Spoiler The Noble Girl With a Crush on a Plain and Studious Guy Finds the Arrogant Prince to Be a Nuisance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo satisfying :aww::aww::aww: that crazy bastard got what he deserved:blobuwu: any fluff spoilers for our main couple? I’ve read the manga earlier and it’s hilarious that she used every single chance that she got to tell him she loves him:blob_blush::blob_blush:

juanexbi and Mikaa like this.
  2. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

OtomeAddict and Kingdo like this.
  3. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah makes sense. Honestly if you want to avoid plots where the prince can get away with doing stupid things you might as well avoid the setting lol

Thanks for the spoilers though :D

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoilers:aww::blob_pompom:

5. Agamila

Agamila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the 2nd prince arrives, he attempts to murder (gauge Riol’s strength) Riol. His aid Tobias is an honest straightforward knight who tries to explain to the 2nd prince that he is misunderstanding Riol and Sharina and that they aren’t villains nor did they trick the 1st prince.

The 2nd prince challenges Riol to a duel which will take place in a month. During the school competition, Riol and the 2nd prince duel and Riol wins.

The school’s director schemes with the other teachers in order to restore the 2nd prince’s honor and decide to sacrifice Riol. This backfires because Riol sees through their plans.
    Riol confesses to Sharina after having forfeited the competition and says it took him that long because he wanted to win the competition first in order to be worthy of her but that he won’t procrastinate any longer.

Thanks to the school’s schemes, the 2nd Prince wins the competition. The Queen is there to see him win
    (apparently the King is sick at the time and might not even have a year left to live, the 3rd prince is 13 years old at the time and a son of a concubine, though he is acting as the King’s right hand man and taking charge of political affairs, that’s why they wanted the 2nd prince to restore his honor so that there won’t be internal struggle in the palace.)

The Queen afterwards calls Sharina into her waiting room and asks her how she honestly feels about the 2nd Prince, Sharina obviously can’t be rude towards the 2nd Prince in front of the Queen and tries to be vague.

The Queen manipulates the conversation and decides to interpret what she’s saying as compliments and appoints her as one of the 2nd Prince’s fiancée candidates.

Sharina tells her she has already promised her future to someone else. The Queen hears this and tells her she won’t forgive her uncouth behavior a second time.

I decided to write this spoiler because I am absolutely fuming. I can’t believe how dare they keep on coming in between Riol and Sharina. Why can’t they just leave them be and educate their idiot spawns on how to be future deserving rulers.

yukihibari, Creolenerd, Amy_ and 21 others like this.
  6. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers:aww::aww:
    Can you tell us what happens next?

7. haineuxxx

haineuxxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why

wow i can't believe how stupid these royal family... i mean, c'mon you guy supposedly be their ruler or smt like that, i can't believe the king choose that narrowminded queen... don't tell me that even the king also dumb arghhh, i want smack their brain!!!

Creolenerd, Mikaa and Boopbup like this.
  8. Yukonno

Yukonno Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers im surprised the country hasnt gone under a civil war after these idiots took the throne.

Can someone spoil arc 2?

Creolenerd, Mikaa and Purplerules like this.
  9. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Royalties here has genetic disease of being a huge *ssh*l*

Mikaa, BananaChi and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  10. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the royal family is shit. Maybe the King is okay since he does his duties but since he's about to die the Country is doom. Just make 3rd prince crown prince since he is already taking care of political affairs.
    I'll say this lol it's better to get exiled right now :blobwhistle: or smart ML can make plans with other countries to stay over there.

Creolenerd, Mikaa and staystrong0212 like this.
  11. AlmostMeds

AlmostMeds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I advocate mutiny and am completely in favor of Riol and Sharina leading a 'Down With The Monarchy' revolution. Let's guillotine all these royal morons!

12. astrid_san

astrid_san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the main story finished? can someone spoil the end?

13. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is only 2 pages here. :blobsad:
    The answer you seek is at the other one.

14. tokki_mochi

tokki_mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The princes gets on my nerves so much :blobastonished:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  15. Glaxx

Glaxx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wheeeeereeeee if I may ask? I WANT MOAR MOAR MOAAAAARRRRRR

16. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this calls for a revolution :blob_thor::blob_thor::blobpitch:
    What is wring with the royal family like how is the country not in crumbles yet?

I think this calls for a revolution :blob_thor::blob_thor::blobpitch:
    What is wring with the royal family like how is the country not in crumbles yet?

Boopbup likes this.
  17. Amy_

Amy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much for the spoiler.
    Are all the members of this royal family crazy !? Stupidity runs in family

18. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nan, the third prince is clean.

Creolenerd likes this.
  19. Haanaah

Haanaah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know the last chapter of the novel in your spoiler???

20. Updoot

Updoot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing as it’s a new year I figure that I’d do a post on this since I recently found that the manga is finished now
    she got married to the king under the expectation that she’d have children to pass on her magic.
    she did, but it took 7 years for that to happen and during that time, she had to deal with malicious rumours of her being infertile and that she wasn’t fit to be the queen, which took a toll on her mental state which finally died down after she gave birth to her sons.
    This is why refuses to acknowledge that her sons can do any wrong and uses sharina as a scapegoat, she is aware that her sons were wrong, but cannot admit that because:

A) she sees anyone who rejects her sons as the same as those who would slander her
    and
    B) admitting that her sons were screwups, would be like admitting she failed as a parent and that the naysayers were right
    I did feel kinda bad for her, but it doesn’t excuse her throwing sharina under the bus

Boopbup, Jukki, Gumiisland and 2 others like this.