Spoiler The Emperor Reverses Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 3, 2021.

1. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the FL sister? Was she also abused?

2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    No, ML did not love FL in his previous life. He was not interested in her so he was indifferent to her. Once ML read her diary and found out a lot of things about her, he admits that his actions were wrong so he wants to make it up to her in the 2nd life. I’m sure he feels guilty but, he is sincere. Once he gets to actually know her personally, he finds her cute and lovely and vows to make her happy. By Ch 10 and so on, he is quite smitten and is falling for her.

3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see, thank you so much:blobmelt:

4. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really liked it so far. ML's parents are the best, especially the mother "I object to that order as the Empress"

Aymee likes this.
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo the tl manhwa version was dropped because the author found out about it, does anyone have more spoilers to share?

6. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the emperor an actual psychopath then?
    No matter how indifferent someone is, to not even blink an eye when another person suddenly dropped to her death at your feet is absolutely abnormal, and there is nothing to justify his lack of reaction.
    It's not in human nature to completely detach from that kind of situation without being involved in some sort of major trauma. How do we explain a man who grew up with loving parents and content childhood to be this emotionless. And we are not talking about a stranger, his wife who he has been married to for years just drop dead, how likely is it to not even react? His affect was completely flat. This is not normal.
    And I don't even think it's a good thing that he was so indifferent. Hate itself is not the opposite of love, but indifference. Turning hatred into love is more believable than indifference to love. At least there is already some sort of emotion at play. To turn ML from not feeling anything at all toward FL to competely devoting his life to ensure her happiness made absolute no sense, and it was done by reading a single diary at that.
    There must be something else at play behind the scene, he was either cursed to not feel anything for her at all or was born a psychopath to which he simply lacks the capacity to love and to be empathetic with other human beings.
    Seems to me like the author just flip his personality and motivation around because she could without proper explanation behind the actual reason why he completely detached himself, emotionally, from the FL.

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, the Elysiums are descendants of angels and the first Empress was a daughter of Elysium. They milk the hell out of this to make a connections with the Imperial family.

8. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the parents will be a problem again in the future especially when she has a sister. I think they will probably try to do something to her for her sister to take her place.

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  9. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaaahhh i want to see the duke and duchess go through whatever they did to FL. It's sad to see how FL can't even decide for herself or understand her feelings..she's like a doll/robot almost. Now i see why the ML was indifferent and creeped out in the first time line. I hope that she can express herself more in the future. I hope she grow out from how/ what her parents taught her and from being like a doll.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Rania want to QT and Aymee like this.
  10. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @xAnnAx Thank you so much for the spoilers!

I think it's really heartwarming how the Crown Prince is determined to protect Elizabeth, not to mention, he has no qualms climbing into his parents bed to have them help him. it's a refreshing change to see a supportive family around the CP who are also determined to protect an obviously abused child. It's good to see the CP act his age and do the things as a child his age would, instead of scheming around like an adult in a child's body xD
    I also can't get over his fanboying over Elizabeth:giggle:

I hope there is some details provided on why the CP was so indifferent to Elizabeth in the first timeline? Was it mostly because of her father's ambitions?