.

also, fuck you Valor. Why are you crying now?

but just for conversation's sake, do you guys think that Valor and Neveah should like, sit down and talk? Neveah already poured out all her emotions and regrets of loving him. If Valor was given the chance to express his regret and apologize, do you think he would change for the better?

Jukki, RuLiLa, Shey_04 and 7 others like this.
  13. Laluna2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly. I laughed so hard on that sperm donor comment :blobjoy: I want to read this novel in English (it’s okay even if it’s not free I just want to read it)

• I want to read the fluffs between the mc and ml.
    • I want to read that dumbass mf valor (more like coward) suffering
    • I want to know the ending. Like did they snusnu:blob_blush: did they have children?
    • Is mc a good empress?
    I have many more questions. But this will do for nowblobmelt_thumbs

Minaeli, Dobokan, Hakwifey7 and 8 others like this.
  14. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If their relationship was merely a misunderstanding, then yeah, I would agree that they should sit down and talk.

But judging from his past treatment of her in all those years while living under the same roof, his feelings were nothing but apathy, hostility, resentment and contemptuous. What is the point of explaining herself to someone who looked at her like a mere cockroach for so many years? Nahhh, time and energy are too precious to be wasted on the likes of him.

15. Laluna2021

Reading List:
    Link
    they should. But I don’t think it would work. Because that mf Valor keeps on pushing her away. Even if she wanted to talk, he wouldn’t let her anyway. It’s a one sided conversation. What changed his perception was the treatment she received from that goddamn lowlifes. And it was AFTER they broke the engagement that he finally became attentive to her. So I don’t think it would work.:blobpopcorn_two: He’s selfish like that (a fuc*ing shit asshat that doesn't deserve her love and time. They’re engaged for 10 years and yet he didn’t take any of his time at all to understand her. :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_knife: Lol I’m so pissed.)

16. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hear you guys. I also think that giving him the satisfaction of talking things out would be too easy for him. Neveah had to swallow all the loneliness, oppression, heartache and love that she had for 10 FUCKING YEARS.
    I say, he should also be subjected to that kind of treatment. Never getting listened to and always ignored.
    It's probably gonna end badly for him, but I honestly think he had it coming.
    He better find a way to move on because Neveah will never give him any time of the day ever again

17. Laluna2021

Reading List:
    Link
    True. 10 YEARS is a long time (and manyyyyy chances). He took her for granted. No one should stay in a toxic relationship (and environment) like that. :blob_coffee:

Maggie0401, Jukki, RuLiLa and 9 others like this.
  18. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a tad bit too late for any conversation to happen between them, imo. Nivea dedicated a decade of her heart to him, and what did he do? He had all those time to actually get to know her, understand her situation, but he's like "nah". He only realized and regretted everything after she's pretty much done with him. He can regret and beg for second chances all he wants, but it'll be pretty pointless since the other party already exhausted her everything during those years.

I do wanna know what happens to dear old daddy though, and if his house collapses. I do hope her sister gets with a decent man at least, cuz she good.

19. Lululala959

Lululala959 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, he seems like a lost case to me.

He lived with her for ten years yet never noticed the fact that she was mistreated in HIS HOME (her almost dying after 5 or 6 years of living with him.) let alone her family abuse and neglect.

Assumed the worst of her without checking it, plus the webtoon showed her trying to talk with him, which he ignored completely, which I guess is his biggest sin ever.
    He has multiple chances to see her for who she was and choose to ignore it.

20. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moreee spoileeeeerrrr please:blob_plusone: