Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this pls post more

2. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus... I didn’t think I could dislike people more than Soviesh— and Trashta.
    I learn new things every day.

Thanks for the spoilers.

3. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the subML gets a kick out of protecting weak and stupid women. You know, he kind of feels superior and righteous just because he is defending the "weak". Stroking his ego and his balls (sorry for the language, I'm just really furious)
    Thank you for the spoilers!! Do the chapter updates get released daily or weekly?

cjburaira, YanJun, Bella94 and 13 others like this.
  4. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After ML married MC and SubML married Lina, the Hight Priest was scheduled to visit the North.
    - MC agreed to take on the position of Grand Duchess and had to organized an evening party (which was originally the weeding reception) and on the same time to prepare to welcome the high priest. She do the task well and was praised on how efficient she was.
    - Lina send her a letter stating how she will divorce the Callis and she wants to be friend with MC. Of course MC doesn't want to befriend her ex fiancee's wife.

- on the evening party, rumor has spread and some noble ladies from Callis's estate try to bully Lina and Callis take her side, antagonizing them in the same way because he went against his vassal for her. So it's not a good move on his part but for him, he cannot stay still as Lina was crying so he had to rescue her.

- one of the major event on the evening party was when Seria went to the duchess lobby and Lina barge in trying to talk to MC knowing well the duchess lobby was restricted and even the Duke cannot enter. They start arguing because Lina want to be close to MC but MC doesn't want nothing to do with her. And then a strange event happened. Lina's body starts glowing and she disappeared in mid-air living only her shoes before MC. She returned to her world. it will happen many time in the story and one time she will stay 1 year there. (In OG story, Seria was accused of murdering her whe' she disappeared.)

- At the same time Callis enter the lobby knowing Lina and MC was there but only found Lina's shoes and start questioning MC on the spot but the servant stops him.
    - Lina reappeared and MC muttered to herself how Callis will accuse her of murder if Lina didn't reappeared. Callis heard her and start apologizing but she reject him.

- The next day, she came to have made her decision to fully cut relation with Callis. He came kneeling to her saying the same things again as how he will divorce Lina and to ask MC to wait for him, like he only love her... Etc.

- But MC have heard and seen enough. Even if he says so, his action run only toward the saint. The night before, he was the first one to accuse MC of a crime she didn't commit when even the servant didn't doubt her. When MC and Lina argued and Lina brought up MC's mother, he didn't attend to MC but instead runs to confort Lina... All his action tell that he doesn't trust MC and she realize that the past year when she tried to redeem herself has been for nothing because his view of her didn't change. Like he always choose Lina in the end. And even if they marry, things will not change and he will prioritize Lina if she calls for him.
    - she gives back the engagement ring given by him and calls and end to the relationship.

- That day, the High Priest didn't stay as scheduled but came and took Lina instead. And Callis was brought out of the estate too. On the road, he keeps telling himself that right now, MC is only angry and that's why she acted like this but she'll eventually calm down and will return to him soon enough. That Her marriage with the Duke is only temporary an nd when he divorce Lina, he will come back for her.

[ so he didnt listen to any word MC said and didn't think his action was prejudiced against MC. Damn!!! Fortunately, when he leaves the estate, we have more moment with MC and ML ;)]

Just my personal thought but I'm really wondering how MC fell in love with Callis in the first place? Don't she saw some sign telling that he didn't really care about her...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  5. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your hard work :blobbunny:

6. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Does Seria personally seek Callis out to make him fall in love with her? Or was that just happenstance and she only wanted to heal his arm. Because I’m a little confused on why she would even want to fall in love with the man who killed her in the novel.

Dinha Oli, Deaf Bunny, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  7. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she just healed his arm and didn’t expect that he’ll propose to her so she thought maybe he can change and have a happy ending too instead of what happened to him in the OG novel

8. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand that part. But even so, how can she fall for someone who might kill her anytime and trust him enough to marry him? OK she heals his arm but she could have chose to distance herself after that. It wasn't a relationship meant to last in the first place and the dreams she often make about him cutting her throat were proof of that

9. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, it’s even more weird that Callis fell in love with Seria after knowing that she poisoned him. Regardless of her healing him afterwards and thinking she is a changed person, it’s strange that you could fall in love with someone that sought out to do harm to you. That’s if he knew about Seria being behind the poison, which I think he did. Yeah, that relationship was never meant to last lol.

10. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he knew about the poisoner being Seria. So and so it really don't make sense...

11. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr lol how did he fell in love with her when she was the one who poisoned him in the first place

12. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth is this!! Oh my god I’m so mad right now, he was publicly “emotionally” cheating on her, he didn’t care about her just because another saint showed up. The blondie boy is such a trash!!

13. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I genuinely love how you used the word, "emotionally" cheating. He's nothing but a scum bag. How surprising that I thought the Duke was going to be the bad person

14. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, tbh i was confused while reading the promo, and i was thinking that in fact is the duke who was bad like you. But the truth is so harsh. I think that if i read this novel it will just make my blood boil because of the trash blondie, and that stupid b*tch Lina (fun fact: there is a girl in my class that i don’t like and is super annoying having the same name as her, it just make me hate this Lina more)

Bella94, JoshyM62, Ice_Rose and 4 others like this.
  15. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like this novel because it kinda pokes fun to other novels and comments tha say how pitiful is the subml and the mc should be with him because he loves her and is so emotionally attached but sometimes there not always that great.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  16. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To everyone who glossed over things, the answer to my question was yes. They got married instead

Mikaa and Wakandabanana like this.
  17. zebruism

zebruism ▪︎z̷e̷b̷r̷a̷

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew, for the first time I want to suckerpunch a sub male lead. Congratulations this guy has won the number one spot! XD but this is interesting! I cant wait for moreeeee and thank you for the spoilers!!!! (っ◕‿◕)っ ♡

Bella94, Shey_04, lazynoodles and 2 others like this.
  18. 4spoils

4spoils Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to point out that in the great spoiler about Callis's arm, we're told that the poison was non lethal. It didn't become dangerous until he consumed something that the poison shouldn't have been mixed with so that part wasn't her fault.

At the end of the day, she was still the one who saved his arm. She saved it when he had already given up hope. He thought he was going to be crippled.

Maybe he thought she wasn't that bad of a person. Factoring in that she was a stern and he was a purifier (or w/e they're called) he thought that it was destiny. Just a theory. I hope that there will be more explanation by the writer about why he seems so crazy.

cjburaira, DOHere, FunSmiles and 18 others like this.
  19. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are just gonna get stress reading this one

beazacha, myuun., avlirea and 13 others like this.
  20. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine if we find out that the whole fiasco with him cheating on her is a long, drawn out revenge scheme for her poisoning him. He’s trying to get in her head and mess with her. Everyone was playing checkers while he was playing 4D chess. I’m not saying I’d like him if that happened, but it would genuinely salvage the story in my eyes by the sheer insanity of the plot twist.