Chinese The Stupid Snake Husband Entangled Me Endlessly (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ALostCause, Feb 8, 2021.

1. ALostCause

ALostCause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Stupid Snake Husband Entangled Me Endlessly
    痴傻蛇夫对我纠缠不休
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/135_135915/

NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: From the description alone, there seems a to be a lot of angst and dramatic build up and I want to be on that roller coaster of emotions!! Also have seen a few forum threads looking for this novel and recommending this novel to others. From what I can make out from the automatic translation... it will be worth the translation!!!
    Description:
    The man he loves, draws his blood to continue his life, pulls his scales to save others.
    "Duan Chen I can give you whatever you want, but in the end you told me that I can only be a medicine you prepared to give him."
    Duan Chen married Yan Rui and looked down on his delicate face. He only saw the blood in his body that could save people, so he coaxed the stupid snake while drawing his blood to save Bai Yueguang. Coaxing, coaxing himself in accidentally.
    When he fell in love with Yan Rui, he did not expect him to run away. Duan Chen looked for him all over the world until...
    the photos in the file were scattered all over the place, his eyes touched, and Duan Chen instantly blushed.
    In the photo, Yan Rui is hiding in the garbage dump, with a pair of hollow eyes open. He seems to have lost his soul, and his thin body can almost see the bones. Duan Chen tremblingly turned back and turned to the back, his pupils almost covered with bloodshot eyes.
    "Little crying bag, I give you my heart, will you come back?"

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    alleniver likes this.
  2. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 sounds interesting.. Hope he doesn't end up with the scum tho

4. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    ALostCause likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> Scum gongs belong in hell, not in romance novels. Weak-willed shous should just reincarnate. Better luck next time.

The Sliveren and AkaneSS like this.
  6. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the raws and now I’m having second thoughts.....it was supposed to be a BE but turned into a HE because of readers petition. Another Hua Qian Gu type, I am a crybaby that cries at the minimum sentimental scene. This first timer translator has to say that I should have aimed for happy go lucky types. All in all it is a good one although it abuses my heart way too much.

Agreeing like there’s no tomorrow.

Where is my promised....not promised but my much awaited first lovely, sweet and cute child aka work?

WARNING FROM THE CURRENT TRANSLATOR: IF YOU ARE OK WITH THE SPOILERS ABOVE PLIS MORE THEN PLEASE PROCEED AT UR OWN DISCRETION WHILE THIS ONE WILL DRY UP WHILE TRANSLATING. BY YOURS TRULY. Crybaby This one has made me want to change my name to crybaby.

ludagad likes this.
  7. AkaneSS

Reading List:
    Link
    WARNING FROM THE CURRENT TRANSLATOR: IF YOU ARE OK WITH THE SPOILERS ABOVE PLIS MORE THEN PLEASE PROCEED AT UR OWN DISCRETION WHILE THIS ONE WILL DRY UP WHILE TRANSLATING. BY YOURS TRULY. Crybaby This one has made me want to change my name to crybaby

8. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen :blobuwu::blobuwu: