Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Savila

Savila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers and everything, I came to understand this much that this one is more of a slice of life (in other words big family drama ). Not much of a romance and has a strong sibling bond (kind of sweet ). I think is a nice one. Lastly, I have one question, would there be a love interest for the brother or the poor dude has to stay single even in his second life? ( I know stupid question, but still kind of curious)

2. AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me Arien and Arjen's love interests(ML for Arien and FL for Arjen)?

bleedingliar24 and Ameru-chan like this.
  3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What Is Heibi?

4. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For Arien the ML is Red fox (he will confess his love to her and she will probably accept it) and for Arjen there is no FL. He will focus on his swordsmanship skills.

5. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heibi is some kind of elf (?). Twins mother had an ability to “heal”. I’m not sure if it’s true or not.

6. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, but exactly where does this term come from? It is original? GoT or...? is that I searched for it by Google and I only got results from heavy metal bands xD :sushi_chubby:

7. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ironic why Lullahel go upset when everything has been her own design all along. She’s just plain deranged.

8. glitter89

glitter89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ever mentioned at the end of the novel if the twins stop aging like the royal family? I just know they had half the awakening the royal family typically has due to their mixed blood

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  9. Miya Mizu

Miya Mizu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh- hello! I was reading the forum and kind of disagree with how much hate the royal family got :'0

As far as I have read, Rurahel? Lulahel or the twins mother is an elf? I don't know exactly but the mother had reveal herself that she is not human. Why the emperor cannot meet the siblings as well the brothers was because of the mother's contract with the father.

The mother was like a b*tch tho- she convinced the emperor that she can heal wounds, so the emperor test her, then she licked his blood and the wound disappear or healed and that's when they formed a contract without the emperor knowing, an honest mistake from the emperor ig. The mother threatened the emperor that if he were to disobey her or kill her, she was liek a crazy b*tch saying "you and me are one, if you kill me, you will die" and uh, there's a scene of the mother pressing her hands on the emperor's neck? Then afterwards, she birthed the twins and threaten the father again if he were to be close to the twins, she would not hesitate to kill the twins. The father and brothers actually loved the twins, and the twins got their name from their father while the brothers didn't! That's a solid proof that he loves his child when they were born. But he's just uh, awkward? He didn't know what to do to a child-

Then rurahel died, yAY- but it leave a scar to Arien since she did witnessed her mother's death while she covered her twin brother's eyes.

The emperor took them and the anti-emperor group, duke rosea? Messed the relationship between the twins and father. The emperor only wanted the twins happiness and he's awkward- he's trying to give his child a happy life even when he kind of abandon them for 5 years alongside the brothers.

Well, at first the royal family always got a letter? Or information about the twins well-being. And when the b*tch mother asked for money, the emperor always gave he twice from the request. The second brother asked why he gave the mother twice, he said "taking care of a child requires a lot", so that kinda proof that he cares for the twins, but the twins was already scarred from the mother's abuse. But then the news about the twins stops, making the royal family assume of the worst, they assumed that the twins was dead and thus why the money and everything that the emperor sent to Rurahel stops.

Then, the mother increase the severity of the abuse? So yeah, I kinda understand why the twins has trust issue, they only have each other and then suddenly they were thrown into the caring royal family where the brothers loved their little siblings very much after the mother died.

All they've known of their family is that they don't care about them but they didn't know that it was because of the mother's threat. Due to the contract that can end the emperor's life and the threat of killing the twins if the royal family ever tried to see the twins.

