Resolved BG QT/world hopping ?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kiwi0, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Kiwi0

Kiwi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I am struggling to remember the title of this novel I read. It was a BG world hopping/QT and the arc that I remember is that the MC goes into the body of this girl(the host) who lost her husband in war(?) so the host lost her husband and is staying in the same house as her brother in law ( who happens to be the 1v1 of the mc that has been following her in other world ... I think) so the original timeline is that the husband of the host is actually not dead and he actually brings back another girl and of course the host is pissed but she ends up becoming a cannon fodder. Now that the mc is in her body she just goes on into still thinking her husband is dead and tries to warm up to her brother in law ( who is her man) and of course they start showing feeling for each other when the husband comes back! And he has the girl and the mc is like why did you fake your dead did you not think of your family blah blah and the husband is like that wasn’t my intention but he’s like I want to bring In this girl bc she saved me (I’m not too sure if she saved him or if they liked each other ) and the mc is like no let’s get a divorce. They end up divorcing and the husband regrets it...

Sorry if it was confusing. Please help me I’ve been trying to find it! Thanks I’m advance :)

Reack likes this.
  2. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it's one of those where the new lover's flaws the "husband" would have found a dealbreaker were covered by the increasing negative actions and behavior of his actual wife but without the wife's intereference, the two adulterers can't get along at all, lol.

Sorry, the novel doesn't ring a bell.

Kiwi0 likes this.
  3. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a lot of QT never read this arc before
    Interesthing... Packing my camp here
    It's probably one of the novel that have a lot of chapters and is well known to be angsty like Strategy to Capture that Gong cause I don't read these kind of novels. It makes me cry sob

4. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not what you're looking for but BL and a similar plotline :0
    Who Touched My Tail Arc 4 - The Abandoned Princess
    oriHost was the arranged marriage partner for the crown prince. Crown Prince (CP/oriML) hated the arranged marriage and went to war on their wedding night. CP went missing and later came back with the omega who rescued him - kicks oriHost out of the palace and frames him/his family in order to appease his new partner. The MC comes in, basically says f this, and goes to war himself in place of the missing CP, winning over the hearts of the soldiers. The ML (1v1) is the first emperor who had been frozen in the basement of the palace waiting for resurrection. So not a brother-in-law and the MC was aware that his "husband" was always alive. The MC and CP do divorce. Not sure if he ever regretted it though since I remember CP did really love the omega who rescued him.

Anyways, this sounds interesting! Camping +1

5. Creativity53

Creativity53 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it may be the second arc of Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks. Hope this it.

Edit: Never mind, I don't think this matches lol

6. Kiwi0

Kiwi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss SCG makes me cry cry and cry lol but I did find it its Counterattack Guide of the female cannon fodder chapter 3467 lol

7. Kiwi0

Kiwi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds super interesting def going to check it out !!! and the novel is counterattack guide of the female cannon fodder chapter 3467 ;)

k.inn likes this.
  8. Kiwi0

Kiwi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that QT it was the novel that actually got me into world hopping lol but thank you its actually counterattack guide of the female cannon fodder chapter 3467 I had a feeling it was this novel but it has so many arcs so I had to go thru each one lol so it took me a while but thanks again :)

Creativity53 likes this.