10. loquentes ineptias

loquentes ineptias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until 40-something chapters (translated) and 50? chapters (raw, in which the twins were finally saved after being kidnapped by that black-haired noble with a son) I kinda don't like the father aka emperor.
    Reasons why below.
    1. If that contract says "he couldn't kill her nor get close to the twins", couldn't he told someone else to watch over them? Like their own guardians or guards or maid? If it's more restrictive than normal, he could just imply (not order or ask) someone he trust (if his children (princes) are also affected by the contract, are they?). So that this person (or several) could keep watch of them and protect them as well (so that the 'abuse' wouldn't have happened in the first place).
    2. The MISUNDERSTANDINGS all stemmed from his awkwardness and lack of information. Really, the first one, I won't fault it, tho how such an awkward actually became the emperor, a husband and a father is a mystery to me (probably the empress? Figures that the only one to accurately translate his awkwardness has to die to create drama). The second one however... as a goddamn emperor, you really don't have a reliable source of information or help? (throughout the story, the princes have to do things on their own or use their guardians, do they not have even one ally/ retainer? (maid/ knight/ noble/ etc)). Not to mention, they got info in quite a scattered form if they actually took the time to gather (twins included, they may be kids but as this actually concern their safety [life] and they show that they could analyze the situation and make decisions reliably [half because of the abuse, half because of the previous life; I'm under the impression that they don't really 'completely' mature because of previous life and actually got only half of the maturity because after they were borm into that world, they immediately got abused, and got into shock (while they got the memory & emotional maturity (some), their comprehension of them isn't perfect) cause really they suddenly became children again (became confused, not yet comprehending the situation) and got abused by an 'angry woman whom they later know as their biological mother', the maids are no help, they overheard (gossiping maids and gibberish of drunk 'mother') that the emperor abandoned them, etc. I'm pretty sure I would still be traumatized even if I'm an adult (as long as you can feel emotions properly you still can get PTSD) which complicates and stunted lots of things. (They don't have much time to make sense of the situation, focusing on survival and the only information they can get ahold of is from gossips and mad ramblings, they make do). And remember they came from a world like ours in 'modern times' and they don't seem like the type to read so many manhwas and novels to know and understand 'noble common sense' and knowing is different from doing it (the only knowledge they learn since arriving in the world is verbal language and survival how-to in the palace [they don't know how to survive in the wild, since Arien doesn't seem to be able to stomach killing and cooking a rabbit]). They need to know written language, history, ettiquete, noble common sense, how to differentiate lies and truths (nobles are more proficient in this than modern people), the workings of noble relations (they don't know how all the nobles really are and their connections and relations with each other and royal family).
    3. That 'noble pride' is such a convenient excuse to (subtly) force the twins for all his thoughtless actions (the abandonment is only the first mistake, he did countless of thoughtless actions since he found them and took them back). But seriously, from what I read it clearly shows that the only one making problems (that closes the twins' heart and slowly kill their guardian is only him) the princes have done nothing but be good and considerate to the twins (second prince said that this is only the emperor and the twins problem). He is the only source of their indecisiveness on whether or not to trust the royal family (making them insecure and confused, etc. They don't have enough experience and time spent with awkward people and you nor understanding of the situation and common sense and information to translate and understand your words and actions since none of you actually explains anything to them [they're still learning basics] which is why they like and trust the headmaid so much which in turn lessen the misunderstanding and helps them from panicking or make wrong decisions).
    4. He's not strict enough. The fact that the rebels can actually use the fact that the royal family don't have evidence over their plan to revolt tells us that the royal family isn't strong/ capable enough to reel in the nobles and keep them in line (there're lots of things they could use, for example rumours in which would limit their actions and a warning in form of admonishment [even if you can't punish them, you can still admonish them] to lessen their will to rebel so to not damage their reputation further, make others speculate and lessen the chance in which others may drag them down or make the royal family able to convince others that they've made a mistake [rumours can be quite vicious after all] and I know they know that they can use rumours since the third prince threatens that noble that took in the green-haired guy with a scar on his face with it). Yes, he made a warning before that the twins shouldn't be harmed nor mocked in any way (which actually weak and only the 'okay' nobles actually follows). And he should've followed through it by checking and following the rumours mill and adding to it.
    5. Come to think of it, he kinda acts like a story's Male Lead (not actually saying he's ML) in which he's powerful, rich, etc and take notice of certain person causing that person to suffer (because of other's jealousy), saving the day when the person's mortally endangered or and taking care of the aftermath when others help the person.
    6. Hopefully this list won't continue.

11. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Duh, you guys, be realistic. Would you accept two kids that didn't even come in your plan? Why are you castigating him when in fact he was also a victim. Seriously, it's easy to hate the royal family if you only take one side. Be open minded. I'm not saying he doesn't have responsibilities, but would you swallow that responsibility that was shoved in your mouth plus some threats in your life? Think about it. The royals are reaching out, albeit, after Rurahel's death, whioh is clearly in the contract but you close your eyes to that fact.

Another thing, for reincarnated 18 year olds, aren't they regressing a lot? Were they also cursed to act as kids despite remembering their past life? Coz honestly, the way they act is something people who weren't reincarted would do.

aienmoon, aetheerry, -NEAR- and 6 others like this.
  12. ecl1ps3

ecl1ps3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, where can i read the novel?

13. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t hate the royal family at all. I also don’t hate the emperor. The mother of the twins looks like a bimbo and her personality is trash and the guy didn’t even sleep with her. I can’t even understand why she was allowed into the emperor’s presence. I do empathize with the twins but I find it equally outrageous that this bimbo could just conjure up the emperor’s kids and the guy didn’t condone or naturally participate in the act of conceiving kids. In any case, who would have thought their trashy mother would ill-treat them like this? Apparently she doesn’t have an iota of motherly affection in her body. She probably just tried to use the twins to achieve her own ends and then when that failed, she blamed them. It’s fortunate that those babies look more like their father than that bimbo. It will take time for them to let their guard down but I think they’ll forgive their father. After all, kids don’t really hold grudges for long. They’re just kids. Their father will win them over in the end even if he doesn’t really know child rearing because his pure blood kids become adults in five years. I see the twins as a chance for him to actually raise them unlike his pure blood children.

About the reincarnation bit, I tend to agree with another post in this thread that suggested that this angle is really simply to highlight the attachment and affection between the twins since they already had that relationship in their past life. Nothing else seems relevant here since their mentally and behavior often reflect the fragility of children/teenagers.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  14. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so if the spoiler for chapter 56 is right, we can conclude that the twins saved the emperor’s life? According to translated comments on Facebook, the Bimbo lost her powers after she gave birth to the twins. It seems that she didn’t realize that she would lose her power though. The emperor probably didn’t know either until she died and he didn’t die. Remember she said her life is tied with the emperor’s life. The twins also had a flashback where the bimbo accidentally cut her hand and she didn’t heal. She began to panic and ask why. The greedy woman miscalculated big time. Her power was probably transferred to the kids or she lost her power through conceiving and giving birth. Therefore, not only did she lose her hold on the emperor (though he probably didn’t know it at the time), she didn’t get to be the empress. Sadly, that’s probably another reason why she abused them.

15. glitter89

glitter89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the twins mother, was her ability just to heal really fast? I forgot the name of her race but yea basically, were there powers just fast healing? Or are they one of those "im immortal and magical haha" type of species?

loquentes ineptias likes this.
  16. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished the novel... huhu.
    this is super spoiler so read at your own risk (about the mother's power)
    the mother can get pregnant by just absorbing blood. SO the father did not cheat on his wife.

also, there is zero incest in this story. The epilogue was really epic. I hope people get to see it or read it.
    I was so upset with the story at the start, I hated how it was so draggy and the twins just continued to suffer so much. However, after the initial arc it's pretty much smooth sailing. I kept reading bc of how attached i became with the twins. The ending was really amazing for me, so it made up for all the suffering the author put me through at the start. Sometimes I go back tor re-read it bc it's so good haha.

Shey_04, Rokai, Alniyat and 6 others like this.
  17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil how it end?:aww:

18. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoilers

19. Fait7cey

Fait7cey Member